Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
HelloSayGoodbye Offline
When our powers combine!

Send a message via AIM to HelloSayGoodbyeSend a message via Skype™ to HelloSayGoodbye
Christmas Lottery Winner: SCHMO123 - 12-25-2009 , 01:33 AM

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

My name is Eric, and I'm a sophomore in high school. I like to think I'm mature for my age, but most would disagree if they saw me around my friends.

2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?

In the summer between 6th and 7th grade in some gaming magazine, they had a several page spread on the skulls in Halo 2 and how to get them, and in a little box it said for better tutorials go to highimpacthalo.org, so I did.

3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?

I like that they add a lot more to the game than was intended, at 95% of my absurd amount of playtime on Halo 2 was tricking and glitching. Personally, I prefer launches, just because they are fairly straightforward and they either succeed or fail, there is never a launch where you "kinda" did it. You either landed on X-Building or missed.

4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?

Well, not completely by myself. I helped with many of the glitches and illusions in Dementia. The only glitches I found on my own, everyone was like, I've seen professional Mongolian contortionists do that.

5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?

Halo 2 without a doubt

6. What other hobbies do you have?

I like to play the guitar, and I'm okay, I've only played for about a year and a half.

7. If you could choose, what would you choose and why?

Probably guitar, since I haven't played Halo in months (and Halo won't get me the ladies ;). )

8. What is the first video game you ever played?

The first one I have any real memory of is pokemon, and that was when I was in 1st or 2nd grade.

9. (From last week's winner) What is your favorite brand of socks? -Jamie Maddrox

According to my sock drawer, Nike.

10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?

Would your rather lose your penis or both of your thumbs? Neither is not an option.