Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite HIH Website News and Announcements HIH Website News and Announcements
HIH Website News and Announcements Site specific information as well as important special announcements will be posted here.
Notices

Old   
uberfoop Offline

04-06-2011 , 12:13 PM

Hmm. Not long from now I'll be in philosophy class, and I have a doctor visit after that. By the time I get back on campus, this site will brobably be frozen; more 5 years down the line from my arrival (Line? It's interesting how different cultures perceive the passage of time...), I suppose that this will be my last post here.

I find that I have very little to say, other than thank you, HIH will most definitely be remembered.

I have also developed a strong urge to watch the 1968 Leone classic, Once Upon a Time in the West, which I suppose makes sense. Like events here of late, it is the tale of an end of an era and, in its case, a mythology. Friday, perhaps.

That is all.

Goodbye, HIH. <3

-uber

Old   
F1rsTxLas7 Offline

04-06-2011 , 12:24 PM

Oh geez. HIH goes way back for me. From getting introduced to tricking on headlong and getting out of PoA to reach Halo, even to getting screwed over by Maluu in his first trick jumping competition.

I can understand why this place is coming to a close, as many Halo related forums are relatively dead. But this place was great while it lasted. Sad to see it go, but proud to be a part!

Old   
Xmoose Offline

04-06-2011 , 12:51 PM

Thanks for the good times. Halo 2 was a great game for glitches and tricks and I had hours of fun from the things I learnt here. To all the tricksters, thank you.

Thank you Ducain for this great site, hold your head high. This place will be a great piece of Halo History. I'm glad I could leave a comment on it's final day.

Still bitter I never won the lottery lol.

Xmoose out :)

Old   
Ibeechu Offline

04-06-2011 , 01:03 PM

I was always an HBOer, but I never followed HIH because I'm terrible at Halo. Though I definitely know how important you guys have been to the community. It's sad to see you go, but I'm glad that it's ending this poetically.

Last one out, hit the lights.

~EJ

Old   
ForcefulXCon Offline
The Count of Tuscany

Send a message via AIM to ForcefulXCon
04-06-2011 , 01:14 PM

I'll miss you guys. Keep in touch, okay?

Facebook - Conor Kinkade.

Old   
MasterOmok Offline
Major League Ninja

Send a message via AIM to MasterOmokSend a message via MSN to MasterOmokSend a message via Skype™ to MasterOmok
04-06-2011 , 01:30 PM

This is going to sound crazy, but I randomly decided to come back today and see how things were going. I am happy and sad to see this happen. I am sad to see a place where I have spent so many hours, and had so many people to connect with on my all my tricking and playing over the years. But, I am happy to see that it is not leaving - only resting.

Thanks to everyone over the years that helped make HIH what it is today.

-Omok

Old   
Overridea Offline

04-06-2011 , 03:19 PM

High Impact Halo started my passion for exploring and tricking in the halo games. It lead me to experience that moment, having tweaked and considered every other possible plan of action, when you stand triumphantly at you're destination. Creeping to the edge of the elusive perch on which you currently stand and gazing back down towards the now tiny scorched spec of dirt where you started. I honestly can't remember my first launch, my first clip, or my first sword cancel, but its not what I was doing that made them important its the enjoyment I got from them at the time. I know, I am grateful for all the good times I had on this site seeing amazing ideas, skills, and cooperation that made for outstanding and just plain epic moments
Thanks Guys

-Overridea

Old   
OwnedTom Offline
SOOPER LEET DRIVER

Send a message via MSN to OwnedTomSend a message via Skype™ to OwnedTom
04-06-2011 , 03:25 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Old   
Dmon9055 Offline

04-06-2011 , 04:19 PM

Guess this is the end.