Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion
Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion General Discussion forum for Halo 1 and Halo 2.
Notices

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

Send a message via Skype™ to ODST
03-30-2010 , 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
Yeah, I don't know about the timing on that. I suppose if you could time it so the first player that was killed is just about to respawn as the other player is killed by the loading ram. That might put you in space and you would still have to deal with that. Hard to predict because nobody has made alive it to the dead area of space before. At this point anything is worth a look.
Hmm.. I'm not good at BAW's and all that, so I don't really know what else to try. :\

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-30-2010 , 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST View Post
Hmm.. I'm not good at BAW's and all that, so I don't really know what else to try. :\
I have a couple of ideas for exploratory BAW's:

1 Next to the shaft door is a Covenant ship, docked. There's a window there that you can't see into. Maybe there's a room there.

2 From the shaft door, go to around to the opposite side and there's a closed up door exactly matching the shaft door. Maybe BAW in there and see if there's another shaft.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

Send a message via Skype™ to ODST
03-31-2010 , 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
I have a couple of ideas for exploratory BAW's:

1 Next to the shaft door is a Covenant ship, docked. There's a window there that you can't see into. Maybe there's a room there.

2 From the shaft door, go to around to the opposite side and there's a closed up door exactly matching the shaft door. Maybe BAW in there and see if there's another shaft.
Hmm.. I've thought about idea 2 before, but never really tried it. We could also try pressure launching.

I'll try what I can to get through those walls, but I highly recommend that someone like HB sa' lamee do stuff like BAW's, seeing as he's good with them.