Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 3 Forum Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks, Glitches, and Videos
Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks, Glitches, and Videos What to do when you're not busy killing each other.
Notices

Old   
greimic10 Offline

10-07-2007 , 12:35 PM

yea but it never actually shoots the second shot; it just makes the sound. This is not useful at all unless you want to hear the sound of a BR on your tv while you switch weapons.

Old   
EFoG Offline

Send a message via AIM to EFoGSend a message via MSN to EFoG
11-12-2007 , 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by {NL} Killer_50
Glitch not yet named
Map: Any (including campaign)

Hello, everyone. Yes, this glitch has been around since Halo 2, but I still think it deserves to be posted now that I've found it in Halo 3. It involves the Battle Rifle (no, it is NOT double shot). Everyone knows how to kill themselves with a Battle Rifle in Halo 2, right? If you don't, I'll briefly explain how that's done. Get a Battle Rifle (duh) and a random secondary weapon. Pull the fire button 2 times, and right when your first burst is over, press Y to switch weapons. Your BR will be shooting, but you will not be holding that weapon. Run forwards while doing this to shoot yourself in the back of the head. This still works in Halo 3, but you cannot kill yourself, even when shooting at your own foot. Not a major glitch, but still a nifty little one! Sorry if this is old! (I mean old for Halo 3)

This is wrong. yes you can shoot without your gun. but this is how you do BXR.

Its RRYB

Old   
Comp0 Offline

Exclamation Is this new? - 01-02-2008 , 02:22 AM

I keep trying RRYB and nothing happens other than a single shot,or it just cancels the first shot.Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by Comp0; 01-06-2008 at 11:22 AM. .

Old   
SnaggleFraggle Offline
Danse of Cthulhu

Send a message via AIM to SnaggleFraggleSend a message via MSN to SnaggleFraggleSend a message via Yahoo to SnaggleFraggle
01-11-2008 , 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greimic10
yea but it never actually shoots the second shot; it just makes the sound. This is not useful at all unless you want to hear the sound of a BR on your tv while you switch weapons.
Haha, I lol'ed at this for ever.

Old   
mister grunt Offline

Send a message via AIM to mister grunt
01-15-2008 , 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenErased
Delayed Cannon

^^ DirtyTricks ^^ and I found this, but im not sure if its known yet. In forge, when you're a normal spartan, go through a man cannon. Immediately switch to a monitor. Then whenever you change back into a spartan, anywhere you are on the map, you still have the same momentum from the man cannon.
:D

yes, i have done that a few times.
doubt its mine tho
i just found it cuz i was messing around with the man cannon and hurried over to my friend, and wen i got out of monitor mode, i flew.
nice job finding tho

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
04-08-2010 , 04:03 AM

is this thing still active? If we post glitches here will they be added to the list?

Old   
Chrizzel Offline

04-08-2010 , 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfunnyBuisness View Post
is this thing still active? If we post glitches here will they be added to the list?
I donīt think so. Do you have some glitches?

Old   
Anakade Offline
Farewell, HIH.

04-08-2010 , 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfunnyBuisness View Post
Nope....

Old   
UnfunnyBuisness Offline
Life = break from 360

Send a message via ICQ to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via AIM to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via MSN to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Yahoo to UnfunnyBuisnessSend a message via Skype™ to UnfunnyBuisness
04-08-2010 , 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrizzel View Post
I donīt think so. Do you have some glitches?
Yes. They're stored for a future vid.