Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Gaming and Console Discussion
Gaming and Console Discussion Non-Halo related gaming discussion goes here. Any platform, any game.
Notices

Old   
PsH Bling Offline
froodlenutzkieing image

Send a message via AIM to PsH BlingSend a message via MSN to PsH BlingSend a message via Yahoo to PsH Bling
question about changed GT on 360 - 09-01-2006 , 10:51 PM

Hey guys Im trying to come up with a new gamer tag and Im thinking something along the lines of "Lockout Ninja" or something along those lines..its a long story on why Its that..

Anyway, Im wondering if when I do that does it reset my levels in Halo 2 and all my achievment points and friends list..could someone just give me a heads up..and yes I have seached around.

Thanks, and love ya HIH.

-BB
"No matter my gamer tag Im always BB around these parts"

Old   
Grande Carne Offline

Send a message via AIM to Grande CarneSend a message via MSN to Grande CarneSend a message via Skype™ to Grande Carne
09-01-2006 , 11:23 PM

It doesn't do anything at all except change your name.

Old   
PsH Bling Offline
froodlenutzkieing image

Send a message via AIM to PsH BlingSend a message via MSN to PsH BlingSend a message via Yahoo to PsH Bling
09-02-2006 , 01:01 AM

K thanks for that info and nice talking to you my friend, Im trying to get back to my roots with Campaign..Live just isent the same..But Campaign is still my friend.
-BB