Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
HelloSayGoodbye Offline
When our powers combine!

Send a message via AIM to HelloSayGoodbyeSend a message via Skype™ to HelloSayGoodbye
HIH lottery winner 1/30/10: Zee-V70 - 01-30-2010 , 05:28 PM

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm Zee-V70, infamous for starting up projects or saying I'm going to and then either stopping them cold turkey or never starting them; but that's not important. Currently, I live in Florida, I lived in Japan for seven years, and for whatever reason didn't take the time to get as many Pokemon cards as I possibly could to sell before I came to the US. I've got a machinima currently in the works (that I actually plan on finishing, now that I have a Hauppauge HD PVR), which is going to use both Reach and Halo 3, if only for the first episode.

2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?

If I remember right, I think I discovered HBO around early 2005 or so (immediately after Halo 2's release) and HIH came shortly afterwards.

3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?

I'm liking some of the launching that's coming back into Halo 2 and Halo CE recently. I've personally done quite a bit of exploration, though I have no idea whether or not it's old in most cases.

4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?

I managed to get to a spot on Cortana that I hadn't seen as of then, though apparently it was really old. I still have a film clip of me Mongoose Launching from the Hornet spawn (on The Covenant) onto this one part of the Citadel--it's nothing new, but still a pretty nice launch imo. I also have a film clip of a Spec Ops Elite on Floodgate punting a crate into the Arbiter and killing him, but I don't think that counts. However, something I haven't seen as of now is getting to the little hallway immediately after the Control Room door on Uprising (Halo 2). If it's new and people want to see it, I'm more than willing to record it.

5. What is your favorite game from the Halo Series?

They all have bests and worsts, though I have a feeling Reach is going to steal the title if it lives up to its hype.

6. What other hobbies do you have?

Mainly other console titles, such as Borderlands and occasionally Left 4 Dead. I additionally Brawl from time to time.

7. Do you wish you were a little bar of soap?

Isn't that getting a little personal? Nah, I kid. It seems like an alright job, provided I go to someone of decent physical attractiveness.

8. Does Nofirefrog approve?

I sure as hell hope so.

9. (From last week's winner) What about HIH keeps you around even after the huge glitching boom is over?

The smaller glitching booms that pop up from time to time, not to mention the fact that it's still a Halo forum, tricks or not.

10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?

So, a First Lieutenant and a Colonel, Grade 2 get into a bar fight. Who wins?

Noffs bonus questions:

1. Blue. No... green?

I'm going out on a limb here and saying it's a definite maybe.

2. Aquaman or Captain Underpants?

It depends. If it's the one badass variant of Aquaman that replaced his hand with a harpoon and saved his kid, that one. If not, Captain Underpants.

3. Something about weasels?

I think it's pronounced missiles.

4. Every good list has a 4.

I concur.

5. If it's 5 o'clock somewhere, then what time is Dennis?

There's only enough information to solve if somewhere = Dennis. Otherwise, x is about equal to 17.2.

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
02-06-2010 , 03:54 PM

The H is capitalized.

Old   
HelloSayGoodbye Offline
When our powers combine!

Send a message via AIM to HelloSayGoodbyeSend a message via Skype™ to HelloSayGoodbye
02-07-2010 , 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwo View Post
The H is capitalized.
I can't believe I did that twice in a row : (