Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Duelies Offline
HIH Archive Team/Monitor

To the very bottom of Sacrad Icon - 08-18-2006 , 09:08 PM

Well I noticed This thread by A littl3 girl and he got to the bottom area but he did not make it all the way to the bottom of the middle trench. Grumpy said that it would be a good accomplishment to make it down there so I tried it and did it. A littl3 Girl also made it down but insisted that I post my video instead of his. We both used the same method so it would been pretty much the same video. So here it is.

The Real Bottom of Sacred Icon

Here is a more in depth video.
I hope you see where i was here.

Last edited by Duelies; 08-20-2006 at 02:03 PM. .

Old   
A littl3 girl Offline

08-18-2006 , 09:20 PM

Awesome. Yeah, the only thing I did different was I threw the first nade up in the air and then threw one down. No difference though, so coolio.:D

Old   
Caustic Window Offline

Location: Because Here at Caustic Towers,We're better than You!
Send a message via ICQ to Caustic WindowSend a message via AIM to Caustic WindowSend a message via MSN to Caustic WindowSend a message via Yahoo to Caustic Window
08-18-2006 , 09:31 PM

cool.
next step: getting under the glass!! :D

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

08-18-2006 , 09:36 PM

Now i must get Hurbie down there.If he will not die.

Old   
grumpy Offline

08-18-2006 , 09:41 PM

Awesome, you made it look easy. I didn't know about the charged PP so I kept trying tossing one in the air and then another and it never worked for me. Now two people went down there. I feel inadequate.

Nice job Duelies and A littl3 Girl. People who've been around a while will love this one. 1 vote from me for Trip-6 (heh, as if my vote counts).

Old   
EternalSlayer Offline

Send a message via AIM to EternalSlayerSend a message via MSN to EternalSlayer
08-19-2006 , 07:32 PM

Hhm, downloading.

I wonder if you used the same method that I've tried.

EDIT: Been there, tried that, never thought of double nading though, good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRoX
Man, i tryed this soo many times, my first thought was you box slid down and then i seen you dbl pp naded. all my nade attempts were wit 1 nade.
Heh, same :)

Last edited by EternalSlayer; 08-20-2006 at 12:45 AM. .

Old   
MadRoX Offline

Send a message via AIM to MadRoXSend a message via MSN to MadRoXSend a message via Skype™ to MadRoX
08-19-2006 , 08:54 PM

Man, i tryed this soo many times, my first thought was you box slid down and then i seen you dbl pp naded. all my nade attempts were wit 1 nade.

Old   
ForteBluBX Offline

Talking 08-20-2006 , 04:08 AM

Good video

Old   
DollarPwnCenter Offline

08-20-2006 , 04:43 AM

Technically its not the VERY bottom. There is still that area under the glass. Nice vid:D

Old   
grumpy Offline

08-20-2006 , 04:53 AM

I don't know why this isn't getting more responses. I know that a year or so ago dantheman87, myself, MadRox (because of his post above) and a bunch of others were trying to get down. We didn't know about the plasma weapons overheating glitch with the dbl nades at that time so we were at a disadvantage. This should be regarded as a long standing challenge that has been met.

Old   
EternalSlayer Offline

Send a message via AIM to EternalSlayerSend a message via MSN to EternalSlayer
08-20-2006 , 08:28 AM

I know, technically this is the most interesting topic in CMP ATM. However I'm not sure that all the people that visited this thread knew where exactly you were, maybe you should write a description of where you are in the first post Duelies.

Old   
hockeykid101 Offline

08-20-2006 , 10:36 AM

No no no you can corner ride down to the actrual floor right at the beginig of the level you actruly hit the invisible floor and that is the real floor. I have not done it personaly but I have gotten close (the transitions are mad hard to make) anyway if some one could dig up the video it would be great I am pretty sure Enanito knows what I am talking about:D.

Anyway nice job deulies that looked realy hard I have only ever done that kinda of trick (you know stoping the fall timer or whatever) with a brute shot and a fuel rod cannon;).

Old   
grumpy Offline

08-20-2006 , 12:28 PM

I don't think there's a corner to ride down to the trench. This is not at the begining of the level. It's where you see the Phantom after eliminating the first Enforcer.

All I can say is try this stunt without a plasma weapon and you'll see.

Old   
KORHAL Offline
Not Alive.

Send a message via AIM to KORHALSend a message via MSN to KORHALSend a message via Skype™ to KORHAL
08-20-2006 , 01:43 PM

Oh wow, that double 'nade tactic could bring us places :D

Awesome work, this is in Triple-Six-Trix now!

KORHAL

P.S: Duelies, it's "KDproductions", small p ;)

Old   
Skeletor Offline
Bird Slayer

Send a message via Yahoo to Skeletor
08-20-2006 , 01:44 PM

Yeah, this vid may look really simple, but getting to the last drop he showed you in the vid is no piece of pie:p. I don't think people realize where he's at as said above^^.

Skeletor

Old   
hockeykid101 Offline

08-20-2006 , 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor
Yeah, this vid may look really simple, but getting to the last drop he showed you in the vid is no piece of pie:p. I don't think people realize where he's at as said above^^.

Skeletor
crap wrong level agian hehehe opps:D

Old   
grumpy Offline

08-20-2006 , 02:20 PM

Heh heh, this is pretty cool. This is like closure for me. I tried so hard and couldn't do it.

I've taken one of the boxes you see in the beginning all the way to the Gondola ride. Only to find out it disappears. A simple box ride down would have been easy, imo.

I've dragged an arm of the second Enforcer down to achieve the box effect but because of the shape of the destroyed arm I never could ride it properely.

I've thrown so many nades it's wedikawuss.

I wish I had known then what we know now or, better yet, kudos to to Duelies and A littl3 girl for realizing they could utilize the two nade trick.

Edit for spelling: I can never remember if beginning has two g's or two n's.

Last edited by grumpy; 08-20-2006 at 02:27 PM. .

Old   
A littl3 girl Offline

08-20-2006 , 02:38 PM

lol, you really are having sum trooubles arent u? well, i found out that you can ge to the bottom of the other gultch thing, just using a rocket to initially get to the first bottom. Stupid flood...

Old   
Caboose the cameraman Offline

08-20-2006 , 03:26 PM

GET....OUT ...OF...MY....HEAD!

you people are stealing my tricks, whoever can read minds please step forth and leave

Old   
LotsofLuck Offline
Take No Prisoners

Send a message via AIM to LotsofLuckSend a message via Skype™ to LotsofLuck
08-20-2006 , 09:03 PM

Ummmm, as far as I know, there isn't a copyright for tricks in Halo, but if there is, link me to the website.

How did he steal your trick. If he realeased a video before you did, sorry that's just the way things go. I hope you are being sarcastic. This site isn't about indiviudal credit (well, most of the forums).