Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
HelloSayGoodbye Offline
When our powers combine!

Send a message via AIM to HelloSayGoodbyeSend a message via Skype™ to HelloSayGoodbye
HIH lottery winner 5/14/10: Deep Fried Sushi - 05-14-2010 , 03:41 PM

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm Andrew Lee and I'm Asian. More Asian than AmazinAzn. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's not Asian. >___>

2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?

I guess I found HIH through the old pigs can fly videos from the Halo 1 days. Though I wasn't even aware of the community of HIH but I guess that's really where I found it. After lurking around during the golden glitching days of Halo 2 I decided I'd join which was over 4 years ago. O.o

3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?

Just the fact that tricks and glitches allow the players to do something that isn't intended in the game just adds a whole new level of fun. Launching is definitely a favorite of mine.

4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?

Umm, I never actually found one on my own. Someone showed it to me or I saw it on HIH first. That's how fast this community.

5. What's your favorite part of Halo 3? What is your least favorite?

Halo 3 is definitely fun because I **** around in MatchMaking with my friends. I'm not a troll, but acting goofy while playing casually definitely makes it fun. Least favorite thing about Halo 3 are the polo wearing bro's that like to hump me after I die. :( They shout obscenities and it annoys me.

6. What other hobbies do you have?

I play bass guitar. I've been playing since I was 12 (I'm 18 now) and I try and fiddle around with electronic music and 8bit stuff. I seriously wish I had a gameboy with an LSDJ cartridge. :I

7. Have you ever eaten a crayon?

I licked one before.

8. What is your favorite kind of deep fried sushi?

Tempura rolls, Spider crab rolls, schlapskie anything deep fried and rolled up in some nori and rice.

9. (From last week's winner) Why did they make country music?-junk3r

Country music was made to make bluegrass look bad. Banjos are badass!

10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?

When in cereal, what is milk considered to be? A beverage? A sauce? A broth?