Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-28-2006 , 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkninja90
ok one im sure ppl have launched to the scarab gun with a ghost right???
anyway has anyone launched there using those 'splody boxes along the pathway where the final scarab fight is?? you know theres like three of them in a row.
i was just wondering if anyone has launched to the scarab gun from that point cause if it is new I might make a vid whenever i get my CC
also i'll do the worlds greatest launch w/ no 'nades *gasp* lol
later,
Darkninja90
POTS did.
I did.
A Ghost using only the boxes? I don't think so.
Quote:
hey I was just wondering if you can still do the glitch where you lung at some one in a warthog with a sword and then look away get out and go flying with 1.1 on campaign
No.
Quote:
hey guys me again
i was just playing uprising on legendary and got up to the part where you get the first ghost. (not the skull) and i wanted to see if i could get all the way back to the begining so i made my way back.
past that really tall triangular room there was an alive grunt that was cowering in fear. he said like 5 sentences like
"brutes bad, me stay here and protect arbiter from the back? hehe"
im not sure if this is new or not since its not in the FAQ and im a total campaign n00b.
get back to me.

EDIT: my xbox is paused at him right now. hes kinda...cuteish cowering in fear like that. want me to take a picture?
Good work, but old. Both things.
Quote:
Anyway I keep trying to do a box launch, I get, well maybe an excessive amount of grenades, but anyway I melee the box over the grenades, have my coop person throw a grenade under the box, and when the exposion went off I went almost no where, did I do something wrong?
If ya didn't go anywhere, I'd say you did something wrong.;) You don't have to try the grenade under the box, ya know. Change where you lob the grenade, and where you stand on the box, and see what works best for you. Look for the box launching section in the launching sticky, there are some video demonstrations.
Quote:
if someone has already done this i dont kno where it is. i was wondering if someone could post a good tutorial (vid/text) of how to SPAWN the IWHBYD skull.

i've gone through about 3 different tutorials and none work. i kno that this skull is ususally random, i was just wandering if anyone had a successful way to spawn it?
Look in the tutorial sticky, there should be a video on it there. If not, give me 2 days to a week to get home and rehost the video so you can watch it.
Quote:
How do you sword fly from a hog?(sorry, new to the glitching/tricking thing)
Thanks for helping a newb
Watch this.
Quote:
on the gj after you kill tarturus his hammer falls to the ground if you hit it with a sword you die. I was wondering if this is new
You probably just brushed the kill barrier.
Quote:
on uprising there is a tree that you can through a grenade through. it is nere the beginning after you beat all the brutes right before you get to the door it is the last tree that you would normaly pass. you can shoot through it and through grenades through. Just wonderin if it was new.
No, those kind of trees are everywhere.
Quote:
Does the Battle Rifle really say "The Monkey King" in kanji on the side of it? :D

I don't speak Kanji, sorry.
Quote:
Ok, well I was playing on Regret at the part where you have to kill him. It was on easy and so I thought it would be a quick kill. After about the 8th time jumping on him and hitting him I decided to revert to saved. I tried this many times but he still would never die. I was wondering if this is some glitch like where a grunt or warthog is invincible or someting else. It made me mad because I couldnt beat the level.
Did you have the Thunderstorm and or Mythic skull on?

Last edited by Terminator; 06-28-2006 at 08:03 PM. .

Old   
xxrobxx92 Offline

Send a message via AIM to xxrobxx92Send a message via Yahoo to xxrobxx92
06-28-2006 , 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofone26
Ok, well I was playing on Regret at the part where you have to kill him. It was on easy and so I thought it would be a quick kill. After about the 8th time jumping on him and hitting him I decided to revert to saved. I tried this many times but he still would never die. I was wondering if this is some glitch like where a grunt or warthog is invincible or someting else. It made me mad because I couldnt beat the level.
ya... you have to hit him more than once... yaa...

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
06-28-2006 , 08:00 PM

How do you duplicate banshees, guns, warthogs etc?

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-28-2006 , 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpsey
How do you duplicate banshees, guns, warthogs etc?
I don't think you can...unless they just respawn like the Banshees on the Arbiter.

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
06-28-2006 , 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator
I don't think you can...unless they just respawn like the Banshees on the Arbiter.
Ok thanks.

Does anybody know if making a pelican dissapear into thin air before it is normally supposed to go bye bye old?

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-28-2006 , 08:11 PM

Quote:
Ok thanks.

Does anybody know if making a pelican dissapear into thin air before it is normally supposed to go bye bye old?
It's old. I don't know why though, it irritates the Hell out of me.

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

06-28-2006 , 08:18 PM

Quote:
It's old. I don't know why though, it irritates the Hell out of me.
Me too. I was trying to ride it and it went byebye.
I proceeded to shoot it with the scarab gun (When I reverted back) Until my Xbox shut itself off.

Xbox360 = not able to take the power of Scarab Gun

Old   
armyofone26 Offline

06-28-2006 , 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrobxx92
ya... you have to hit him more than once... yaa...
ya, umm if you kinda read my post you would have relized I did. It takes about 6 jumps on him on legendary, but I was playing on easy and umm after about the 20th time he still didn't die.

Quote:
Did you have the Thunderstorm and or Mythic skull on?
O yes I did have the mythic skull on, but what does that do exactly

Old   
Shots Fired Offline

06-28-2006 , 08:49 PM

I have a question..

Q: Could someone please make a video on how to get the IWHBYD skull?

I know on this website they have a page about skulls, but The video doesn't work on my computer.

Also..

Q: How do you do the glitch where you fly all the way up to the MAC Gun?

Last edited by Shots Fired; 06-28-2006 at 08:55 PM. .

Old   
Troy Offline

Send a message via AIM to TroySend a message via Yahoo to Troy
06-28-2006 , 08:53 PM

i was launching on metro when my warthog went into the water. i just on it and then threw some grenades into the water and when i jumped in to the waster a few seconds later they blew up and the warthog went down to. could this be a freeze time glitch??

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-28-2006 , 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofone26
ya, umm if you kinda read my post you would have relized I did. It takes about 6 jumps on him on legendary, but I was playing on easy and umm after about the 20th time he still didn't die.

[b]
O yes I did have the mythic skull on, but what does that do exactly
I myself do not know exacly what it does, but I think it doubles the Covenant's health, but halfs the Floods. So....

Shots Fired: I have the video on how to get the IWHBYD Skull, but you have to wait until I get home so I can rehost it.
EDIT: You above me, that was a Calous.
You above him, who edited his post, you have to be lucky and hope the box hits you out of the tram.

Old   
Kicken Wing123 Offline

06-28-2006 , 09:12 PM

Quote:
I proceeded to shoot it with the scarab gun (When I reverted back) Until my Xbox shut itself off.

on my 360 using the SG warped my screen a little it hard to watch tv now.

Old   
Kicken Wing123 Offline

06-28-2006 , 09:27 PM

Quote:

on my 360 using the SG warped my screen a little it hard to watch tv now.

Old   
Mass_Chaos Offline

Send a message via AIM to Mass_Chaos
06-29-2006 , 01:04 AM

I must be retarded asking this but, how do you carry the sword over from outskirts to metropolise?

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
06-29-2006 , 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass_Chaos
I must be retarded asking this but, how do you carry the sword over from outskirts to metropolise?
I'm pretty sure all you need is the sword while going through all the necessary checkpoints and loadpoints (for example, not getting on top of the tunnel and going through the hole where the Scarab shoots through). If you have been running through the level normally, make sure you have a battle rifle with you along with the sword. I don't know if that works, but it might.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy
i was launching on metro when my warthog went into the water. i just on it and then threw some grenades into the water and when i jumped in to the waster a few seconds later they blew up and the warthog went down to. could this be a freeze time glitch??
Quote:
EDIT: You above me, that was a Calous.
Are you sure Term? He says he was over in the water. It might of been that "stop time" glitch recently discovered. Here's the link to the thread about that glitch. See if it compares to yours.

Old   
Shadowclaw Offline

06-29-2006 , 04:04 AM

IWHBYD:
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view....ing_IWHBYD.wmv

If you want a better one, go to mythica and search for IWHBYD. There are other tutorials there.

Launch to MAC gun:

You need to use the small box in the armory beginning room to push the big long box also in the room, so that it is halfway through the tram doors, then do as in this video

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view....ory_Launch.wmv
Sorry, just noticed the above link doesn't really help, but here's a thread that'll help you out ;)
http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2705

Kicken Wing, don't spam please

Last edited by Shadowclaw; 06-29-2006 at 10:45 AM. .

Old   
EternalSlayer Offline

Send a message via AIM to EternalSlayerSend a message via MSN to EternalSlayer
06-29-2006 , 06:27 AM

Term, thanks for taking my Job >_>

I hate you, you now.*throws pineapple*

Term, mythic decreases the damage you do to enemies. Seems I can still teach you stuff :D

Old   
Shots Fired Offline

06-29-2006 , 08:06 AM

Thanks Shadowclaw and Terminator! :D

Old   
Masakari0 Offline

06-29-2006 , 01:59 PM

Dunno if this is new or not, so I'm asking here. In the final battle room with Tartarus, I've found that by crouching and standing in a certain place, I can change, reset and interrupt what he says.
When I duck/stand, he goes "Want reven-" then stops and the "Just like the rest of your kind..." bit starts. When he gets to "kind" he then says "Want reven-" again and it loops like this while I stand/duck. Is this new? If I time my duck/stand differently I can get him to say one full line, or the other.

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-29-2006 , 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSlayer
Term, thanks for taking my Job >_>

I hate you, you now.*throws pineapple*

Term, mythic decreases the damage you do to enemies. Seems I can still teach you stuff :D
You forget whom wieldes the blade my friend. *Uses Blonde Powers to forget how to use sword* *Receives pinnaple in eye* Sweet Jesus!;) Sorry mate. I'll let you answer the questions that have no periods, no grammar, and ultimitly have no meaning which I can interpt. Fair enough?:p *Laughs* And you get on to us for spamming...*Rofl*
Quote:
Dunno if this is new or not, so I'm asking here. In the final battle room with Tartarus, I've found that by crouching and standing in a certain place, I can change, reset and interrupt what he says.
When I duck/stand, he goes "Want reven-" then stops and the "Just like the rest of your kind..." bit starts. When he gets to "kind" he then says "Want reven-" again and it loops like this while I stand/duck. Is this new? If I time my duck/stand differently I can get him to say one full line, or the other.
Grammar and periods, it's too good to be true! *Hugs* I havn't noticed this...or heard of it in any case. It is new to me, but I'll let Slayer help you, because I have to heal my eye.
And if POTS reads this, thanks for clearing out those extra pages mate.;)