Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Ice Hole Offline

Send a message via MSN to Ice Hole
09-23-2007 , 01:07 PM

Mechawesomzorz Dwt That Was Amazing Impressed To The Max The Only Thing I Know Is Turretless Hog But That Was The Best Glitch Vid I Ever Seen

100/10 On Everything
:d
-ice

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

09-23-2007 , 01:09 PM

I demand tuts.
And, I'm happy that my cone made it in. =D
Nice job. I hated the music, but it didn't ruin my experience. The editing wasn't that great, but it didn't ruin my experience.
Good vid.

Old   
Doubtful Offline
*fangirlscream*

Send a message via AIM to Doubtful
09-23-2007 , 01:21 PM

Good job.

Nice invisible stuff.

Hoot Box on Twin Towers was awesome. It's kind of a funny story actually.

Yesterday, I said to Chaos, this box is so neglected. You know, knowing that I'm an Owl? Haha. I know. >_>

Someone FP this sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Hole
Mechawesomzorz Dwt That Was Amazing Impressed To The Max The Only Thing I Know Is Turretless Hog But That Was The Best Glitch Vid I Ever Seen
Dont Get Ahead Of Yourself. Capital Letters.

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

09-23-2007 , 01:26 PM

just realized that teleportation was just a trick of the eyes right?

cuz you were in the banshee and you got out to open the gate...so you probably opened the gate for an invisble hog and dummied person correct? or something like that.

Old   
SpaznPenguin Offline

Send a message via AIM to SpaznPenguin
09-23-2007 , 01:30 PM

Well what do you know, DWT pulls out a win before H3 comes out... :D

I must say I am really impressed, and I want tuts for some of that.
My jaw just dorped when I saw the turretless hog, I have wanted someone to do that for soooooo long.

This is by far your best video, probably my favorite video on 07, is definitely worth of being added to the major variety video section of the archive, and I am sure it will be FP'd.

Way to go guys, I think after a rough start and a lot of videos in between, you have officially proved yourselves as great H2 glitchers, cya in H3 :D

Old   
NOBLE STABBlNGS Offline

Send a message via AIM to NOBLE STABBlNGS
09-23-2007 , 01:45 PM

Watched some of it streaming, stopped it and set to download for a bit later, and it looks good far, although bad call not coming with tuts in hand. No one's gonna care after the 25th. Maybe that sounded harsh, but we all know it's a 100% fact.

Edit: I finished it, and I liked it, really, I'll give DWT props on this one, but I still thought it was a poor choice to come without tuts unless you bring them tomorrow. I'm not gonna assume modding here because I'm 90% sure that most of it was the result of excessive oddball cloning.

Edit 2: Wow, so I've heard from someone that you guys used paperclips to stop your disks for some of these tricks? Ugh, I want to like you guys, seriously, but then you always do something dumb like that. You need to stop trying to be clever and manipulating the game using mods, or action replay, or disc stopping, or anything, and just play the game the way we all do.

Edit 3: Sorry if those claims are unfounded, I only ask because my source seems reliable, but I hope you guys prove them wrong before H3, because I don't think I'll be back here after the 25th.

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

09-23-2007 , 02:12 PM

though i dont like the sound of stopping disks...its technically not cheating..

but then, we dont KNOW if they stopped disks...so yeah

Old   
SCHMO123 Offline

Send a message via AIM to SCHMO123Send a message via Yahoo to SCHMO123
09-23-2007 , 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE STABBlNGS
Edit 2: Wow, so I've heard from someone that you guys used paperclips to stop your disks for some of these tricks? Ugh, I want to like you guys, seriously, but then you always do something dumb like that. You need to stop trying to be clever and manipulating the game using mods, or action replay, or disc stopping, or anything, and just play the game the way we all do.
Whoever told you that was smoking a bit too much. We didn't stop our disks for anything, I don't even see where they got that idea from.

Old   
Gorillaz2189 Offline
The name's Kanockers.

09-23-2007 , 02:14 PM

Quote:
Watched some of it streaming, stopped it and set to download for a bit later, and it looks good far, although bad call not coming with tuts in hand. No one's gonna care after the 25th. Maybe that sounded harsh, but we all know it's a 100% fact.

Edit: I finished it, and I liked it, really, I'll give DWT props on this one, but I still thought it was a poor choice to come without tuts unless you bring them tomorrow. I'm not gonna assume modding here because I'm 90% sure that most of it was the result of excessive oddball cloning.

we did not use modding at all. who did you hear this from anyway? because they are total idiots.

you'll see from the tuts. but your sources are not too bright.

Old   
hoodsome Offline
Epic Title Is Epic?

Send a message via AIM to hoodsome
09-23-2007 , 02:16 PM

Quote:

WOWOWOWOWOW....I guess its true that someone is really out to get us...Noble...None of that is true...are you froodlenutzkieing retarded?...Im sorry...but why do you beleive something that dumb....I dont even know where you come up with this...You will have tuts....and all of this is legit...weather someone wants to beleive it or not..we are actually good at tricking...

Old   
T3h Boar Offline

09-23-2007 , 02:20 PM

Noble your nothing but a Grumpy goat.

Old   
Mr boofass Offline
Banned

09-23-2007 , 02:21 PM

Quote:

Edit 3: Sorry if those claims are unfounded, I only ask because my source seems reliable, but I hope you guys prove them wrong before H3, because I don't think I'll be back here after the 25th.
the thing you heard about stopping the disk is completley false. Im glad youve liked what youve seen and tuts should be out by monday... I think

Old   
Jamie Maddrox Offline
Drifting is not a crime

Send a message via AIM to Jamie MaddroxSend a message via MSN to Jamie Maddrox
09-23-2007 , 02:22 PM

Now now settle down,no need to jump on nobles cahones just because he said what he had heard,and based on passed history its hard to give the benefit of the doubt.
But i think even a cheezy text tut would clear up some of the bigger tricks,like when epidemic was released text tuts were included that day or the day after the video was watched,so just quick ones so we know what can be done without manipulation,if it was involved.

Old   
Gorillaz2189 Offline
The name's Kanockers.

09-23-2007 , 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Maddrox
Now now settle down,no need to jump on nobles cahones just because he said what he had heard,and based on passed history its hard to give the benefit of the doubt.
But i think even a cheezy text tut would clear up some of the bigger tricks,like when epidemic was released text tuts were included that day or the day after the video was watched,so just quick ones so we know what can be done without manipulation,if it was involved.
text and video tutorials will be out soon.

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

09-23-2007 , 02:24 PM

Well when I was in the party where the cone was in the ceiling, Anakade's disc was ejected. He also said that's how that weird Headlong texture glitch occured from a previous video.
>.<
Please tell me that you guys didn't use that...?

Old   
hoodsome Offline
Epic Title Is Epic?

Send a message via AIM to hoodsome
09-23-2007 , 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Maddrox

First of all I dont think we have ever modded a video...everyone just thought we did...and now that I calmed down....the text tuts will be out very soon...they are already typed up..

and foo...

dude..I love you..but uh...I wasnt in that isnt the truth for any of the glitchs that you see here...and I dont want this thread to go down in flames just because of noble...so please...you will know how to do all of this soon..

Old   
Jamie Maddrox Offline
Drifting is not a crime

Send a message via AIM to Jamie MaddroxSend a message via MSN to Jamie Maddrox
09-23-2007 , 02:25 PM

I know i posted that at the same time boofas responded so in turn he answered my question without knowing it.
You guys did good so dont let some negative publicity get ya down,once its all said and done to the victor go the spoils.

Old   
SCHMO123 Offline

09-23-2007 , 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFoo
Well when I was in the party where the cone was in the ceiling, Anakade's disc was ejected. He also said that's how that weird Headlong texture glitch occured from a previous video.
>.<
Please tell me that you guys didn't use that...?
Because the cone in the cieling was the main glitch.

Kade will post tuts today or tommorow for sure. Vid and text tuts are already done.

I refuse to answer to anymore idiotic accusations(sp?).

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

09-23-2007 , 02:29 PM

Alright then, DWT's responded. Please stop any discussion about "cheating" and the like, since tuts will be up soon.
Thanks DWT.

Old   
SCHMO123 Offline

09-23-2007 , 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFoo
Alright then, DWT's responded. Tuts will be up soon, please stop any discussion about "cheating" and the like, since tuts will be up soon.
Thanks DWT.
Thanks Foo.

Anyway, High res, med res, and Low res mp4 will be out later. So will Low res wmv.