Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
HelloSayGoodbye Offline
When our powers combine!

Send a message via AIM to HelloSayGoodbyeSend a message via Skype™ to HelloSayGoodbye
HIH Lottery winner 10/16/09: Orange Soda King - 10-16-2009 , 02:36 PM

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is Ethan James McCollum. I am a classical pianist. I love Jesus, but I try to never throw my beliefs at others. Instead, I try to love everyone the best I can. I also like to run on my school's cross country and track/field teams, lift weights, and play racquetball.

2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?

I found High Impact Halo when I first got Halo 2, and I wanted to see if there were any cheat codes for it. I didn't find any, but I found some easter eggs, one being the scarab gun on Metropolis. A Google search for more info let me here. I lurked for over a year before even noticing I could create a profile. (I thought you had to be invited or apply elsewhere. Stupid me, haha.)

3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?

I absolutely love launching to places worth launching to, specifically matchmaking or serious custom games. I also like getting out of multiplayer maps. This is why Halo 3 dissapointed me a little; it's more boxed in by elastic and death barriers.

4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?

No. I've never discovered anything by myself. Professional Mongolian contortionists always do it before I do.

5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?

I like them all even: Halo 1 has an amazing campaign that never ceases to get old; Halo 2 is awesome multiplayer, breakable maps, and superbouncing; Halo 3 has amazing multiplayer and forge. Haven't played HaloWars or ODST yet.

6. What other hobbies do you have?

As I mentioned before, piano, running, racquetball, weight lifting, and I also enjoy listening to music: classical, progressive metal, other kinds of metal, and rock from the 70's and 80's (some 60's).

7. If a wood chuck could chuck wood, wouldn't that make him a beaver?

My brother's nickname is Beaver. No joke.

8. Who would win in a fight, a sumo wrestler or a car?

If someone that knew how to drive was in the car, they could run over the sumo wrestler because he would be too slow to dive out of the way in time. Kind of like a Hunter in Halo 1.

9. (From last week's winner) Captain Falcon? -PalJesus

I played F-Zero when I was in the hospital for asthma in kindergarten. He's pretty cool, I guess.

10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?

If you were stuck in an elevator with three other HIH members, who would they be and why?