Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 1 only can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
3rd Person Offline

Bottom of Aotcr: Revisited again! *VID* - 09-30-2006 , 11:35 AM

All info is in the video, so just watch it:)
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/bottomofaotcrSP.wmv

EDIT BY DUKE: I simply loved it. Just great work. Brilliant.

Here's a mirror for you:

http://highimpacthalo.org/misc/bottomofaotcrSP.wmv

Thanks for the Mirror ducain, I know it's a pretty big file, I wanted it to look really clear.

Last edited by 3rd Person; 10-01-2006 at 06:32 AM. .

Old   
NOKYARD Offline
Custom User Title

Send a message via AIM to NOKYARDSend a message via MSN to NOKYARDSend a message via Yahoo to NOKYARDSend a message via Skype™ to NOKYARD
09-30-2006 , 12:04 PM

that was Great! - definately worth the download - i liked the checkpoint manipulation - and, wow, seeing out of the top of the ceiling, what an ending - going from bottom to top in less than 4 seconds, any idea how fast you were going?

Old   
BigGruntyThirst Offline
Uh-huh. Yeah dawg.

Send a message via MSN to BigGruntyThirst
09-30-2006 , 12:18 PM

O____O Trying to DL......

Edit: LIEKWO__OA! You made that look so easy...... *huggles*
And nice shee launches.... I must say, wouldnt it be possible to have the shee bump you through the ceiling and get you on top of that pillar?
WLT prawns all.

NOK, I've seen how fast shees go, when they do that....... Its scary fast.

Last edited by BigGruntyThirst; 09-30-2006 at 12:35 PM. .

Old   
NOKYARD Offline
Custom User Title

Send a message via AIM to NOKYARDSend a message via MSN to NOKYARDSend a message via Yahoo to NOKYARDSend a message via Skype™ to NOKYARD
09-30-2006 , 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGruntyThirst
wouldnt it be possible to have the shee bump you through the ceiling and get you on top of that pillar?
i love it when trickers talk to each other like that - it's that impellent power that keeps us reaching for higher goals (and...causes the occasional mental breakdown ;) )

Old   
LotsofLuck Offline
Take No Prisoners

Send a message via AIM to LotsofLuckSend a message via Skype™ to LotsofLuck
09-30-2006 , 01:18 PM

Wow, that was awesome! I have tried to get a ghost up to the bridge, but it keeps falling through the elevator :(. That video was very easy and simple to understand, except for the huge fog bank at the bottom of Aotcr. You could barely see anything.

Do you think you could of gotten out of the banshee in mid-air, and fallen back into it? O.O *Runs off to Halo 1 Challenge thread*

Old   
=SneakyPete Offline

09-30-2006 , 01:23 PM

Great stuff I can imagine how long it took to plan all that out. It was perfect

Old   
scurty Offline

09-30-2006 , 02:18 PM

You know.. Memorize just came out for H2 Multiplayer and I think this video is 10x better. Nothing beats single player Halo 1 tricking. I loved how you delayed the checkpoints!

wouldnt it be possible to have the shee bump you through the ceiling and get you on top of that pillar?

Yep it is possible. Shades can bump you through the ceiling of Keyes, why not Banshees on AotCR? Do you still have theat checkpoint saved at the bottom WLT? You should try it.

Old   
uberfoop Offline

09-30-2006 , 02:18 PM

It's funny watching checkpoint delaytion = )

And those banshee launches were bloody brilliant.

Old   
MadRoX Offline

Send a message via AIM to MadRoXSend a message via MSN to MadRoXSend a message via Skype™ to MadRoX
09-30-2006 , 02:59 PM

Nice job man, i think ima give this a go. and ur delay checkpoint is gunna help me tons wit the trick im donig now..

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

09-30-2006 , 03:45 PM

Brilliant, WLT. Absolutely brilliant. From your last co-op video, I obviously knew it was possible to get to the bottom by means of a ghost and banshee, but I never thought it could be possible in single player. That was until I saw your way of delaying checkpoints. I had no idea you could delay checkpoints by firing with the banshee. Genius! I especially loved your last checkpoint with the fuel rod shot. So unique and cool.

Very nice work on this one. I'd rather watch videos like this than any Halo 2 video. But then again, it's unfair to make that distinction, being that they're two seperate games with their own levels of intricacy. I suppose it's just a matter of interest ; )

I loved the music as well, by the way. You put that music in T3T however, I will beat you XD!

I think it would be entirely possible to bump through the ceiling. You would have to have some serious luck with it, but it's possible. As for how fast he was going, it's really hard to tell without a Nav point handy. Would be interesting to find out. I can't think of any Nav points at the moment, but it would be easy to figure out if there was one available.

And Nok, good to see you around these parts! Why, I only see you around HSH on random days. Good to see you're travelling around other forums as well, and even using the shift key! That's step number one. Now we just need to get rid of those dashes, and you'll be a babe magnet yet!

:)

FP!

Old   
Aazn Offline

09-30-2006 , 05:28 PM

That is the sickest video ever.

Old   
themann1086 Offline

Send a message via AIM to themann1086Send a message via MSN to themann1086Send a message via Yahoo to themann1086
09-30-2006 , 08:31 PM

This video makes me want to actually TRY H1 tricking...

amazing stuff.

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

09-30-2006 , 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by themann1086
This video makes me want to actually TRY H1 tricking...
When the LAN party comes about, I'll need your assistance with something anyways. You will have no choice but to be sucked in! MUWAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHA!!!

o.o

Old   
themann1086 Offline

Send a message via AIM to themann1086Send a message via MSN to themann1086Send a message via Yahoo to themann1086
09-30-2006 , 09:09 PM

Sure, I'll help! maybe you could show me the ropes ;)

Old   
azzucips Offline

Send a message via AIM to azzucipsSend a message via MSN to azzucips
10-01-2006 , 02:45 AM

o_O that was amazing

Last edited by azzucips; 10-01-2006 at 03:01 AM. .

Old   
Darkness1492 Offline

10-01-2006 , 02:55 AM

I would like to let you know that I've picked your video to be uploaded to the universal HighImpactHalo account on YouTube. I will provide a link once the video is completed. :)

Old   
Mr Sprout Offline
Working

10-01-2006 , 10:45 AM

Crazy, I wish I could do this. Very well done.

Old   
MyNameIsEric Offline

Send a message via AIM to MyNameIsEric
10-01-2006 , 11:04 AM

dude great job. this inspires me to go play h1 and trick

Old   
SupraDupra Offline

10-01-2006 , 12:00 PM

I've always been amazed by this trick, and your revival of it sparks interest in it once again. I appreciate that. Pardon my ignorance, however, in asking: how one would actually get a banshee through that beginning hallway towards the shaft? I shudder to think it is feasible to melee it through, and I cannot recall the banshee fitting at all by merely flying it through. This fact has always baffled me.

Old   
EternalSlayer Offline

Send a message via AIM to EternalSlayerSend a message via MSN to EternalSlayer
10-01-2006 , 12:31 PM

What's with the comeback of H1 tricking?

Great Job, man. :)