Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section Movie Roundups
Notices

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

Weekly Movie Roundup 4/21/06 - 04-21-2006 , 12:43 PM

Friday Weekly Movie Round-Up
4/20/06

Hey guys, Fish again! I am pleased to announce the second Friday Movie Round-Up, enjoy!

Well, this week the Halo Movies forum has been lacking the amazing movies that we are all used to. BUT there was one movie trailer posted this week entitled "Vendetta Prievew" filmed and editied by Zukan. This trailer was absolutely mind blowing. It is hosted by HBO and you can get the links to the download in this thread. This trailer is about 5 minutes and packed with some of the coolest footage you will ever see! It looks like it was filmed in mostly campaign and some multi player. The voice acting is incredible and the editing is outstanding, the storyline seems awesome and many others including me are waiting for the real thing. This is a mindblowing trailer, and if you haven't seen it yet, I really hope you do. It isn't something you want to miss! Good job Zukan and everyone else who helped make the vid.

Since the forum this week was dry of other outstanding movies, I did see a thread today in the forum which may be of intrest to you movie makers/watchers. There is a music video contest which sounds really fun. Basically you pick one of the offered songs, and make a music video. The best one wins! You can find out more information in this thread. Nice idea acidsamurai, this should be fun!

That's all from me this week guys, lets get some more movies flowing in guys, I know you all have the potential to make outstanding videos, you should all give it a shot!

-Fish

Old   
illidan the hunter Offline

Send a message via AIM to illidan the hunter
04-21-2006 , 12:47 PM

Awesome Roundup Duke.

illidan

Old   
TruMpeT Offline

Send a message via AIM to TruMpeT
04-21-2006 , 04:23 PM

Great round up. I really enjoyed that trailer!

-TruMpeT

Old   
TheMaker420 Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheMaker420Send a message via MSN to TheMaker420Send a message via Skype™ to TheMaker420
04-21-2006 , 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan the hunter
Awesome Roundup Duke.

illidan
FYI: Omg A Fish did the roundup, Ducain just posted.

Anyways, awesome job with the roundup fish. I see you took my advice and really gave some descriptive words and it got my attention, and made me look at both threads. Keep it up fish. Lovies!

~Maker

Old   
Pkabooicu Offline
MineCraft > Reach

04-21-2006 , 05:56 PM

Nice roundup.

Old   
RAnSacK70 Offline

Send a message via AIM to RAnSacK70
04-22-2006 , 04:14 PM

cool, and I am just puzzled cuz i dont know why Ducain is posting instead of fish. can he like, not use the internet of what?

Old   
xXxZODIACxXx Offline

Send a message via AIM to xXxZODIACxXxSend a message via MSN to xXxZODIACxXxSend a message via Skype™ to xXxZODIACxXx
04-26-2006 , 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAnSacK70
cool, and I am just puzzled cuz i dont know why Ducain is posting instead of fish. can he like, not use the internet or what?
YA RLY.

omg

Old   
RAnSacK70 Offline

Send a message via AIM to RAnSacK70
04-28-2006 , 06:07 PM

YA LiEk omgZORZ
DOgg