Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite HIH Website News and Announcements HIH Website News and Announcements
HIH Website News and Announcements Site specific information as well as important special announcements will be posted here.
Notices

Old   
Dom Dunc Offline

01-13-2014 , 02:12 PM

Hey I remembered my password!

Huge Congrats DrBizz! I was wondering when this Holy Grail was going to be cracked.

Old   
Pkabooicu Offline
MineCraft > Reach

01-13-2014 , 05:16 PM

Very impressive. It's amazing to think about how fast time has flown. I remember this challenge coming about... crazy to think how long ago that was. Wow, just insane to think about.

Thanks for the closure and nostalgia.

Congratulations.

Old   
Ghost Faction Offline
The Ghost with the Most

01-13-2014 , 06:24 PM

So glad it wasn't a modder this time

Old   
Muzza Offline

01-13-2014 , 08:39 PM

Good to see this trick completed after so many years and so many attempts. Great work DrBizz on a trick truly worth unfreezing the website.

Old   
DrBizz Offline

No Enemy Has Ever Withstood Our Might - 01-13-2014 , 11:39 PM

I never thought I would be able to post a comment on High Impact Halo. After so many of my friends welcoming me into the online tricking scene around 2011 I kept hearing the legends of HIH and how amazing it was. Now, 4 years later I am here after completing the big bad cairo cutscene room and I humbly thank each an every person that made this what it was, and for the diehards who kept the passion to trick and explore this game alive well after cryo.

This was a monumental task. The hours I spent researching the room and everything that went into this project are countless. Long hours down dead end paths were routine. I read old threads, looked for hours on YT for videos, and most importantly worked with all of my friends and those willing to help. I was the physical vessel for this, but all of you were the spirit and will driving me. One man playing a video game alone in his room is one thing, but the presence of hundreds of creative and talented friends and fans rooting for him is so much more. That meant everything to me, knowing that you all were watching.

I am looking back on my time with this crazy game and how much it has been an amazing part of my life. A 21 year old kid goes on a killing spree with a shotgun on Ivory Tower, and 8 years later he gets into a room not accessed before by anybody for almost 10 years. You cannot escape your destiny.

I am crushed to have missed the golden HIH years, but waking this sleeping giant from it's slumber for showing the best trick I will ever do may have been worth it. As I type these words I'm still standing in the room staring at the other player, hearing the quiet explosions outside the station. Funny thing is, all I did was get into an empty room, but we all know what it is really in here.

My brother was the other player running around the hangar with me. He literally had never picked up a controller to play Halo before and the first, and only thing he did was run around in this room. He quickly asked, "How do you get out?"

-Bizz

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

01-13-2014 , 11:54 PM

Awesome. This last couple of days has been fun.

Ducain - HIH Admin - Ducain@gmail.com

Old   
Dark Helmet Offline
JumpMaster

01-14-2014 , 07:17 AM

Its pretty awesome to see these things being done after all these years. Also awesome to see some old names posting here again.

Old   
dolamox Offline

Send a message via AIM to dolamox
01-14-2014 , 10:36 AM

This is fantastic! A huge congratulations to you for completing one of the most sought after challenges in Halo history.

Old   
Slash RF Offline

Send a message via AIM to Slash RFSend a message via MSN to Slash RF
01-14-2014 , 11:01 AM

This is so god damn awesome, great job dude.
I miss HIH so much!

<3!!!!!

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

01-14-2014 , 11:10 AM

A thought: if any completed challenge is 9+ years in the making...we're getting old. :)

Old   
marioman769 Offline

01-14-2014 , 11:15 AM

It's good to be able to see bizz post on HIH. I don't know how to describe it, but it seems things have gone full circle.

Alright, we'll see you guys later! Been fun to pole my head in here one more time.

Old   
Jay Offline

Send a message via AIM to JaySend a message via Skype™ to Jay
01-14-2014 , 12:02 PM

It's Fk'n insane the amount of thought and planning that has gone into this trick. Props all around and especially to DrBizz who some how pulled it off. Nicely done my man. Never thought I'd be posting on HIH again but I'll be damned if this isn't diserving!
-SpartanMyAss

Old   
grumpy Offline

01-14-2014 , 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducain View Post
A thought: if any completed challenge is 9+ years in the making...we're getting old. :)
Lol, there's another big one brewing, b2t of the H2 QZ Index Chamber. It could take another year to complete.

Old   
Jay Offline

Send a message via AIM to JaySend a message via Skype™ to Jay
01-14-2014 , 12:10 PM

(One last thing: It'd be really cool to see a super bounce done in that room if you're still in it and can swing it Dr!)
-SpartanMyAss (DefyLogic)

Old   
Meeph Offline
rawr

Send a message via AIM to MeephSend a message via Skype™ to Meeph
01-14-2014 , 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
Lol, there's another big one brewing, b2t of the H2 QZ Index Chamber. It could take another year to complete.
Another reason to open HIH again ;)

Old   
grumpy Offline

01-14-2014 , 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeph View Post
Another reason to open HIH again ;)
If nothing else because Uncle POTS was the first one down and proved b2t at the Index was possible.

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

01-14-2014 , 06:54 PM

Locking it down folks. It's been fun.

Old   
amaroq Offline
that guy

01-14-2014 , 10:46 PM

Howdy all! Long time no see. Turns out there's an HIH group on Facebook (which apparently everyone else knew about besides me), so I'll see you all there.

P.S. Admidistrator.

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

01-14-2014 , 10:47 PM

...and...shut again... ;-)