Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
HelloSayGoodbye Offline
When our powers combine!

Send a message via AIM to HelloSayGoodbyeSend a message via Skype™ to HelloSayGoodbye
HIH lottery winner 2/20/10: DooDonDanDee - 02-20-2010 , 06:42 PM

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm DooDonDanDee, I've been floating around this forum since about the time it came about. I've been playing games since my parents got me an N64, and I've never put them down since. I've lived in Washington since I was born, along with most of my relatives; as a result I haven't really been around much. Because of my constant gaming, I've always had a fascination with computers and such.

2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when?

I found out about High Impact Halo about the time when the Xbox came out, and Halo with it. Which is kind of funny, considering I never actually owned the game. I played it at friend's houses mostly or borrowed it, and somehow through that I found Ducain's old videos and they were a whole lot of fun to watch.

3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?

There is something immensely enjoyable that I can't really explain and that I'm sure we've all experienced when we find out there are totally awesome things we can do when we aren't supposed to. My favorite might have to be back in the first game when I would collect grenades under a warthog and see how far I could blast it. Also, when I finally pulled off the Halo 2 glitch required to obtain the famous scarab gun by luring a banshee all the way through that tunnel and boarded it at the perfect time.

4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?

No I have not, I always left the discovery to the more experienced players, the fun part for me was pulling off the same trick they had discovered.

5. What is your favorite game from the halo Series?

I have a lot of mixed feelings about this question. I liked the first game for its campaign and split-screen/system link multiplayer. I liked the second game because it gave me some of the great friends I have today through matchmaking and random custom games. The glitches were also possibly the most fun for me because I could do them online with friends. Those two are my personal favorites in the series.

6. What other hobbies do you have?

I don't really have many big hobbies other than building computers for close friends/family, which reminds me I need to get a job... I also do some reading from time to time.

7. What do you take with you to the beach?

The water is too cold here and it is always cloudy, so I bring a warm jacket, sit on a log, and watch the waves roll in. 8. If you could go on vacation for a month where would you go?

Scotland, I've been there once and I love that place.

9. (From last week's winner) So, a First Lieutenant and a Colonel, Grade 2 get into a bar fight. Who wins?-Zee-V70

Depends. Who has the biggest bar?

10. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?

Klaatu barata...?