Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum Halo Bouncing Discussion
Halo Bouncing Discussion For the things that bounce in life...
Notices

Old   
harry Offline

Send a message via AIM to harrySend a message via Yahoo to harry
12-27-2006 , 11:15 PM

i got to say, im happy with this. im so sick of everyone always saying so much crap about everything someone posts. everything from theres no such thing as monsters to you dont even deserve to have an xbox. personaly i was getting sick of it. thanks man. im sure that most of us apreciate it. including for sure: me, rite2rmnsilent, unico, and a few others.

Old   
StarvedChi1dren Offline

Send a message via AIM to StarvedChi1dren
12-27-2006 , 11:19 PM

Altough I enjoy competition which is a big influence of flaming I'll follow this new ban-ban thing lol.

Old   
DOZER17 Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to DOZER17
12-27-2006 , 11:19 PM

this is a gay idea(joke, just had to put a flame in lol) but seriously yay no more flaming or else

Old   
Rite2RmnSilent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rite2RmnSilent
12-28-2006 , 03:46 AM

There is one thing we gota set straight so people know what not to do, define what is actually flaming. Is saying you suck at editing a flame? Just wanna point this out so people know what not to do and what is flaming.

Flaming. Flaming. - Reidon

Last edited by Reidon; 12-28-2006 at 06:20 AM. .

Old   
azzucips Offline

Send a message via AIM to azzucipsSend a message via MSN to azzucips
12-28-2006 , 04:06 AM

flaming...

bringing someones opinion down
keeping them down
"you suck nub"

pretty much that =/

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
12-28-2006 , 09:06 PM

since were sharing opinions, i think flaming audio in a music is kinda awkward cuz the people that made the vid like that song, even if they put barney is a dinasaur song, it shouldnt be flamed.

-hey reidon, ur avatar really scares me, what is it!

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

12-28-2006 , 09:59 PM

this is funny

having to get dictionary definitions of the word flaming

hardy hardy har, reidon's first time posting in the bouncing discusion, HOORA!!!

Old   
MaStEr IrOc Offline
Don't You Judge Me

Send a message via AIM to MaStEr IrOc
12-29-2006 , 11:49 AM

its the guy, "v", from v for vendetta. go watch that movie because you obviously havent seen it.

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

12-29-2006 , 03:21 PM

finally no more flames

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
12-29-2006 , 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolisher7
finally no more flames
but there will be fire!

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

12-29-2006 , 03:48 PM

yeah its impossible not to have flames around here with FLAMERS like unfunny bussiness^^^ around here...duhhh...=], i love you xboxchampion, i love you allllll

have a merry whatever

goodbyeeeeeee

Old   
4ReAL KiD Offline

Send a message via AIM to 4ReAL KiDSend a message via MSN to 4ReAL KiD
12-30-2006 , 03:13 AM

To end all of the community's ideas about us being competitive and flame-whores, I have an idea. I think all of the clans should join together for one video, contributing their best stuff without arguing or doing anything. We need to show that we can coexist..so I say we do it this way..to prove people that we are a community. Editors, filmers, bring all that you got. Team FX, BounceFX, BnS, CLXB, all the small clans..anybody who can contribute into a massive video, much like Trinity, but a lot bigger.

Anybody who is willing to help PM me..

Old   
Slash RF Offline

Send a message via AIM to Slash RFSend a message via MSN to Slash RF
12-30-2006 , 08:39 AM

Yay, Rei Rei is a super moderatorz :D

Old   
SPNKr Matt Offline

Send a message via AIM to SPNKr MattSend a message via MSN to SPNKr Matt
12-30-2006 , 10:11 AM

GG Reidy GG

Old   
XxwisewidowzxX Offline

Talking XwisewidowzX - 02-22-2007 , 02:28 PM

GrRrRrReat job tell them who's boss!! master Iroc can i borrow ur controller :p

Old   
MaStEr IrOc Offline
Don't You Judge Me

Send a message via AIM to MaStEr IrOc
02-22-2007 , 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxwisewidowzxX
master Iroc can i borrow ur controller :p
if you want? come all the way from england over here to sexy california to get it.

ps - reidon, wanna bounce some time? since you are a bouncing god and all....

Old   
JKilla9611 Offline

Send a message via AIM to JKilla9611
02-25-2007 , 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidon
Find me a thread, one thread that has not had any flames (Seriously, if you do find that thread, PM it to me)
http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22061

Heres a thread on my solo vid. Not one flame in there, and it has 5 pages. It also got a lot of views, so i'd take a look at it:D

JKilla

Old   
junk3r Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to junk3r
03-28-2007 , 05:17 PM

I forward this notion.

There's a bouncing discussion?

:)

Old   
thenotsogoodtrickster Offline
That Brit Guy

Send a message via MSN to thenotsogoodtricksterSend a message via Yahoo to thenotsogoodtricksterSend a message via Skype™ to thenotsogoodtrickster
06-12-2008 , 10:34 AM

I hope you guys read this. It appears I'm one of the only moderators who will be operating here regulary, even then I can't promise 24/7 supervision. But my point of this post.

I am following the rules set from this thread. And I will make sure the punishments here will be dished out if I see any blatant flaming. So for your sake, think before you post.

u mad? PM me.
Some basardskies asked for entertainment.
I presented a blog. Yes, Another F*****g Blog...

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, GTAGaming.com, Jumprs.org, GlitchGaming.org, and Last.fm. And I also use the nick "TNSGT" on IRC on the IAN server.

Much love, HIH, thanks for the memories xx

Old   
Tech Artist Offline
Goodbye HIH! <3

Send a message via AIM to Tech ArtistSend a message via MSN to Tech Artist
06-12-2008 , 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidon
Hey bouncing discussion. I bet you never thought you would see me again (Have I ever been here?).

I'm posting this topic to tell you that things have to change and they are going to. I think most of you will agree with me that the state of bouncing discussion is terrible. Find me a thread, one thread that has not had any flames (Seriously, if you do find that thread, PM it to me).

Most of you will agree things really need to change. This forum's a lot worse than the rest of HIH, and that's nothing to be proud of. I've been taking it easy on you guys, thinking you will learn to be a community, respect one another, but that didn't work. It's at the point where I don't want to venture inside the forum. Now, we all know that's not good. Things have to change, and it's starting today. I'm not going to be unfair and be extra strict on bouncing discussion (Okay, maybe I am :p ), I'm going to enforce the rules.

Right, so here comes the big bad mean Reidon.
I'm starting off with a global warning. Everyone who visits bouncing discussion, this is your first, and final warning before I start handing out temporary bans. You might be saying to yourself "Hey, I haven't done anything wrong, why should I get a warning?". Can you honestly tell me you've followed all of HIH's rules and you are the perfect member? It might seem harsh, but really, how else will you guys listen to me and take the rules seriously? Hopefully I won't have to give any temporary bans out.

First offense: Two day ban.
Second: One week ban.
Third: Two week ban.
Fourth: Permanent ban (*Ouch*, you guys don't want one of these :p ).

So I recommend you all read the general rules, then bouncing discussions rules, then the general rules again, then the bouncing discussions rules, then the- you get the point. Implant them in your brain, follow them. If you do that, I won't have to give out any bans, and you all can get back to bouncing and being happy.

Also, don't think I'm being unfair, really, I'm not. You guys are just being shoved into the HIH community, where you have to follow the rules, and you can't get away with not following the rules. Hate me all you want, but this is how bouncing discussion is going to stay.

I'm going to leave the thread open, so I can be sure all of you will read it.

Edit:
I feel like this is needed.

I just want to remind you guys you're not allowed to bump threads. It doesn't matter if you're bored, sad, happy, it's not allowed. If anyone continues to bump threads I will have to start handing out bans.

I'm also going to be cracking down on "will edit" posts now, too. If you don't edit your post within two days after making it, I will delete it. Simple as that.
I never really visit this section but this is a great thing that is happening. Great job Reidon! *Hands Reidon a big cookie* :)