Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion
Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion General Discussion forum for Halo 1 and Halo 2.
Notices

Old   
LDG Offline

interesting thing happened to me - 12-20-2010 , 02:46 AM

an interesting thing happened to me in halo 1 just now and I feel like telling the story so here it is

I was trying to get into the crio room in POA and kill the elites that wanted to catch me napping and after a long and enduring process I finally got there only to realize that I was completely unarmed, so there I was trapped in a room with three angry elites and absalutely no offensive capability so I started running to try and find cover, by the time I found some barrels to hide behind I was in the last square of red and I was so happy to not be under fire enough to recharge my shields, but I wasn't about to let the elites live, so I kept going back out ther and lining myself up with two elites to create freindly fire and whenever my shields went low I hid again. aventially I was able to kill one elite using this method of attack so I then proceeded to take that elites gun and show no mercy on the two remaining elites, after which I was finally able to respawn player two into the room with me and I had some fun killing him over and over until I got bored and turned of.

Old   
Bowser64 Offline
High Impact Puppay!

Send a message via AIM to Bowser64
12-21-2010 , 03:30 PM

just kidding :) i enjoyed

Old   
00Svo Offline
2 Icecreams!

Send a message via AIM to 00SvoSend a message via MSN to 00Svo
12-21-2010 , 06:29 PM

that was a big waste of time to read.

Old   
LDG Offline

12-22-2010 , 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Svo View Post
that's true

Old   
Bowser64 Offline
High Impact Puppay!

Send a message via AIM to Bowser64
12-23-2010 , 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Svo View Post

no you.

Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

01-09-2011 , 12:50 AM

It was hastily typed, but I understood it and was amused by what you did. How do you get in there?

(I don't think this qualifies as a bump, considering it's the most recent post on the page, haha)

Old   
LDG Offline

01-10-2011 , 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Soda King View Post
It was hastily typed, but I understood it and was amused by what you did. How do you get in there?

(I don't think this qualifies as a bump, considering it's the most recent post on the page, haha)
just after where the escape pods leave without you there are access tunnels, (I'm not sure what there called but there small and can barely fit a person) you go in there and go to the locked door (you should now be looking at were the escape pods were) kill player 2 and have player 1 run into the corner of the door and start to jump, player 2 should respawn in a spot that nudges you out of the level, most of the time you will fall to your death, in that scenario just position the other player jumping as well so he will get bumped out, eventially one of them will bump to the top of the level, from there progress to the crio room with the player inside the level clearing the black for you, to activate the load zone with the player on top of the level he must be crouched (if you activate it with the one inside the level you will teleport back into the level) unfortunately you will most likly be unarmed when you get there so you will have to do what I did, aparently there are other ways to do this but I havent been able to figure them out, an example of this method of getting on top of the level is in ms mans back through POA video in his archive, I stole it from there and just used it differently

Old   
-=MaToR=- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -=MaToR=-Send a message via MSN to -=MaToR=-Send a message via Yahoo to -=MaToR=-
01-12-2011 , 02:09 PM

Too much text. Cerebral overload. Self-destruct in 10 seconds.

No, rly, don't "hastily" type boring stories, make a vid and put it in a variety video, or, if you really have to type it up, make it exciting, use lots of imagery, and make it grammatically correct.

Se vous plait.

(please)

-Mator

Old   
LDG Offline

01-12-2011 , 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=MaToR=- View Post
Too much text. Cerebral overload. Self-destruct in 10 seconds.

No, rly, don't "hastily" type boring stories, make a vid and put it in a variety video, or, if you really have to type it up, make it exciting, use lots of imagery, and make it grammatically correct.

Se vous plait.

(please)

-Mator
I will do vids in the future