Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion
Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion General Discussion forum for Halo 1 and Halo 2.
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old   
LDG Offline

interesting thing happened to me - 12-20-2010 , 02:46 AM

an interesting thing happened to me in halo 1 just now and I feel like telling the story so here it is

I was trying to get into the crio room in POA and kill the elites that wanted to catch me napping and after a long and enduring process I finally got there only to realize that I was completely unarmed, so there I was trapped in a room with three angry elites and absalutely no offensive capability so I started running to try and find cover, by the time I found some barrels to hide behind I was in the last square of red and I was so happy to not be under fire enough to recharge my shields, but I wasn't about to let the elites live, so I kept going back out ther and lining myself up with two elites to create freindly fire and whenever my shields went low I hid again. aventially I was able to kill one elite using this method of attack so I then proceeded to take that elites gun and show no mercy on the two remaining elites, after which I was finally able to respawn player two into the room with me and I had some fun killing him over and over until I got bored and turned of.