Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum
Halo Trick Jumping Forum All Halo trick jumping discussion goes here. Clans, videos, competitions, superbouncing, this is the place.
Notices

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

Just Jump 2: Sneak Peek/Trailer - 03-24-2011 , 05:57 PM

What's up, everybody?

Some of you may know that I've been working on a jumping video called Just Jump 2, either because I've casually mentioned it, or you watched the first episode of deleted scenes I released awhile back. If you don't know, well, you will soon enough.

The only time I ever release my footage is in my final videos, but as you are all likely aware, High Impact Halo is coming to a close. I wanted to wave a fond farewell to the board the only way I know how: by tricking. Just Jump 2 is far from finished, but because I love HIH a big huggy bunch, I thought I'd throw together a little preview of what I've been working on and what's to come for you guys.

Streaming:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p7toxCDwXA

Download:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20156...mp2Preview.wmv

Just a small taste of what's to come. I don't show some jumps in their entirety, some clips are just concepts and a couple will be expanded on, but there are some finalized jumps in here. I have a lot more planned, including more of those partner jumps a lot of you guys like =)

I don't know when it'll be finished, but when it is, I'll be posting it on jumprs.org first, so stay tuned on there! Finally, for those that have been looking forward to it, there's also a preview for my launching video, Dosage, that will be released next week in the Halo 1 forum, not to mention another big gift to the board from myself and scurty that will be posted very soon at High Speed Halo.

But until all that, do enjoy this little treat! Thanks, everyone.

http://comicflop.blogspot.com/

My comedy blog. Under construction.

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

03-24-2011 , 06:12 PM

Damn... your "sneak peak" is better than many full videos. Very nice, I cant wait to see it.

Old   
MasterOfMexico Offline

Send a message via AIM to MasterOfMexico
03-24-2011 , 06:47 PM

Amazing. Can't wait!

Old   
WtK Yo Offline

03-24-2011 , 11:19 PM

slide ramp off a spartan!? Whaaaaaa? im hyped

Old   
IncrediBill X Offline
Has Fanboys

Send a message via AIM to IncrediBill X
03-24-2011 , 11:54 PM

Damn Slynk, you're too good at H1 jumping man. I was trying to predict what would happen on some of those jumps that you cut early, but you never know with you.

Quote:
Dosage, that will be released next week in the Halo 1 forum
:D

Old   
Angels Of Chaos Offline

03-25-2011 , 12:11 AM

That showed alot of footage for a trailer :O

Old   
JTuck Offline

03-25-2011 , 12:22 AM

I think I say this in every single one of your threads, but oh well.

Damn, slYnk. You never fail to impress me. I wanted to see the whole froodlenutzkieing thing! I don't even know what you plan on doing on the jump where the rocket launcher is flying at you, not to mention where you are going to land on that map, but I doubt that it won't be incredibly sick. You are definitely the master of Halo: CE jumping.

On top of this sick trailer, we get a Dosage preview soon?!? I might as well get ready to schlapskie my pants.

Old   
then3wguy Offline

03-25-2011 , 04:32 AM

looking forward to this, i am.

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
03-25-2011 , 05:52 PM

This looks very, very promising.

I'm excited.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
Joshington Offline

Send a message via AIM to Joshington
03-25-2011 , 05:58 PM

i know some of the clips are bound to not need 3rd person would be nice to have full screen...

neways some creative techniques by the looks of it ..or at least techniques that havent been use in halo ce yet..

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

03-26-2011 , 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonopoly View Post
Damn... your "sneak peak" is better than many full videos. Very nice, I cant wait to see it.
Thanks, boof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfMexico
Amazing. Can't wait!
=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WtK Yo
slide ramp off a spartan!? Whaaaaaa? im hyped
Gotta love Halo 1 physics XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBill X
Damn Slynk, you're too good at H1 jumping man. I was trying to predict what would happen on some of those jumps that you cut early, but you never know with you.
I like keeping people guessing :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels Of Chaos
That showed alot of footage for a trailer :O
I felt it would be a nice treat for the board :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTuck
I think I say this in every single one of your threads, but oh well.
Damn, slYnk. You never fail to impress me. I wanted to see the whole froodlenutzkieing thing! I don't even know what you plan on doing on the jump where the rocket launcher is flying at you, not to mention where you are going to land on that map, but I doubt that it won't be incredibly sick. You are definitely the master of Halo: CE jumping.

On top of this sick trailer, we get a Dosage preview soon?!? I might as well get ready to schlapskie my pants.
Haha, thanks JT. The flying rocket launcher is an extremely old idea of mine that I never tried too hard to make work, but after watching Nate jump off weapons in Halo 3, I wanted to take another crack at it. What I have planned is extremely hard to time, but it will be awesome. And you do indeed get a Dosage preview! I'm gonna be working away at that all sunday. Gonna be epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by then3wguy
looking forward to this, i am.
Thanks, bud! Also, thanks a lot for your comment on my "Concepts" video. I kept forgetting to respond to that comment... I'm glad you liked the intro to that video. I just wish my letters looked better XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo
This looks very, very promising.

I'm excited.
The final video will definitely get Xwapproval ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshington
i know some of the clips are bound to not need 3rd person would be nice to have full screen...

neways some creative techniques by the looks of it ..or at least techniques that havent been use in halo ce yet..
I was thinking about that. I may go back and film some jumps on XBC for wonderful full screen. And a lot of it is brand new never before seen techniques in Halo 1. I've always liked for my videos to have a Halo 2 or Halo 3 feel, and this video will definitely have a great mix of both, but will still be unique to Halo 1 physics.

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Old   
theneighborrkid Offline

Send a message via AIM to theneighborrkid
03-26-2011 , 06:41 PM

as usual freaking awesome stuff, I have a feeling you are going to be pretty busy in the final moments of HIH!

Old   
Gary UK Offline
Father

Send a message via AIM to Gary UK
03-27-2011 , 06:50 AM

Great stuff Slynki! This video is going to be amazing.

Old   
aLIM258 Offline

03-27-2011 , 09:19 PM

too cool. looking forward homes. that ender was tooooooooooo sick

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

04-06-2011 , 03:36 AM

Thanks, Gary and alim! ^_^