Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
The Trinity Crew Offline

08-26-2006 , 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy
Also, these guys had much more than they were able to show. It will be exiting when all vids are published.
You're definitely right... I had to about 1 1/2 - 2 hours or footage to work from, and I had to trim it down as much as I could. Unfortunately, that meant that some tricks couldn't be used. The tricks that weren't used were no less amazing than the ones in Trinity though. So pretty soon you guys will be seeing a lot more from DollarPwnCenter, me, and a few of the other guys involved with this video.

Oh yeah, and this is forevercha0s, forgot to switch names, haha :)

Old   
Xetzu Offline
Don't.

Send a message via AIM to XetzuSend a message via Skype™ to Xetzu
08-26-2006 , 01:00 PM

Wow... Just... Wow..

Don't EVER make a video that good again. Seriously (XD). You almost put me in a state of shock.

Haha, you guys are the best. This video was one of the best I have ever seen. All 45 minutes were worth it.

Great job KDp, Team Gnarly, and No Limitations!!

~X

Old   
Phasmorphage Offline
Just assume I'm drunk

08-26-2006 , 01:05 PM

O.O
You campaign guys... wow.

I've been looking forward to this video since FooFoo mentioned it on HIN.

My short review:

~Good:
This video is damn good! All of the launches are amazing! I especially liked POTS' when he landed on top of the Scarab (O.O). DollarPwnCenters and FooFoo's launches also took me aback. This damn video was worth the... 166 Mb (I'm too cheap for Hi-rez). This vid is nothing short of amazing.

~Bad:
I thought some things were a bit, overdone. When ZuP (I think it was) was doing the banshee launches on Regret, it was like 10 of the same exact launch. Another thing I didn't like: the 45 minutes of footage, a bit too long for me IMO.

Other than that, Great Job everyone. This vid earns a special spot in my Halo Videos folder ;)

10/10

PS: Loved the Epic music. Not Even Epic Music can make Trinity bad.

Old   
PatriotLight Offline

08-26-2006 , 01:13 PM

Wow. That was absolutely amazing. I loved the ghost collection in the Tartarus chamber, and POTS flying out of nowhere adn landing on the scarab. Everything was unbelievable. Best campaign vid ever, by alot.

Old   
Akri7-Zer0 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Akri7-Zer0Send a message via MSN to Akri7-Zer0
08-26-2006 , 01:19 PM

i'm really looking forward to this i've been hearing about this for ages cant wait will edit after the 30 mins it takes me to download lol :D

i loved it editing was brilliant music was very good and tricking was sick well done to all of you

<3 forever and foofoo

10/10

Last edited by Akri7-Zer0; 08-26-2006 at 03:51 PM. .

Old   
Doubtfulowl Offline

Send a message via AIM to DoubtfulowlSend a message via MSN to Doubtfulowl
08-26-2006 , 01:26 PM

Wow! Could there have been a better video? I think not. This met every one of my expectations and went on longer to exceed. I dont even know where to start. I loved everything. The launches were the one big thing that caugh my attention though the whole entire vid. (Loved the bounce by DPC ;) ) I hope this doesnt end Campaign tricking because there is more glitches out there that i bet you guys could find.

I loved how the video, did not only show amazing glitches and tricks, but It was shared by multiple people which really made it special. My favorite thing was POTS's launch at the end of Part 1. Absoulutly AMAZING. Wow. Also, my favorie ghost launch in there was the one where he got under that grate. (Who would have thought of that?)

Im also glad how you guys took the time and didnt give up. Goes to show that you guys were serious and hard, constant workers.

Now, My Reviewing.

~The editing was amazing. I mean, absolutly amazing. You've outdone yourself FC.

~The tricks = Mindblowing. Some of this seemed impossible to me. Not only was there many tricks, but there was launches and even a bounce or two on a variety of levels.

~The creativity was a part of this. Some of this, I or some other people would have NEVER though of this come to mind.

~ Presentaion. This was a big part. You guys released this video with such a groundbreaking post that explained about the video. Great Job.

Thats the end guys. I really enjoyed the vid. Much more that i expected. Great job to all that helped out.

----Doubtfulowl

Old   
ranger454 Offline

08-26-2006 , 01:29 PM

From what i heard it'll be awesome!
Almost done with med-res downloading high res as well for after XD will edit once watched.
edit: Well it was alright but i aint a huge fan of launches (watching them anyway) but the editing and the launches looked awesome i think the movie was a bit to long for me :D but it was awesome
9.5/10

Last edited by ranger454; 08-27-2006 at 04:58 PM. .

Old   
uberfoop Offline

08-26-2006 , 01:33 PM

ZOMG! XZOMG!

WTFBBQH4Xx0RS!!!

THAT POTS STUFF AT END WAS LEIK...

*gasp*

hgdjlkvhzkl;ghkl/dsghkszghxk;dhxcg;khdszgkl/hksfdsjl.dsglkhgkl/hkklfhglhdghdfhkl

= D

EEK

Old   
ZuP Offline
<3

Send a message via AIM to ZuPSend a message via MSN to ZuPSend a message via Yahoo to ZuP
08-26-2006 , 02:00 PM

Great work everyone.

This is the best thing that will ever be.

<3

Old   
4ReAL KiD Offline

Send a message via AIM to 4ReAL KiDSend a message via MSN to 4ReAL KiD
08-26-2006 , 03:02 PM

That was absolutely the sickest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Sure the launches got repetitive but who cares when you can do THAT. Props to all of you guys....you make this forum what it is..

10000/10

Old   
KORHAL Offline
Not Alive.

Send a message via AIM to KORHALSend a message via MSN to KORHALSend a message via Skype™ to KORHAL
08-26-2006 , 03:08 PM

Wow, so many complaints about my clip. All I was doing was the same thing all the Trinity Crew did :) I just

HAD FUN;)

This video is all about having fun. theneighborrkid had been talking to me via AIM for a while and sending me his stuff, what did he name them? "tnkhavefun.wmv" That is what inspired me to go do something I know EVERYONE has wanted to do in Halo since they got the game. Find a nice big jump, and try to land it alive.

You just have to have that "old-skool" in you to appreciate what went on in this entire video to it's full extent. I've been around since Halo: Combat Evolved hit the stores and I must say... This video is what I've wanted to see done ever since I started up KDproductions. To play with the top guns, to trick alongside someone so famous, to just... HAVE FUN! And damnit, I enjoyed every bit of this since I got that first PM asking me if I wanted to join the video.

You guys, you all rock.

<3

KORHAL

Old   
ferrari Offline
DELETE COOKIES?!

Send a message via AIM to ferrari
08-26-2006 , 03:21 PM

That was pretty amazing, and worth the size.

Maybe I'll see some gamesaves from this?

Last edited by ferrari; 09-21-2006 at 08:30 PM. .

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

08-26-2006 , 03:25 PM

I'll be damned. I got to watch the whole thing... hi rez... on my harddisk.:)

I wrote a big reply, but it deleted because I hit the wrong key. So:

Beautiful. I can not thank you guys enough for pulling this thing together.:(
Cha0s= God of editing. Don't try to be modest, you are.
Cookie boy= My wife and tricking hero =0.

I forgot what else I had said... damn. I'm glad to have met most of you parttakers, you make me feel all fuzzy inside! <3 muffins forever!

Quote:
Wow, so many complaints about my clip. All I was doing was the same thing all the Trinity Crew did :) I just

HAD FUN;)
^^ Here, here! FUN FTW!!!!

Hehe, cookie boy JR!!!! Awwww, how coooooot!

Old   
forevercha0s Offline
Fortune favors the brave.

Send a message via AIM to forevercha0sSend a message via Skype™ to forevercha0s
08-26-2006 , 03:45 PM

I've had a couple of people come to me about my clips, asking "How did your shields recharge when you had overshield for your launches?" Here's what I did.

-I activated blackeye
-I got overshield, and then i got a checkpoint for my launch.
-I cut off my xbox
-I turned the xbox back on, loaded the checkpoint without blackeye
-Launched. My shields go all the way down from full OS, but then recharge because blackeye was not activated, that way I wouldn't die when I landed.

I'm really not sure if anyone's ever done that before, so if it's new.. then cool :P

Last edited by forevercha0s; 08-26-2006 at 03:50 PM. .

Old   
Pyroman Offline

08-26-2006 , 03:46 PM

Wow. Wow.

That was just freakin' amazing.

Wow.

Old   
Kron Offline
IM BACK BABY!

08-26-2006 , 03:55 PM

Loved this vid x 10! ^_^

I loved the stuff from POTS and DollarPwnCenter, congrats you two, great work ^_^

I really loved the editing in time with the music and such, it was awesome.

I also really like how in KORHAL's part at the begining it flashed foward and foreshadowed the future of the clip, that was a great effect.

All in all i would give this video a 9.5/10 just because it was really long, and some of the launches were done around 10 times diffusing the effect.

Great job everyone involved, i wish i could have helped ^_^

~Kron

Old   
grumpy Offline

08-26-2006 , 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevercha0s
I've had a couple of people come to me about my clips, asking "How did your shields recharge when you had overshield for your launches?" Here's what I did.

-I activated blackeye
-I got overshield, and then i got a checkpoint for my launch.
-I cut off my xbox
-I turned the xbox back on, loaded the checkpoint without blackeye
-Launched. My shields go all the way down from full OS, but then recharge because blackeye was not activated, that way I wouldn't die when I landed.

I'm really not sure if anyone's ever done that before, so if it's new.. then cool :P
I think dantheman or theneighborrkid (of course) did this. Anyway, it's an oldy but goody.

Old   
PokeWizKev826 Offline

08-26-2006 , 04:14 PM

Lol this came out on my bday!!
aww what a nice present.. haha jk jk

lol i was playing with dollarpwncenter and he kept talking about trinity.. i figured it was a movie.. but not a great a movie as this is..

this video is simply amazing. The editing, the launches, the ultimate corner sliding(go enanito) and the halo 1 tricks.. all simply .. Segoi- ne...SUke...(japanese for aawesome)

this was truly a blockbuster movie in itself..

what a great ending for the summer!!

infinity/10

Old   
Skeletor Offline
Bird Slayer

Send a message via Yahoo to Skeletor
08-26-2006 , 04:18 PM

I couldn't pull my eyes off the screen the whole 45 minutes and now my eyes are extremely dry *blinks rapidly*. Freaking wow! I loved every minute of that. It's an honor to be in a vid with all these huge names and I can't wait til H3 comes out.

Skeletor

Old   
Dark Helmet Offline
JumpMaster

08-26-2006 , 05:47 PM

I havent watched the whole thing yet,but I like what I have seen.great editing and some nice tricking...
Anyway,Ive put this on my server and Ill host as long as I can.Oh,just to rub it in...it only took about 6 min for me to download the hi-res version....lol

http://www.helmetsstuff.com/movies/trinityfinalhigh.wmv

Tags
collaboration, epic