Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite HIH Website News and Announcements HIH Website News and Announcements
HIH Website News and Announcements Site specific information as well as important special announcements will be posted here.
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

Into the Halo 2 Cairo cutscene room - done - 01-12-2014 , 06:22 PM

Another long-time and seemingly impossible tricking goal has, like T2T, succumbed to the sheer force of will from a Halo tricking community that simply refused to give up on it. Many people from the Halo 2 tricking days have contributed to this challenge over the years, and it was very recently completed by DrBizz.

Since I’ve never been as knowledgeable as I’d like regarding Halo 2 tricking, CoD15 (via the HIH Facebook group) stepped up to help me describe the significance of the accomplishment:

“On the 2nd level, Cairo Station, at the very end of the level there is a room below the final playable area of the game that's reserved for the final cutscene where Master Chief opens the doors to the space station and grabs hold of the covenant bomb, sending him out of the ship with it.

This is the cutscene I'm referring to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpByy8bRzyo

For roughly 10 years, trickers have worked on trying to get themselves into this "cutscene room." Many have tried, many have failed. It's Halo 2's equivalent (effort-wise) of Halo 1's T2T.”

Well done DrBizz, and congrats to the community as a whole for sticking it out for this one. Definitely worthy of unfreezing the cryo tank for just a moment.

Youtube link
Jumprs.org forum thread

Ducain - HIH Admin - Ducain@gmail.com

Last edited by Ducain; 01-14-2014 at 07:33 PM. .