Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 3 Forum Halo 3 General Discussion Forum
Halo 3 General Discussion Forum All things NOT related to Halo 3 tricking are welcome here.
Notices

Old   
aaabha Offline
Banned

Where do i post this? -. - 07-09-2010 , 06:54 AM

Alright Im an old person from here, but dont know any of my stuff anymore, so where do i post this stuff? im trying to figure out where to post stuff about clans at?
My Clan Is DRO, and were trying to get larger, so we need to go public... Where do i post? Our website is DROGaming.com/forums

Please Help and check it out, for all the jumpers who might remember me, i am iMurk69/theonyxslayer.... i used to jump with MousseMoose...

Old   
Mark Ceol Offline
Ooo - I like madness!

Send a message via AIM to Mark CeolSend a message via MSN to Mark Ceol
07-09-2010 , 09:23 AM

There is a pregame lobby sub-forum. It is 2 under the jumping sub-forum. I would put it in there. If you want to talk about the website specifically, there's a website sub-forum towards the bottom.

In the future, you should just address these kinds of questions to a mod in a PM. If you're not sure who it a mod, scroll to the bottom to see who is actively on and look for a guy with a cross next to his name (EDIT: Staff list is here - Noff). Or if you're lazy, just shoot a PM to Nofirefrog, Kalos, or thenotsogoodtrickster, or The Ogre. They're all fairly active.

Welcome back to HIH

EDIT: I added appropriate links, but other than that Mark pretty much nailed it. - Noff

Last edited by Nofirefrog; 07-09-2010 at 10:38 PM. .