Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Anakade Offline
Farewell, HIH.

09-23-2007 , 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird24
great job on the tutorial. really nice glitch you found there. is there lag created at all when doing the oddball glitch?

oh, and its kind of annoying that you say deload instead of overload.
The only lag that occurs is when host zooms in on the pile.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but this isn't overloading. If we overloaded it, it would've been fully removed from the map. But with this, you can stand on the object still, and interact with it.

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

09-23-2007 , 10:31 PM

We had a word for that in Epidemic... what was it? It might have been deload! I don't know though.
=/
Nice tuts btw.

Old   
Jamie Maddrox Offline
Drifting is not a crime

Send a message via AIM to Jamie MaddroxSend a message via MSN to Jamie Maddrox
09-23-2007 , 10:52 PM

coughDechargedcough.
Yeah its amazing the power of oddballs isnt it?
Great job this close to launch,now to screw around with this for a little,launch tomorrow nights nigras.

Noticed that there was no tut for the oddball fort,now not everyone knows how to do that,although i figured it out,tuts should be posted for those who don't know,just a suggestion

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

09-23-2007 , 10:57 PM

isnt it just put cloned oddballs on the box on each side then just have host leave?

or something of the sort.

Old   
Mr boofass Offline
Banned

09-24-2007 , 12:41 AM

I will give a brief tut in this post, then update the other one later.

Step one: Fill all the sides that you want with oddballs. In this case we did 4.
Step two: Have somebody move the box as somebody hosts off, When you have objects on the box it is not wise to use explosions so we used a sword.
Step three: After bluescreen, the box should be moved a little and some of the oddballs should appear to be floating. Dont worry if some are floating they all should be. Now all you have to do is move the box out of sight and enjoy your little house.

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
09-24-2007 , 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakade
The only lag that occurs is when host zooms in on the pile.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but this isn't overloading. If we overloaded it, it would've been fully removed from the map. But with this, you can stand on the object still, and interact with it.
ah i see. i guess i didn't understand that. its called discharging. but its interesting to see how two COMPlETELY different methods can get you the same interesting result.

Old   
diablo11561156 Offline

Send a message via AIM to diablo11561156Send a message via MSN to diablo11561156
09-24-2007 , 01:19 AM

That was easilly the best vid I have seen in 07...

Old   
NOBLE STABBlNGS Offline

Send a message via AIM to NOBLE STABBlNGS
09-24-2007 , 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo11561156
That was easilly the best vid I have seen in 07...
Haha, who'd have thought that such a simple trick that we've known about forever could have such amazing results when done to excession. Good thing someone caught this before Halo 3 came out.

Old   
ShadowKlick Offline

09-24-2007 , 05:41 AM

Wow , Yea best vid ever seen . Still confused...Anakade or zhimmie can u please explain me the invisable glitch and turret auto shoot trick .
Hope its a THX. Nice vid Best vid wow vid

Old   
Mr boofass Offline
Banned

09-24-2007 , 08:54 AM

Shadow,
To do the invsible player, first you must each stage one with the amount of oddballs. After that have somebody die, preferably host. After he has died, if done correctly, he should be alive on his screen, but still dead for everybody else. Because he is dead, nobody can see him.

Now for the gauss hog all you have to do is have an invisible player in the durret and somebod in the divers seat. After you have this set up, simply fire the turret and enjoy.

Old   
Johnintoit Offline
Monitor

Location: If you were holding the devils hand, would you still be afraid of the dark?.
Send a message via MSN to Johnintoit
09-24-2007 , 10:23 AM

Well i have to say first off, it's really a shame this video came out now and i mean that because this is one of the best MP videos ever to grace the forums and due to the fact that Halo3 is coming out tonight this video will not recieve the credit it deserves.

You guys did some very, very cool things, things people i believe have always wanted too do but didn't know how or thought impossible, may hat is off to you guys for continuing to fight the good fight, and if i may be so bold as to say, you won.

If anything else hurt the video some besides the fact that Halo3 is coming out is the editing and presentation of the glitches, while many may argue that editing and presentation don't mean much i would beg to differ, a well edited video with well presentation makes a huge amout of difference, that and just when you go back and watch the video again yourselves it just somehow looks cooler, so not really a huge thing but maybe something to keep in mind for the future.

The glitches in the video were amazing, invisable players, crazy hogs, more odd balls then players i was able to kill in four years of playing match making, invisable people in invisable vehicles, even the sidewalks are not safe anymore!! are you kidding me, some of the coolest glitches bar none.

This should be FR, will it be? probably not due to that face that one million video of "OMG look what i just did in H3 and yeah even though it's meaningless i was the first person to do it and when i look back and think about it a little more it's not even cool and i may never do it again but i want all the credit for doing it because i was the first you know, yeah me me me me, no wait my other friend was in the party with me when it happened so can you guys give him like 12% credit, yeah that sounds right and make sure you spell my name right when the award is handed out ok, uuuuuuuuuuuummmmm strike that!! i mean erase that i just found out it's an option in the custom games lobby and everyone can do it" so i half expect to see 10 pages of threads like this sometime later tonight, wow that was a wild rant, did i get up on the wrong side of the bed or what.

I will end on saying, Great video, amazing glitches, too bad it came so late.

-Johnintoit

-The problem is we have a problem, it's not that we don't know we have a problem, we've known it for years, it's not that we don't know what the solutions are, we've also known them for years, the problem is no one is doing anything about it.-

Old   
hoodsome Offline
Epic Title Is Epic?

Send a message via AIM to hoodsome
09-24-2007 , 11:38 AM

Personally I just want to say thanks to everyone who did actually like us from the begining....you know who you are...you made our world a much more happier place on xbl. Also...I am sad to say that this gltich was discovered very late in the game...about a week and a half ago to be exact. We aimed to try to get you guys everything by friday but it just didnt work out....

All I can say is this...

At least when to storm of halo 3 is over....maybe one of you more dedicated trickers might look back on this and say hey!...lets go get invisible stuff on halo 2 seeing as i have never done it....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnintoit
Well i have to say first off, it's really a shame this video came out now and i mean that because this is one of the best MP videos ever to grace the forums and due to the fact that Halo3 is coming out tonight this video will not recieve the credit it deserves.
Just wanted to let you know....that one paragraph couldnt mean more to us then anything anyone said...

Old   
Gorillaz2189 Offline
The name's Kanockers.

09-24-2007 , 11:43 AM

this glitch might be in halo 3. we'll find out tomorrow.

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
09-24-2007 , 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodsome
All I can say is this...

At least when to storm of halo 3 is over....maybe one of you more dedicated trickers might look back on this and say hey!...lets go get invisible stuff on halo 2 seeing as i have never done it....lol
I hope we return to Halo 2 one day, I'm sure there is much more to do with the inivisble glitch, and I'm sure people still have many ideas, I know my clan does but there just isn't enough time.

Old   
SympathySymfony Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to SympathySymfony
09-24-2007 , 04:26 PM

Haha, wow! I am amazed! This is one of the best videos, I have ever seen. Kade, I'm kind of mad you wouldn't invite me...but, this is really good. I'm nor really biased...because, I think I might not be in the clan anymore, which is why my name not be in the credits...Either way, if at all possible, I'd love to help with Halo 3 stuff. Haha, I remember when we found Reverse Replication, Kade. YOu and me; a year or so ago, I think it was. Good times. I think this is the most fun I have ever had playing a video game. (Man, I'm a loser) But, even though I didn't get to help as much as I'd liked to, I still loved this video.

Oh and about Remote Control...that's the second challenge we've completed that was deemed impossible. (first was Magic School Bus, for those who don't know) hehe

DWT-2
Physics-0

Old   
Anakade Offline
Farewell, HIH.

09-24-2007 , 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SympathySymfony
Haha, wow! I am amazed! This is one of the best videos, I have ever seen. Kade, I'm kind of mad you wouldn't invite me...but, this is really good. I'm nor really biased...because, I think I might not be in the clan anymore, which is why my name not be in the credits...Either way, if at all possible, I'd love to help with Halo 3 stuff. Haha, I remember when we found Reverse Replication, Kade. YOu and me; a year or so ago, I think it was. Good times. I think this is the most fun I have ever had playing a video game. (Man, I'm a loser) But, even though I didn't get to help as much as I'd liked to, I still loved this video.

Oh and about Remote Control...that's the second challenge we've completed that was deemed impossible. (first was Magic School Bus, for those who don't know) hehe

DWT-2
Physics-0
Lol. Sympathy, your always in the clan...you were the second founder. And you weren't always a dumbass. :p Sorry about not inviting you...but ya know...*shoots shadow of self* I'm slightly paranoid about stuff. Maybe your chaotic genious will come back for Halo 3.

BTW. Physics are overrated.

Old   
Jamie Maddrox Offline
Drifting is not a crime

09-24-2007 , 05:32 PM

You guys all talk as though halo 2 wont ever be played again,you do realize that halo 1 is still played and new stuff is done.
When im done finishing the fight and done screwing around im popping in my h2 disc to see who's on because alot of people arent doing the switch right away so im not just peacing out on them too.

You guys may have had a dark cloud over your heads but you just kept walking till you made it past the cloud.

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

09-24-2007 , 06:07 PM

I'll be playing Halo 2 all day November 9th, as I did last year. Anyone with me? We could test out this invisibility trick.

Old   
SCHMO123 Offline

Send a message via AIM to SCHMO123Send a message via Yahoo to SCHMO123
09-24-2007 , 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SympathySymfony

DWT-2
Physics-0
Is your location true? If it is, congradulations.

Anyways, thanks for all the positive feedback everyone.:D

And foo, I'd be glad to help if you want to try this.

Old   
Jamie Maddrox Offline
Drifting is not a crime

09-24-2007 , 07:38 PM

Ill be there nov 9th to froodlenutzkie around,just hit me up.