Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
stupid Offline

10-01-2006 , 10:48 PM

OUT OF IVORY TOWER by YOUSELF

Thanks for the tut Zer0.

Old   
Inu Offline

Send a message via AIM to InuSend a message via MSN to InuSend a message via Yahoo to InuSend a message via Skype™ to Inu
10-01-2006 , 10:51 PM

thanks for using my version of the Great Escape tut, I know u wanted to re-edit it, thanks again.

Old   
| Llinx | Offline

10-01-2006 , 11:19 PM

First of all, awesome vid, editing, music, a/v all went together and made it feel epic, 11/10. I dunno if anyone has requested it yet but I'd like a TUT for the boarding glitch and where did you guys push the dummied hog through the map so that others might try to figure it out.

Old   
TehBanStick Offline

Send a message via AIM to TehBanStickSend a message via MSN to TehBanStickSend a message via Skype™ to TehBanStick
10-02-2006 , 12:09 AM

Add music credits please.

Old   
diablo11561156 Offline

Send a message via AIM to diablo11561156Send a message via MSN to diablo11561156
10-02-2006 , 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by | Llinx |
First of all, awesome vid, editing, music, a/v all went together and made it feel epic, 11/10. I dunno if anyone has requested it yet but I'd like a TUT for the boarding glitch and where did you guys push the dummied hog through the map so that others might try to figure it out.
pushed it throught the burning pillar next to the ghost spawn (same place you make the giant hologram)

Old   
Killa47 Offline

10-02-2006 , 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman
Can you post the tut on how to melee without a weapon
It definitely had something to do with the epidemic glitch on holding no weapon buy having the flag dissapear by the guy on that team changing teams. Probably just had something to do with on host screen he was holding the flag and on everyone else's it was not there.

Old   
Sofa King Awesome Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sofa King AwesomeSend a message via MSN to Sofa King Awesome
10-02-2006 , 03:17 AM

sadl;vkn;afsb.dgjalg... *foaming out the mouth* OMGZ wow that was TEH RAPEMUFFINS!!! I dont think ANYONE will ever make a hog on fire driveable AGIAN! the only flaws were i think you were looking at one trick for EXTREMELY long... besides that those tricks were so good they made me slap my friend's mom's cuzin's dog's owner!:D

Old   
krazy Offline

10-02-2006 , 04:35 AM

i have a q for getting out of ivory tower by yourself , how many times did you guys get it work? also can it be done with a spartan?

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
10-02-2006 , 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy
i have a q for getting out of ivory tower by yourself , how many times did you guys get it work? also can it be done with a spartan?
Weve had multiple people do it so far you can do it with spartans or elites, can also be done with normal sheilds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBanStick
Add music credits please.
Music Credits added to first post.

Old   
diablo11561156 Offline

Send a message via AIM to diablo11561156Send a message via MSN to diablo11561156
10-02-2006 , 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Zer0
Clones stuck in Boarding Position.
Basicly this is cloning a person who is boarding a vehicle, so you
need a person in a vehicle, 2nd you need someone who is going to
board the guy in the vehicle, he must be conection host,
3rd you need someone who wont get host to be partyleader(you wont get host if you have a guest signed in).
Now have the partyleader look up the person who is going to board the vehicle in his friendlist and make sure he is ready to boot that person, then have the host board the vehicle, half a second after he boards the partyleader needs to boot him, you will go into a blue screen now do the cloning method and the guy who was boarding will be cloned and stuck a boarding position.
Dont know how to clone, check out this tut
by Defylogic

If you only want to make one to three boarding clones you can also just have the host start a game with one to three guests. Simply place all of your guests next to the vehicle you want them to be boarding. Then with your one guy who is not a guest go to the leave game screen and highlight the leave game option. Then hold x on all of the guest's controlers and as soon as they attach themselves to the vehicle press a to leave with your non-guest controller. After you leave, the other people must continue with the cloning procedure.

Obviously, this gets harder and harder the more controllers you try to control at once, but two at once is no problem. The best way to do it is set up all of your guys individually, then set the controllers on the ground and set them up so you can push all of the x buttons with three different fingers on on hand and put the non-guest controller were you can press the a button with the other hand.

Old   
BikeFlat916 Offline

Send a message via AIM to BikeFlat916
10-02-2006 , 01:41 PM

Everything about that video raped.

Old   
SpaznPenguin Offline

Send a message via AIM to SpaznPenguin
10-02-2006 , 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GøingCømando324
I am not trying to start a flame war, but DL always says, we didn't start anything...well wow try and get out of this.

Did we use nade piles? Did we have floating boxes every three seconds? Yes we cloned, but with it being new, noone has made a huge collection so far.

Did you guys have a banshee on the Containment structure? Did you guys get out of Ivory Tower by yourselves? Did you get into the green room? Did you Make a flaming hog....no so STFU!!!

Get over yourselves, Epidemic might have been groundbreaking, but you did absolutley nothing with it!!!
lol, cool down he was complementing u, project started this vid as an epidemic tribute back when he was in DL, municipal said he liked it... i love how fast everyone is to jump at our throats with knives.
we never said we had anything to do with any of the vid (u got a guilty conscious or somethin? ;))

Last edited by SpaznPenguin; 10-02-2006 at 09:47 PM. .

Old   
Trigah Offline

Send a message via AIM to Trigah
10-03-2006 , 12:21 AM

pretty cool i liked it. and i helped with the banshee launches so you forgot me but i dont care

Old   
Maximus Thrax Offline

10-03-2006 , 12:42 AM

Great video. Some people say that some tricks were old, but now, which tricks aren't based off of another. I'd say that the highlight of the video is the flaming warthog, though you have previously stated that this was a fluke, however I'm sure that someone will be able to recreate this event. The dummied, boarding clones were also a very cool twist on an old trick that I found fairly amusing. The music was good, even if some songs have been used a fair amount. The editing was very good, though as others have said, a little less blur effect on some scenes would be nice, as for some of the Why Walk launches were somewhat difficult to decipher what was happening. Once again, great video. Every good video that comes out, each time being later and later, is an achievement to each group that releases it.

Nice job to all involved.

Old   
Johnintoit Offline
Monitor

Location: If you were holding the devils hand, would you still be afraid of the dark?.
Send a message via MSN to Johnintoit
10-03-2006 , 01:12 AM

Well i got to watch this the first day it was released but have not had a chance to post yet.

First off let me say i really did enjoy the video.
Great content, cool looking glitches and the clones. . . ohhhhh how i love my clones. :P that and hogs, just a soft spot for me. :P

Now the review.

The Good:
Awesome glitches, well thought out filming, either new content or a very nice mix to older stuff which i thought worked out very well.
I enjoyed the music and the A/V that went into some of the scenes.
The faming hog was for sure way awesome and i wish you guys had filmed more of it, like from the driver or passengers point of view.
The clone boarding the banshee was way funny and very cool looking, it was my second favorite glitch aside from the hell hog.

The Bad:

Too much emphasis on light effects for my taste but it was really not a big deal for the most part and i really enjoyed some of the special effects, i would say for next time just add them more at key points and at others just let the glitches do the "talking: :P
Even though it was a very long video it still flowed very well and i was entertained the entire time.

Overall i really enjoyed the video and look forward to more work from you guys.

-Johnintoit

Old   
Inu Offline

Send a message via AIM to InuSend a message via MSN to InuSend a message via Yahoo to InuSend a message via Skype™ to Inu
10-03-2006 , 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnintoit
Well i got to watch this the first day it was released but have not had a chance to post yet.

First off let me say i really did enjoy the video.
Great content, cool looking glitches and the clones. . . ohhhhh how i love my clones. :P that and hogs, just a soft spot for me. :P

Now the review.

The Good:
Awesome glitches, well thought out filming, either new content or a very nice mix to older stuff which i thought worked out very well.
I enjoyed the music and the A/V that went into some of the scenes.
The faming hog was for sure way awesome and i wish you guys had filmed more of it, like from the driver or passengers point of view.
The clone boarding the banshee was way funny and very cool looking, it was my second favorite glitch aside from the hell hog.

The Bad:

Too much emphasis on light effects for my taste but it was really not a big deal for the most part and i really enjoyed some of the special effects, i would say for next time just add them more at key points and at others just let the glitches do the "talking: :P
Even though it was a very long video it still flowed very well and i was entertained the entire time.

Overall i really enjoyed the video and look forward to more work from you guys.

-Johnintoit
Glad you liked it, all that coming from you means something...(OMG WE FOUND SOMETHING JOHNINTOIT DIDN'T...i think [flaming hog])

Old   
Johnintoit Offline
Monitor

Location: If you were holding the devils hand, would you still be afraid of the dark?.
Send a message via MSN to Johnintoit
10-03-2006 , 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GøingCømando324
Glad you liked it, all that coming from you means something...(OMG WE FOUND SOMETHING JOHNINTOIT DIDN'T...i think [flaming hog])

Well i am sure at some point in time i did dream of it, but then again driving a hog lit a blaze is just a childhood dream we all have. :P or is that Ghost Rider, never the less it was way cool and i do hope a way it found that we can do this more often and maybe even on different maps or different vehicles, just imagine driving a hell ghost down Coag, OMG the water cooler talk would be endless. :)

Old   
TeamAmerica1 Offline
Music and more music.

Send a message via AIM to TeamAmerica1Send a message via MSN to TeamAmerica1Send a message via Skype™ to TeamAmerica1
10-03-2006 , 01:57 PM

It was a pretty damn nice video, though I don't see any reason to bag on DefyLogic about Epidemic. Some nice glitches in there, I see you completed my Challenge:D My only complaint is that the editing gave me a slight headache once in a while. Don't get me wrong, it was nice editing, but on some of the transitions....the blurs combined with the static and the waves and ARRRRGHHHHH!

Old   
Th3 Gr8 N3rd Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Th3 Gr8 N3rdSend a message via MSN to Th3 Gr8 N3rdSend a message via Yahoo to Th3 Gr8 N3rd
10-03-2006 , 06:36 PM

Whoa.. I am speechless

Old   
Evil Monkey 32 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Evil Monkey 32
10-03-2006 , 07:14 PM

This was one of the best videos I've seen for some time now. Since Cloning is like my all-time favourite glitch to see, that made it better for me, especially seeing all those clones on Gemini (How long did that take?!) But I digress, everything in this vid was awsome and I look forward to your future productions with eager anticipation.