Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum
Halo Trick Jumping Forum All Halo trick jumping discussion goes here. Clans, videos, competitions, superbouncing, this is the place.
Notices

Old   
C00LCOLT Offline

02-01-2011 , 07:39 AM

Awesome soundtrack, awesome jumping, nice and clean editing. Well done. These explosive jumps and platforms remind me a little bit of Quake III trickjumping, even though it's completely different.

Old   
IILilNinjiII Offline

02-01-2011 , 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluu View Post
<3 Sark

So has anyone managed to complete this map yet? Is it fun? Any specific feedback would be appreciated for my next map. Is it too hard? How far have you gone in custom mode? I think this might be too difficult for people brand new to this style of jumping, but I have no idea, only had a couple testers. Maybe I should make a tutorial vid...
Umm, I'll give you my personal feed from my experience trying this. Okay, so far ive made it to stage 3 (not completing it) and it is somewhat hard for me because im not used to that way of jumping when you really have to think on which way you can face a CR. As I did play it, I had a hella a lot of fun, because this form of stacking interested me. From other people, they had a lot of difficulties mainly because they aren't understanding the physics of the CR.

Basically:
-It was between medium and difficult.
-Tune it down for your next map and maybe move up the difficult per map.
-definitely need newer/interesting obstacles
-for the tutorial you should do it on the few jumps that people have problems with, maybe make a slide jumping tutorial aswell.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, did this take you the actual three minutes or is it a different time.

Old   
Tech Artist Offline
Goodbye HIH! <3

Send a message via AIM to Tech ArtistSend a message via MSN to Tech Artist
02-01-2011 , 03:35 PM

Very nice work Maluu! I'm glad to see this map came out well. I remember when you 1st started working on it and to see it how it is now is impressive. This map is the most well thought out jump map I've seen. I love how you were able to take this mostly useless weapon and use it to it's full advantage for jumping. Loved the video and the soundtrack. They were both well done! I still have to beat this map. One day I shall(probably when I am able to get my own apartment as I have very little time to play where I am currently).

I shall try to get some feedback to you the next time I play the map!

I hope everything is going well for you and your on your way to the career you want. Hopefully I'll see you online sometime!

Old   
Slash RF Offline

Send a message via AIM to Slash RFSend a message via MSN to Slash RF
02-02-2011 , 10:20 AM

Damn it...

Now i've gotta go buy xbox live..

Old   
Bowser64 Offline
High Impact Puppay!

Send a message via AIM to Bowser64
02-02-2011 , 07:51 PM

holy schlapskie it's slash

hilary duff <3

Old   
The Voice Of Truth Offline

02-02-2011 , 08:31 PM

I loved it. Quite a challenge the first time going through, and fun to try again.

Almost everyone else I played with had major troubles with it, getting annoyed at beating long sections, only to fail one thing and restart from really far away. Unfortunately, you only had 12 teleporters to work with for checkpoints, so there wasn't much more you could have done on retail.

Old   
Maluu Offline
iStack

Send a message via AIM to MaluuSend a message via MSN to MaluuSend a message via Skype™ to Maluu
03-14-2011 , 08:46 PM

I know...sorry for the bump.

But, I finished the map with a [3.49.01] the other day. Also, I updated the map, made some parts easier, mainly the big green slide jump and the last jump on orange. Just wanted to share...

Old   
AllShallPerish Offline

Location: I've walked down the road just to find that I'm alone.
Send a message via ICQ to AllShallPerishSend a message via AIM to AllShallPerish
03-14-2011 , 09:10 PM

That looked like a very clean run except that one part! Good job!
Any updates on the bottomless clip map you were creating?

ASP

Old   
Maluu Offline
iStack

Send a message via AIM to MaluuSend a message via MSN to MaluuSend a message via Skype™ to Maluu
03-14-2011 , 09:29 PM

I'm still working on it, but it's not finished because I've been working on this other project...I have a really big announcement coming up and it involves everyone in jumping, so stay tuned!

Old   
Resix Offline

Send a message via AIM to Resix
03-14-2011 , 10:00 PM

Quote:
I'm still working on it, but it's not finished because I've been working on this other project...I have a really big announcement coming up and it involves everyone in jumping, so stay tuned!
I think I may have an idea as to what the big announcement is...

Old   
Hybrid Offline

03-14-2011 , 10:55 PM

this is froodlenutzkieing sick. I would love to try it, but I have no xbox.

Old   
Skulk Offline

03-14-2011 , 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resix View Post
I think I may have an idea as to what the big announcement is...
leak plox?

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

03-15-2011 , 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulk View Post
leak plox?
If it's not froodlenutzkieing superbouncing or how to spontaneously create more rubbles in reach than I will be disappointed.

:(

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
03-16-2011 , 08:08 PM

Quote:

Does it by any chance involve little musics that are techno?

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
then3wguy Offline

03-18-2011 , 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo View Post
Does it by any chance involve little musics that are techno?
lul

Maluu, that was one of the absolute sickest things I've seen in a while. Good job bumping this or I wouldn't have spotted it. Absolute sickest run ever.