Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Technical Support
Technical Support All threads related to console/computer issues, movie making hardware/software, etc. can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Sord Offline

Video converter - 01-30-2007 , 11:06 PM

I need something to convert videos to dvds, for free hopefully, i would like to use the divx one but that requires 6gb and i know the file wont be 6gb, i dont have 6gb on my harddrive and im to lazy to do it on another computer, if they all have a requirement ill go do it at my dads house

Old   
Phyco Muffin Offline

01-31-2007 , 12:44 AM

waht type of computer do u have if u have an xp media center edition go to media center and get the file right click on it and click burn to dvd if your using windows movie maker its alot easier but i dont kno if u are

Old   
galador Offline
Corgi, I dare say...

01-31-2007 , 03:57 AM

Nearly all DVD creation programs (in fact, all that I know of) writes the data to the hard drive as it converts the files to the DVD format. As single-layer DVDs are ~4.7GB, you're probably going to be out of luck on creating new DVDs until you free up some hard drive space.