Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum
Halo Trick Jumping Forum All Halo trick jumping discussion goes here. Clans, videos, competitions, superbouncing, this is the place.
Notices

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
Memories - 04-30-2010 , 09:21 AM

What are some of your favorite jumping-related-memories from the past?

Here are some of mine, feel free to share yours.

I remember when my friend Randombaggins first taught me some of the very basics to get started jumping. He then introduced me to Indapop, who continued to teach me all about jumping, on High Ground.

I remember one night when Sholton and I were in Jump Impulse together, we spent nearly the entire night finding and landing jumps together, we landed 11(I think?), and then a few weeks later realized they were all terrible. While it was a huge waste of our time, damn it was fun.

Another Sholton related story, bahahaha. One night we were trying a partner, and his mom was making him get off Halo. I then told him to let me talk to her, so he put her on the microphone. From there, I was able to explain that we were trying a partner jump to her, and convince her to let him stay on for a while longer.

I remember the good old days of Jump Vision. Spazz, Rorcin, Xtr3mest, Snacka, Dash, Protonish and I. The majority of the time we were online together, all we ever really did was bisonskie about how Snacka didn't get on...or discuss how we thought he was dead.

The Jumptasticon maps...those were so fun to make.

Building Castles for Gary while he made tea.

The good times jagged and I have had messing with Knox The Box.

When I first met jagged and Captain and I thought they were the biggest arsonskies I had ever met on XBL.

Having tons of fun with Fusion on Valhalla. "TREE!"

The first time we ever heard JFAS talk. He always played without a microphone and told everyone his english was terrible. One day he finally plugs it in and starts talking, and has nearly perfect english. However, there were the times where he called a golf club a golf racquet and was complaining about how he "wasn't getting enough hate off of a slide ramp." <3JFAS. He still doesn't hesitate to correct me on my grammar, which bothers me..considering english isn't his first language.

The conversations Fusion and I would have with Captain's girlfriend.

"I'M SO PUMPED FOR LEGOS!"

Anyways, these are just some I came up with off the top of my head. Feel free to add yours!

Xwo

Last edited by Xwo; 03-18-2011 at 08:41 PM. .

Old   
IILilNinjiII Offline

04-30-2010 , 10:27 AM

Bro to be honest u seemed to always hate me wen ur with other friends that u find "better" than me. I always felt that u hated me. I've never rly hated u though.

OT: well their was so many great memories I'd like to share. (I'm on my iPod so I'll repost later.)

Well some of you may love me while others hated me. I've had so many rumors passed around that are not true. I considerably find my self very cockie which is true. I was extremely competitive. Now, Im rly chill and am officially only a forger now for those of u that did not know. I am extremely good at jumping but never showed it in front of some ppl.

From the start of trick jumping I was a fan boy of xang yang. I asked fro a FR. He added me and we became the best of friends. He got his account hacked bcuz he found bungie on bungie day and won, by haiku lol. I learn most of my stuff from xang without him even knowing. I rly love mw 2 now. But, I later added moussemoose who introduced me to loo. Then I added taco who generally is the best person in the world :). He introduced me to HIH after I built jumper ghost. I made an account and posted the map. I will go more into detail later...

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

04-30-2010 , 10:42 AM

Xwo's first good post!!!

Im proud of you Xwo, you have come a long way.

Also, Legos are the schlapskie.

-------------------------------------------------------

OT:

Way to many memories. Been here for 4 years and have made tricking videos in every single forum. H2 CMP, H2 Multiplayer, Bouncing, H3 multiplayer, H3 CMP, Trick jumping in both games of course.... the only thing I stAyed away from was H1 (Slynki was doing a fine job on his own, I figured). All in all, I have been in and made over 30 videos. It got to the point where it was too many to count. All the clans and friends Ive played with have always made tricking enjoyable. Jagged, Silent, KooKid, 4RealKid, Dozer, Unplugged, ProjectSauce, Gunthar, Ollie, ProjectZero, Cookie, Spanky, Killer047, Bill, Clay, Killer, Poloman... and then theres the new school kids like Dash, Xwo, Tactical, Fusion (not really new school, but I didnt know you till later in the game), and other current clan buddies. Ive been in clans CLXB, HX2T, Jump Tactics, Jump Theory, all of which have been the top of the game (imo lol). The clan wars of CLXB vs. BounceFX were awesome. The clan wars of HX2T vs. DefyLogic and others, were awesome. Jumping is so chill compared to those days. Dem nukkas were at each others throats.

Its been fun. Done a bunch of schlapskie to further the game in many areas, with good friends, sorry if I forgot you, it was really only off the top of my head, I have had fun with many more.

Old   
oOMaccyOo Offline

Send a message via AIM to oOMaccyOoSend a message via Skype™ to oOMaccyOo
04-30-2010 , 11:37 AM

I dont think we have ever been friends
Also guys jumping isnt dead we still have halo 3

Old   
PureDiabolic Offline
Banned

04-30-2010 , 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOMaccyOo View Post
I dont think we have ever been friends
Also guys jumping isnt dead we still have halo 3
I think he's saying its dead on halo 3 aswell.
And atleast for me it is, just got boring, again.
Although that seems to happen quite often for me.

Old   
Sholton Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sholton
04-30-2010 , 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo View Post
I remember one night when Sholton and I were in Jump Impulse together, we spent nearly the entire night finding and landing jumps together, we landed 11(I think?), and then a few weeks later realized they were all terrible. While it was a huge waste of our time, damn it was fun.

Another Sholton related story, bahahaha. One night we were trying a partner, and his mom was making him get off Halo. I then told him to let me talk to her, so he put her on the microphone. From there, I was able to explain that we were trying a partner jump to her, and convince her to let him stay on for a while longer.
That schlapskie was so funny.
"We've been trying this jump for like.. 6 months now and we're coming really close to landing it, so can't he just stay on for fifteen more minutes?"

Bahaha good times.
Especially since we found the partner like 30 seconds beforehand and were hardly even trying it. :P

Old   
english2 Offline
Project Air

Send a message via AIM to english2
04-30-2010 , 12:58 PM

This stuff is deep.

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

04-30-2010 , 01:28 PM

Tricking will only die if you guys give up on it.

http://comicflop.blogspot.com/

My comedy blog. Under construction.

Old   
Joshington Offline

Send a message via AIM to Joshington
04-30-2010 , 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41 View Post
Xwo's first good post!!!

Im proud of you Xwo, you have come a long way.

Also, Legos are the schlapskie.

-------------------------------------------------------

OT:

Way to many memories. Been here for 4 years and have made tricking videos in every single forum. H2 CMP, H2 Multiplayer, Bouncing, H3 multiplayer, H3 CMP, Trick jumping in both games of course.... the only thing I stAyed away from was H1 (Slynki was doing a fine job on his own, I figured). All in all, I have been in and made over 30 videos. It got to the point where it was too many to count. All the clans and friends Ive played with have always made tricking enjoyable. Jagged, Silent, KooKid, 4RealKid, Dozer, Unplugged, ProjectSauce, Gunthar, Ollie, ProjectZero, Cookie, Spanky, Killer047, Bill, Clay, Killer, Poloman... and then theres the new school kids like Dash, Xwo, Tactical, Fusion (not really new school, but I didnt know you till later in the game), and other current clan buddies. Ive been in clans CLXB, HX2T, Jump Tactics, Jump Theory, all of which have been the top of the game (imo lol). The clan wars of CLXB vs. BounceFX were awesome. The clan wars of HX2T vs. DefyLogic and others, were awesome. Jumping is so chill compared to those days. Dem nukkas were at each others throats.

Its been fun. Done a bunch of schlapskie to further the game in many areas, with good friends, sorry if I forgot you, it was really only off the top of my head, I have had fun with many more.
lol

somethings wrong here captains not funny

Old   
Resix Offline

Send a message via AIM to Resix
04-30-2010 , 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo View Post
we have had in the be forgotten
you a word

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
04-30-2010 , 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resix View Post
you a word
Don't worry, I it.

Old   
iJumpify Offline

04-30-2010 , 07:46 PM

Christ it's like a bunch of emos jumping off a bridge in here
good memories on the other hand...
not many...
A few good laughs with Camping Spot and all of Jump Sequence...
Oh and Metaphoracle get off the xbox and back to graf i did it and quickly realised how boring halo got and how it dosn't have the same rush....see what i did there? Rush? The trick jumping film? Clever 'eh?

Old   
Sooner34 Offline
Team FX

Send a message via AIM to Sooner34Send a message via MSN to Sooner34Send a message via Yahoo to Sooner34
04-30-2010 , 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch41 View Post
LxJump?

The first time I landed the S Curve I ran a victory lap around my friend's house. Lol. Getting XBL for the first time and playing with Team and CrazyMid3t (without the "g." Lol.) Sucking at jumping forever... :( Getting good in like, 2 months. Lol. JUMPS games with Team. I swear, besides cozce and jagged's games, Team and I had the best ones ever. We were literally like, the exact same skill level there for a while. Whopping Benny's ass on a regular basis. In every game we played. JUMPS, BOUNCE, 1 v. 1s... You name it. Lol. Getting kicked out of CLXB... Bouncer's Oath............................... .. Unico.............................. . Being a bouncer. LOLOL. Never beating cozce in anything... Or jagged, froodlenutzkie you and your jumping skills. Losing to jagged in the JUMPS tourny... Worst first round ever... Landing KooKid's long jump from S3 the top mid ledge across from top blue on Lockout first try in front of jagged just to piss him off. :P Playing AbusedJumper in JUMPS. LOLOL. When J Enigma tried to be a jumper... He lasted like, 3 hours. Lol. MysticNigggggaaaaaaa. Spending 13 8 hours with jagged one night on Narrows keeping him company while he landed the Shraptain 2 ender. "COMP-YOU-TOHR!!!" Having an epic debate with Captain about God with jagged on Beaver Creek one night that lasted for like, 4 hours. Captain got pissed and left. Lol. When Team FX Mix 3 was coming out. :(

Generally just playing with Team, jagged, cozce, Benny, Captain ( even though we didn't really get along all that well.), Kevin, J Enigma, and Mystic.

God... I miss H2. :'(!

Old   
O iTz Reload O Offline

Send a message via MSN to O iTz Reload O
04-30-2010 , 08:19 PM

my best memory was when i first saw LBYL 1 and LBYL 2, got me interested in jumping.

tried to learn how do it myself but strugled, so i asked Xi sn0wed iX to teach me the ropes and he agreed, and since then we have been good freinds, got to meet alot of good jumpers OwnedTom<3 (lol inside joke), moussemoose, joshington, DrJumper, xOneTwo... well thats really all the jumpers i have on my friends list :).

did not play halo 2 that much but still gonna miss the fun times annoying people in matchmaking with trick jumps.

good memories :)

Old   
Exzi Offline

04-30-2010 , 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDiabolic View Post
I think he's saying its dead on halo 3 aswell.
And atleast for me it is, just got boring, again.
Although that seems to happen quite often for me.
H3 gets boring very fast now. :o

For the good memories..

When Jake, Russ, and I were jumping together and I couldn't stop laughing.. I laughed at everything for an hour straight.

Old   
WtK Yo Offline

05-01-2010 , 10:33 AM

halo 3 campaign is were it's at

Old   
Disturbed685 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Disturbed685Send a message via MSN to Disturbed685
05-01-2010 , 11:02 AM

Didn't really ever jump too much, though I've always been interested in it. I have a few things that I think are cool, but by no means match the standards of anything that's out nowadays. But it's always a good way to chill and pass the time.

Benny taught me how to do some basic jumps before he joined JT, and then Kevin taught me a lot more a year later. I like to say I got pretty good at the basics.

No memories really, have more of bouncing than anything else.

Also, @Xwo, if you think this is dead stroll over the the bouncing section.

... Or the Halo Wars Thread. Lol.

Old   
IILilNinjiII Offline

05-01-2010 , 03:58 PM

Ok, nmow that im on the computer this time i have more stories to tell :D. Ok so after i got onto HIH Moussemoose, me, Caleb, Resix, and I believe Gninja were test running BtB Pacman. It was so much fun until Caleb went to go talk to his girlfriend >_>... Then I added him later. Then I met Skulk and was striving for quite some time to get into BtB. The closest I got was BoB.

Another good storie is how I met facade :D. So, me and redwolf were froodlenutzking around in MM. We come across some ppl from the F@G. I start yelling Im a pro jumper in the lobby. Facade speaks up and says STFU kid i actually know a good trick jumper. I asked him who and he said skulk. I was like omg wtf? Then he invites skulk into a game and tells skulk wat i was saying. Skulk lol'd and said nope he's alright. Then i taught facade how to jump and we are rly good friends(until he deleted me bcuz i was playing too much MW 2)

My final story has to be of Nate :D. Nate is a very great friend to me. Nate is so legit because he taught me how jumping is ruined wen your competitive which tended to happen to me and I recently realized it. Because I know I was a person who talked shlapskie behind backs, caused some drama, and made jumping kind of lame. Now I see jumping as a fun thing to do on the side.

Thats my story of main things in my trick jumping Halo 3 life.

Old   
Skulk Offline

05-03-2010 , 12:13 AM

L ninji I remember that!! "is ninji really a pro at jumping" " haha he's a pro at sucking calebs ****!!"

Old   
Fusion Offline

Location: The "JT" and "F" are capitalized and the "z" represents a space.
Send a message via AIM to Fusion
05-03-2010 , 12:18 AM

Hi Xwo!!!