Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Gaming and Console Discussion
Gaming and Console Discussion Non-Halo related gaming discussion goes here. Any platform, any game.
Notices

Old   
-: Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to -:Send a message via Yahoo to -:
Saints Row Body Bouncing! - 09-04-2006 , 10:36 PM

Ok guys I have come up with a concept in Saints Row called body bouncing, its where you run in front of cars on highways, bridges..ect. and see how much air you get, I made a small 56 second video about this. I am new to Vegas editing so exuse anything bad you see. I accept all comments and feedback!:D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...08717757756835

Old   
Cloud7654 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cloud7654
09-04-2006 , 10:48 PM

That owned. I may make a video sometime. I think it'd be cool to start up Insurance fraud then never go to the scoring area so you can keep the dive feature on. Then you could take a dive just before you get hit so you don't get hurt. Me and Reidon liked finding tall buldings to jump off of with that. He also figured out how to do a really long jump using the dive.

Old   
Drake Offline

09-04-2006 , 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud7654
That owned. I may make a video sometime. I think it'd be cool to start up Insurance fraud then never go to the scoring area so you can keep the dive feature on. Then you could take a dive just before you get hit so you don't get hurt. Me and Reidon liked finding tall buldings to jump off of with that. He also figured out how to do a really long jump using the dive.
Yeah, me and Cartman did exactly that. Was it the building in the MacManus mission? Also, if you go limp, you become impervious to fall/collision damage. You can fire a RPG at a pillar a foot away from you, go all ragdoll, and land on the bottom of the bridge, and still live.

Old   
Cloud7654 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cloud7654
09-04-2006 , 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake
Yeah, me and Cartman did exactly that. Was it the building in the MacManus mission? Also, if you go limp, you become impervious to fall/collision damage. You can fire a RPG at a pillar a foot away from you, go all ragdoll, and land on the bottom of the bridge, and still live.
Haha, yea I remembered that building. I tried long jumping onto the crane real close to it. Invisible walls ftl... I also did it on another building in the Warehouse/Factories district. It was a big factory you blow up in a (spoiler) Los Carnales mission

Old   
Banned

09-04-2006 , 11:17 PM

Any of you guys wanna go mess around I can get on just send me a FR!

Old   
xXxZODIACxXx Offline

Send a message via AIM to xXxZODIACxXxSend a message via MSN to xXxZODIACxXxSend a message via Skype™ to xXxZODIACxXx
09-04-2006 , 11:18 PM

Dude that froodlenutzkiein raped how'd you do it?

Old   
Banned

09-04-2006 , 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxZODIACxXx
Dude that froodlenutzkiein raped how'd you do it?
All you gotta do is jump in front of a car when it is going real fast on a bridge/highway ect..

Old   
xXxZODIACxXx Offline

Send a message via AIM to xXxZODIACxXxSend a message via MSN to xXxZODIACxXxSend a message via Skype™ to xXxZODIACxXx
09-04-2006 , 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -:
All you gotta do is jump in front of a car when it is going real fast on a bridge/highway ect..
Yo i just added you lets try it online

Old   
Banned

09-05-2006 , 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxZODIACxXx
Yo i just added you lets try it online
Had fun, hope to do it again soon!

Old   
Grande Carne Offline

Send a message via AIM to Grande CarneSend a message via MSN to Grande CarneSend a message via Skype™ to Grande Carne
09-06-2006 , 07:53 PM

I do this a lot. It's so much fun. Especially when you don't mean to do it. :)