Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section Movie Roundups
Notices

Old   
princeofthesword Offline
Renaissance Man

Weekly Movie Roundup 6/2/06 - 06-02-2006 , 05:15 PM

Friday Weekly Movie Round-Up
6/2/06

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of Round-Up's, but as some of you may know I have been sick (stomach acids eating inner stomach lining, no biggie), but I am happy to announce I am on a recovery path, and am allowed on my computer. So, this week I am happy to bring you the round-up!

So, the first thing I saw was a montage from Yasha, another in the "teh s uck" series. Although the gameplay may not be what you harcore 'tage watchers are used to, if you look closely, the transitions between the clips are perfect. This may not seem that special to you, but as an editor, I know how hard and frustrating it can be to get the timing perfect. It looks like yasha has pulled it off though, and I give him 2 thumbs up. You can view the vid in this forum thread and be sure to leave a comment.

The next little movie I saw was a short but sweet chase! I know it sounds boring, but oh boy it's not. Flipsider brings us iParkour v1- The Runaway. My favourite thing about this vid aside from the music was the angles and shots. There were so many different angles, and every one of them was perfect. You can go check out the vid in this thread and be sure to leave a comment. This one probably took a long time, so great job flipsider!

Thats all for this week guys, I hope you enjoyed it!

-Fish

EDIT BY POTS: Hope you get feeling better soon all the way man, we (I especially) feel your pain. Thanks for the Roundup. :)

Farewell
0={====>

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
06-02-2006 , 05:22 PM

I like it. The only thing I think that should be changed is that I would like to see more reviews on more movie's.

Old   
Techno Mutant Offline
Lottery Winner 5/12/06!

Send a message via AIM to Techno MutantSend a message via MSN to Techno Mutant
06-02-2006 , 06:06 PM

good review best of luck to you.

Old   
Spuff Offline
Touch Mah Ankles

Send a message via AIM to SpuffSend a message via MSN to SpuffSend a message via Yahoo to Spuff
06-05-2006 , 12:27 AM

Great review. Hope you feel better soon!

Old   
Flipsider Offline

Send a message via MSN to Flipsider
06-15-2006 , 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofthesword
The next little movie I saw was a short but sweet chase! I know it sounds boring, but oh boy it's not. Flipsider brings us iParkour v1- The Runaway. My favourite thing about this vid aside from the music was the angles and shots. There were so many different angles, and every one of them was perfect. You can go check out the vid in this thread and be sure to leave a comment. This one probably took a long time, so great job flipsider!
oohhhh just realised that im in it. Yaya ;) thanks!
And hope you feel better soon if you arent yet.