Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Reach Forum Halo: Reach Tricking Forum
Halo: Reach Tricking Forum Halo: Reach tricks, exploration, easter eggs
Notices

Old   
Co0oX Offline

Cool Falcon Truck Bed Jump - 03-14-2011 , 02:37 PM

Hello everybody!

Members of my team and me discovered a really fun glitch on WC.

At first, we noticed that the Falcon you can get in this map was ultra powerfull (and also fast, but it's an other story).Secondly, we noticed that a specific model in the game, the truck bed (don't know if you say like that, sorry ^^), had a very particular physic.It react extremly if you push it the right way (and it also flip if you press B)!

So we managed to get it out of the barriers in WC and we had a lot of fun with it :P

Rendered video: Falcon Truck Bed Jump

I'll post other fun things using this truck bed soon ;)

PS: If you want few other Reach glitches not presented here (I read all topics), you can check this: Some glitches ordered by difficulty on Halo Création (sorry for the Google translation ^^)

PPS: I'm really sad seeing that after only a few months, there is almost no Reach glitch activity and seeking.A the same time after H3 was out, there was 4 times more glitches tutorials on HIH :'( I hope you guys will continue to search and present awesome glitches!

Old   
The Voice Of Truth Offline

03-14-2011 , 08:51 PM

There seem to be quite a few videos since Reach came out that only show the end result of glitches, and not the process or setup. You'd think it was so they could do a tutorial separately, but they don't and I'm not sure why.

Cool launch.

Old   
deadGRENADER Offline

03-14-2011 , 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voice Of Truth View Post
There seem to be quite a few videos since Reach came out that only show the end result of glitches, and not the process or setup. You'd think it was so they could do a tutorial separately, but they don't and I'm not sure why.

Cool launch.
I've noticed the same thing. I wouldn't mind a tutorial on this one. It looks like something I would like to try.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

Send a message via Skype™ to ODST
03-17-2011 , 01:32 AM

Sexy. :D

Tags
bed, falcon, jump, launch, truck