Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section
Special Features Section Find interviews, movie roundups, special articles, and other assorted things in this forum area. Users cannot post threads, only reply.
Notices

Old   
Phantom Offline
my stapler

High Impact Halo Staff Overview - 02-19-2006 , 03:15 PM

- Ducain

Name: Ducain
Duties: Site owner. Ogre tamer.
Details: 33 years old, married with children, .Net / MSSQL codemonkey. I like to asplode hoggies.
Contact info: For basic HIH business, contact one of the other admins (you'll get a quicker response). However, you can reach me at ducain@gmail.com, or PM me via the forum.
Picture: Don't say I didn't warn ya.
http://ducain.org/downloads/LAN/lan1.jpg

- Ghost Faction

Name: Rob
Duties: Site Administrator
Details: Ive been coming to High Impact Halo for a long time and Im happy that Ive been given the chance to give something back
Contact info: ghostfaction@yahoo.com

- Mr Sprout

Name: Michael/Mr Sprout
Details: I am 19 years old, I enjoy design work, site coding, halo (of course), sailing, shooting, driving and modding. I live in England in the middle of nowhere so getting bored and playing video games comes naturally.

- Phantom

Name: Josh
Duties: Site Administrator, Uber 1337 Coder
Details: 18 years old, likes lobster, codes in various languages, wraith humps flechette in his free time, and an uber sports freak.
Contact info: email me at admin@jphantom.com or PM me via the forum.

- princeofthesword

Name: princeofthesword
Details: Halo-fan, swordsman, Jack-of-all-trades. 24 years old, English major, Christian, scientist, historian, likes the title POTS.
Contact Info: All members can get in touch with me via forum PMs, I always check my inbox.
Picture: http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ict00029ju.jpg
http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ict00039um.jpg

- Reidon

Name: Matt
Details: I'm a 17 year old who enjoys video games.
Contact Information
Email: reidon@mac.com
Gamertag: Reidon

- ShdwShinobi

Name: Shdw Shinobi (Real name: Jordan Ruthe)
Duties: Site Administrator, PHP Programmer
Details: I'm 15 years old, and have a simple life. I get good grades, program, mess around and learn anything I can on the computer and hang out with friends.
Contact info: You can contact me through PM, IRC, or my email address, shdwshinobi@gmail.com

- sorahn

Name: sorahn
Duties: Site administrator
Details: 20 years old, living in redmond washington working as a game tester at microsoft.

- Stingraid

Name: Stingraid
Details: 16 years old, volunteers at local churches, enjoys Halo (surprise?).
Contact info: As of now, you can reach me through stingraid@iglitch.org although it is likely to change soon.

- Daleks United

Name: Daleks United
Duties: All Forums
Details: A twin entering my final year at school [will leave when I'm 18 for Uni] I enjoy computers, back stage technical work and scouting. Up for anything and quite willing to spend hours on a single problem.

- Eric

Name: eric / esc
Duties: All Forums
Born: July 10th, 1978
Details: I live in Chattanooga, TN. I haven't really been much of a gamer until now, and I only own Halo 1 & Halo 2. I never got a chance to get into Halo 1 since it was introduced to me only four months before Halo 2 came out. I only played the multiplayer at my friends house when we did LAN parties. Now that I have Halo 2 & XBL, I'm hooked! HIH was the first forum I EVER signed up for, (December of 2004) so I am excited to be part of the staff. I know I don't post alot, but I do read alot of posts and try to keep tabs on what goes on.
Contact Info: email: ecramer.at.gmail.com, XBL: II Disasta II, IRC: #HIH on irc.bungie.org

- GreekXboxMaster

Name: Joey
Duties: All forums
Details: I spend long hours of the night studying during the week, sometimes never hitting the bed, and longer hours hanging with friends and partying on the weekend. My life revolves around my faith, family, and friends. At the moment, my priority is education, setting myself up for the future by getting into a well-praised university, and having some fun on the side to retain my sanity. At the moment, I have aspirations of going into investment banking, corporate law, or the completely different field of medicine.
Contact Information:
AIM - Chryssopou
Email - GreekXboxMaster@gmail.com
Gamertag - GreekXboxMaster
Picture:
Chiliing in the room
Action shot, zing!

- *Butcher

Name: Russ / *Butcher
Duties: Halo 1 and Halo 2 General Discussion, Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches, Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches, Halo 3 Forum, Yap and Blabber
Details: I am 18 years old and definately the best looking moderator around these parts. I live in Memphis, TN and like to do alot of things. Im a freshman at the University of Memphis. w00t w00t. Jester is my boyfrand. I love you pookie. I used to play halo ALOT but I took a long break from all things involving halo but I am back. Im into my church alot, girls..nuff said, and having fun. I have a girlfriend whose name is Brynn. I talk alot and play around too much. If you have played w me on xbl you know this. Send me a FR on XBL and I will accept you. If its full just message me and I will delete someone. But anywyas. I guess thats all.
Contact info: Email me at Dirtynoodle111@gmail.com, AIM me at xDiRtYnOoDlE11x, or via PM of course.
Online Play: XBL - El BuTcHeRo, XBC - Bu7ch3r
Picture:
Hawt Pic of me
Serious, yet sexy pic

- DominoEffect

Name: DominoEffect
Duties: Graphics Discussion, Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches, Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches, Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches, Halo 3 Campaign Tricks, Glitches, and Videos, Halo Bouncing Discussion, Halo Trick Jumping Forum, Website Discussion, Yap and Blabber
Details: 18 years old, been playing halo since about a week after it came out. I spent 3 days playing campaign on heroic for my first try, and after that, I started to try and figure out how I can get out of the map, or get through that wall, that sort of stuff. Since then Ive been playing MLG with friends and spending more time on Halo 2 tricking, jumping and the like.

- Dragondex

Name: Dragondex
Duties: Graphics Discussion, Halo 3 Forum
Details: My name is David, I am 16 years old, and I live in England. I'm currently in my final year of high school and will soon be going to collage to study photography. I've been a solid member since 04, I made the gamer cards everyone uses, and have won various competitions in the graphics department. I'm not particularly well known, but still well respected by the older members. :)

- FooFoo

Name: Zach
Duties: Halo 3 Campaign Tricks, Glitches, and Videos, Halo 3 Forge Tricks, Glitches, and Videos, Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks, Glitches, and Videos
Details: My name is Zach, most of you know me by FooFoo. I live in the bland state of Iowa. Basically corn for miles, but I make the best of it. I enjoy editing movies, hanging out with my friends, snowboarding, listening to music, and wasting time on here. I'm only a Freshman in High School (yeah, I'm 15 years old), but don't let that throw you. I try and present myself as best I can. I've been a member for awhile, and am probably the youngest dude on the site.

- galador

Name: Bryan
Duties: Gaming and Console Discussion, Halo 3 Forum, Halo 3 General Discussion Forum, Halo Movies and Machinima, Technical Support, Yap and Blabber
Details: 19, loves playing video games, doing computery things, and currently attends UCA pursuing a Information Systems degree.

- Kalos

Name: Kalos
Duties: Halo 3 Campaign Tricks, Glitches, and Videos, Halo 3 Online Co-Op Discussion, Yap and Blabber
Details: 19, likes computers, gaming, and juggling fire trucks while listening to Safety Dance.

- Punk

Name: Punk
Duties: Gaming and Console Discussion, Halo 3 Forum, Halo 3 General Discussion Forum, Xbox Live, Xbox Connect, and Related Discussion, Yap and Blabber
Details: I am 17, currently a senior in high school, and I enjoy programming (multiple languages) and video games (obviously).

- S.O.G.

Name: S.O.G
Duties: Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches, Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches, Halo 2 Easter Egg Database, Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Details:Im a senior at Night School (4-10
Web sites =
http://www.freewebs.com/reames
www.myspace.com/soggypyro

- Sornos

Name: Sornos
Duties: Halo 3 General Discussion Forum, Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks, Glitches, and Videos, Yap and Blabber
Details: 18, full time student, and all round geek.

- thenotsogoodtrickster

Name: thenotsogoodtrickster
Duties: Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Details: My name is Adam, I'd like to think I'm easy to get along with. I live in the mighty England, where stuff is overpriced and everything is taxed, but it's great. I love Halo 1 tricks, they just appeal to me more than any other game's tricks. I also love Halo 3, mainly for its gameplay. Been here since Jan '05, and I plan to stay longer : )

- Xetzu

Name: Tony
Duties: Halo 3 Campaign Tricks, Glitches, and Videos, Halo 3 General Discussion Forum, Halo Bouncing Discussion
Details: I'm basically the "music man". My name is Tony, I'm 16 years old and I live in Missouri. I am on my school's snareline, and I've been playing drums for 10 years. I have also been playing guitar for 4, bass for 2, and piano/keyboard for 1. I love meeting new people and making new friends. Not much more to say, really. Oh, my username is pronounced Zet-zoo.

- Yasha

Name: Eric Bond
Duties: Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches, HIH Halo Trick Video Archive
Details:Im 22 years old, and enjoy getting owned at Halo by Rippon (the one and only). I would really like to meet Robin Williams. I also enjoi skateboarding, and editing with Sony Vegas (product placement, send me money sony!). Some have called me the Chris Angel and David Blaine of Halo... I like to call myself Yasha. I dont take any credit for any of the glitches Ive found. My glitching motto

- ZuP

Name: ZuP
Duties: Gaming and Console Discussion, Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches, Halo 3 Forum, Halo 3 General Discussion Forum, Yap and Blabber
Details: 16, likes long walks on beach, being everywhere at once.

- AmazinAzn

Name: AmazinAzn
Duties: Halo 3 General Discussion Forum

- Brain Virus

Name: Brain Virus
Duties: Halo 3 General Discussion Forum

- Duelies

Name: Duelies
Duties: Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches

- Johnintoit

Name: Johnintoit
Duties: Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches

- Maluu

Name: Maluu
Duties: Halo Trick Jumping Forum

- Mr. Sark

Name: Mr. Sark
Duties: Yap and Blabber

- Nofirefrog

Name: Nofirefrog

- Pkabooicu

Name: Pkabooicu

- Shad0wFlame

Name: Shad0wFlame
Duties: Halo 3 Multiplayer Tricks, Glitches, and Videos

- Terminator

Name: Terminator
Duties: Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches

Last edited by Reidon; 03-05-2008 at 03:26 PM. .