Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion
Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion General Discussion forum for Halo 1 and Halo 2.
Notices

Old   
hozer Offline

New Halo PC Dedicated Halo Server New Vehicles, Weapons, Grafix, Maps And More!! - 05-24-2010 , 08:02 PM

Hello All............

Awesome Halo Server With New Weapons, New Vehicles, Awesome Grafix And Lots More!!

Server Name Unreal Halo

Get The Maps Here At ............

http://www.unrealstuff.net

The IP Is: 70.32.38.234

This UT3 Server Only Has Halo Maps!

Remember that O'l feeling you had when you played Halo 1 till you fingers were bleeding? Well you now can get that feeling back using Unreal Tournament 3. I just bought my version for $9.95 at Gamestop. As we all know all Halo 1 needed was a Face Lift, New Weapons, Vehicles and Skins Well Now you have it all that With Unreal Tournament 3. There is a New Dedicated UT3 Server Dedicated To Halo With Halo Maps Only!!

Maps:

Coagulation
Death Island
Ice Fields
Hang'em High
Timber Land
Battle Creek
Sidewinder ( Testing Now )
Danger Canyon ( Testing Now )

These maps and The Spartan Skin are awesome. Don't believe me? check out the videos on the Maps and the Spartan Skin

Goto: http://www.unrealstuff.net

Hope to see you there

Last edited by hozer; 05-27-2010 at 09:38 PM. .

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

Send a message via Skype™ to ODST
05-25-2010 , 01:00 PM

Oh god...

Old   
ViviD Offline

05-26-2010 , 05:15 PM

Looks great, very well made. I'll be giving it a try.

Old   
hozer Offline

05-27-2010 , 09:36 PM

Glad you like it bud We just got Battle Creek Done. Looks Awesome! I'm getting that ol Halo feeling back!!!

Cya on the server

Old   
ViviD Offline

05-31-2010 , 12:40 AM

Hey bud I'm working to get some people on there to try it out!

Old   
hozer Offline

05-31-2010 , 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViviD View Post
Hey bud I'm working to get some people on there to try it out!
Kool Thanks! Hell if they dont have UT3 they can buy it for less the $10 bux at Gamestop or even Walmart Online

Thanks for passing out the word!

Enjoy

Old   
hozer Offline

05-31-2010 , 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST View Post
Oh god...

Dont knock till you have tried it. Its better than the orig. Halo for PC version and you dont have to spend major bux to buy the Halo game and a Xbox to play it.!! Hell can you get UT3 for less than $10 bux.

IMHO Its a good replacement for Halo PC. Im trying to keep maps as close in the Tradition Of Halo PC as much as possible. IE: No nOObish Mods!!!
Hell if nothing else check out the videos and some of the Halo maps and the Spartan Model they are very good.
goto http://www.unrealstuff.net and check it out.

New maps coming soon .. SideWinder, Bloodgulch, Danger Canyon, Mombasa and Zanzibar.

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
06-04-2010 , 03:01 AM

I came into this thread expecting stupid hardcore spam because of the thread title, but after watching the video of Blood Gulch, it's actually pretty damn cool.

That being said, do not try and argue that this is superior to Halo on a Halo forum. I'm doing you a favor.

Old   
hozer Offline

06-04-2010 , 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedShrapnel View Post
I came into this thread expecting stupid hardcore spam because of the thread title, but after watching the video of Blood Gulch, it's actually pretty damn cool.

That being said, do not try and argue that this is superior to Halo on a Halo forum. I'm doing you a favor.
I had no intension of stating this is superior to the original version of Halo PC. Since Bungie and Daddy Gates pretty much forgot us PC user's it's just a very good way to play UT3 Halo with new weapons and grafix and vehicles. U can get UT3 for less than $10 and play UT3 Halo with all the goddies mentioned above and more. IE: you can vote to play the next Halo map.

Thanks for your comments about the BloodGulch. I agree its an awesome map

Old   
uberfoop Offline

06-04-2010 , 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hozer View Post
I had no intension of stating this is superior to the original version of Halo PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hozer
Dont knock till you have tried it. Its better than the orig. Halo for PC version and you dont have to spend major bux to buy the Halo game and a Xbox to play it.!!
Anyway...

Looking at the movies, I'm going to go ahead and blatantly disagree with you that it's actually all that similar to Halo 1 multiplayer, but it looks good.

Old   
hozer Offline

A Video Of Hang'em High With Halo 3 Skins - 06-08-2010 , 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfoop View Post
Anyway...

Looking at the movies, I'm going to go ahead and blatantly disagree with you that it's actually all that similar to Halo 1 multiplayer, but it looks good.
Well here is a 15 meg video I just made just for you "uberfoop" and your right and I quote" I'm going to go ahead and blatantly disagree with you that it's actually all that similar to Halo 1 multiplayer "

Well your right .....................NOT!!!

Link to Video

http://www.unrealstuff.net/hang1.wmv

Also here a a list of maps I have on My UT3 Dedicated Halo Server with pics thats not actually all that similar to Halo 1 multiplayer sez you lol

http://www.unrealstuff.net/mappics/list.html

Have a nice day

Last edited by hozer; 06-08-2010 at 11:18 PM. .

Old   
thenotsogoodtrickster Offline
That Brit Guy

Send a message via MSN to thenotsogoodtricksterSend a message via Yahoo to thenotsogoodtricksterSend a message via Skype™ to thenotsogoodtrickster
06-09-2010 , 03:11 PM

I think he meant the gameplay more than anything. Some people have made tons of halo maps in the likes of Far Cry but because of the gameplay differences, it would be wrong to call them similar. This is cool and everything, just not my cup of tea :/

u mad? PM me.
Some basardskies asked for entertainment.
I presented a blog. Yes, Another F*****g Blog...

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, GTAGaming.com, Jumprs.org, GlitchGaming.org, and Last.fm. And I also use the nick "TNSGT" on IRC on the IAN server.

Much love, HIH, thanks for the memories xx

Old   
hozer Offline

06-11-2010 , 07:40 PM

OK