Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
showtime Offline

03-07-2007 , 10:10 AM

actually since it is possible to freeze the first phantom it may just be possible to freeze that pelican.

Old   
the zack Offline

Send a message via AIM to the zackSend a message via Skype™ to the zack
03-07-2007 , 12:38 PM

How do you think it would be overloaded?? Make a big pile of bodies before where it says "healthy competition"? would that work?

Old   
BigGruntyThirst Offline
Uh-huh. Yeah dawg.

Send a message via MSN to BigGruntyThirst
03-07-2007 , 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Master
Title: Movin' On Up
Level: Outskirts
Idea/Request: Alright, try this on for size. Get the Shadow on Outskirts back to the outside of the tunnel and launch it up to the buildings up there. Actually, I don't even know if this is possible, but I thought it would be cool to try.
>_>

<_<

*holds mouth shut*

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-07-2007 , 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the zack
How do you think it would be overloaded?? Make a big pile of bodies before where it says "healthy competition"? would that work?
I would practice going up the ramp to determine the exact timing of the Pelican spawn. I believe it is spawned at the opening of the door. Turn around and go back into the big metal room and overload there. Then one person go back out and see if you can find it.

If that does not yield results, let the door open and advance a few feet, turn around and go overload again. Keep doing that and eventually that Pelican will fall from the sky.

I don't believe you can freeze that Pelican, only overload it which would turn it into a flipping Pelican. Freezing takes lz manipulation and I don't believe the opportunity presents itself there.

Been wrong before, though.

Old   
Rocket Master Offline

03-10-2007 , 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGruntyThirst
>_>

<_<

*holds mouth shut*
? What does that mean?

Old   
Mman19 Offline

03-10-2007 , 12:19 PM

Quote:
My guess would be to lag up the nearest loading zone, although I dont see why we couldn't just get a good launch.

Old   
the zack Offline

03-11-2007 , 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy
I would practice going up the ramp to determine the exact timing of the Pelican spawn. I believe it is spawned at the opening of the door. Turn around and go back into the big metal room and overload there. Then one person go back out and see if you can find it.

If that does not yield results, let the door open and advance a few feet, turn around and go overload again. Keep doing that and eventually that Pelican will fall from the sky.

I don't believe you can freeze that Pelican, only overload it which would turn it into a flipping Pelican. Freezing takes lz manipulation and I don't believe the opportunity presents itself there.

Been wrong before, though.
So... if it wasnt froze, then you would need to launch up there near it after you made the grenade pile... This sounds hard... ill try it. Thanks for your help.

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-11-2007 , 10:06 PM

Quote:
So... if it wasnt froze, then you would need to launch up there near it after you made the grenade pile... This sounds hard... ill try it. Thanks for your help.
No, if I were you, I'd try swordflying first. I think that is the ticket to ride, my friend. Although, throwing out a nade and then getting back in to launch might work. I guess the other way that has a chance of working is to box launch (like KORHAL's idea of getting the Plasma rifle in OS along the passage at HZ). You wouldn't need that many.

Last edited by grumpy; 03-11-2007 at 10:15 PM. .

Old   
the zack Offline

03-14-2007 , 08:51 PM

Ive launched up there before to try this trick and I think i can do it.

Old   
RandomCTG Offline

03-23-2007 , 12:11 AM

Mac Gun on Armory challenge - completed.
Please update.
Thank you.

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-23-2007 , 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomCTG
Mac Gun on Armory challenge - completed.
Please update.
Thank you.
We were not talking about the MAC Gun, rather, getting in the Pelican on QZ as it flies past is what interests us. At this point, it's up for grabs. I won't get to it until sometime in April, depending.

Old   
RandomCTG Offline

03-23-2007 , 11:40 PM

Quote:
We were not talking about the MAC Gun, rather, getting in the Pelican on QZ as it flies past is what interests us. At this point, it's up for grabs. I won't get to it until sometime in April, depending.
Pardon?
I wasn't refering to QZ, but was just merely stating that the Mac gun SP challenge was completed...tis all.
No matter, I was never a fan of QZ, but I would like to see this.

Old   
KORHAL Offline
Not Alive.

Send a message via AIM to KORHALSend a message via MSN to KORHALSend a message via Skype™ to KORHAL
03-27-2007 , 10:02 PM

Quote:
Side-seat flying will do it, be in the side-seat of a Spectre that's being driven by one of your Elites and voila :)

KORHAL

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-27-2007 , 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORHAL
Side-seat flying will do it, be in the side-seat of a Spectre that's being driven by one of your Elites and voila :)

KORHAL
Yeah, I know, I'm just giving the kid a shot at it. Getting there is one thing but whether or not the Pelican will let you in has to be found out.

Old   
showtime Offline

03-27-2007 , 10:58 PM

I didn't get the pelican, but i did get the scorpian! vid later tonight.

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-27-2007 , 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime
I didn't get the pelican, but i did get the scorpian! vid later tonight.
You mean you got the Scorpion off the Pelican on QZ?

Old   
showtime Offline

03-27-2007 , 11:48 PM

that i did. well kinda... hahah ( don't worry it is driveable. )
ok well maybe no vid tonight it isn't letting me recreate it. but rest assure it is possible. and seemingly simple.

Last edited by showtime; 03-28-2007 at 12:24 AM. .

Old   
Pure n Simple PWNAGE Offline

03-28-2007 , 01:06 AM

Has anyone managed to get on top of a moving shadow? I was messing around on legendary and managed to go off a ramp and fly upside down maybe if I had boosted a bit I would not have crashed into the shadow and i mightn have gone over it instead of getting shot to pieces and then getting run over.t.

Old   
showtime Offline

03-28-2007 , 11:06 AM

It is not letting me recreate it. but i'll be damned, i'm gonna get that son of a biatch again.

Old   
grumpy Offline

03-29-2007 , 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime
It is not letting me recreate it. but i'll be damned, i'm gonna get that son of a biatch again.
I hope you do. That would be a classic, no doubt.

PM me with some details when you can. If you do, I will not try it or tell anyone else unless/until you give up.