Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old   
Radenx's Avatar
Radenx Offline
Banned
 
Posts: 90
Join Date: Mar 2006
11-12-2006 , 09:36 AM


Actually, on warlock,ive gotten in Red,yellow and blue base, ive never seen anyone get in green yet

  #22  
Old   
Project Zer0's Avatar
Project Zer0 Offline
v2
 
Posts: 770
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: hx2t.com
Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
11-12-2006 , 11:22 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRoX
For the lockout green room thing.. is that for getting behind them? does the semi-open one count.. lonestarr, vsheilds ash, and i just canceled into there.
For Mesmerize we got someone in there too, but were looking to get people into the closed rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radenx
Actually, on warlock,ive gotten in Red,yellow and blue base, ive never seen anyone get in green yet.
Video please.

  #23  
Old   
TehBanStick's Avatar
TehBanStick Offline
 
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2006
Send a message via AIM to TehBanStickSend a message via MSN to TehBanStickSend a message via Skype™ to TehBanStick
11-12-2006 , 11:26 AM


For the record, There seems to be no kill barrier above Collossus.

  #24  
Old   
Io's Avatar
Io Offline
 
Posts: 65
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Holding X To Trick
Send a message via AIM to Io
11-12-2006 , 09:37 PM


Map: Gemini
Unexplored Area: Next to the lift, under the place where it looks like you can crouch under.
Small barriar, you be broken if you overloaded the lift and sword cancelled.

  #25  
Old   
Toasty's Avatar
Toasty Offline
 
Posts: 267
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Babylon
Send a message via AIM to Toasty
11-12-2006 , 10:44 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBanStick
For the record, There seems to be no kill barrier above Collossus.
How sure of this are you?

  #26  
Old   
SympathySymfony's Avatar
SympathySymfony Offline
Banned
 
Posts: 1,334
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: ur momz howz lolz
Send a message via AIM to SympathySymfony
11-13-2006 , 08:13 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty
How sure of this are you?
Maybe he's a modder; However, most modders I know have told me there is a kill barrier over MOST of Colossus.

  #27  
Old   
Toasty's Avatar
Toasty Offline
 
Posts: 267
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Babylon
Send a message via AIM to Toasty
11-13-2006 , 11:14 AM


I guessed that much Symphony. But all the modders I've talked to told me that there was a kill barrier at least partially covering the top of the map. I just wanted to see some proof...

  #28  
Old   
SpaznPenguin's Avatar
SpaznPenguin Offline
 
Posts: 941
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Its been a blast HIH, <3
Send a message via AIM to SpaznPenguin
11-13-2006 , 05:08 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty
I guessed that much Symphony. But all the modders I've talked to told me that there was a kill barrier at least partially covering the top of the map. I just wanted to see some proof...
i dont have mods myself so i cant show you proof, but i know that there is a invisible wall about half way across the cealing, on the side closer to the grav and lift and sniper you can live, on the side where that ledge on the cealing is and where the boxes fall down into the hole, you die.

  #29  
Old   
FooFoo's Avatar
FooFoo Offline
Hood
 
Posts: 6,551
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Iowa
11-13-2006 , 05:17 PM


Agreed. What Spazn says is true.

  #30  
Old   
Atheist's Avatar
Atheist Offline
 
Posts: 453
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Biased.
Send a message via AIM to Atheist
11-13-2006 , 05:52 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Io
Map: Gemini
Unexplored Area: Next to the lift, under the place where it looks like you can crouch under.
Small barriar, you be broken if you overloaded the lift and sword cancelled.
IMO this seems really rediculous. Its a tiny area barely small enough to crouch in.

  #31  
Old   
TehBanStick's Avatar
TehBanStick Offline
 
Posts: 272
Join Date: May 2006
Send a message via AIM to TehBanStickSend a message via MSN to TehBanStickSend a message via Skype™ to TehBanStick
11-13-2006 , 06:24 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty
How sure of this are you?
With YELO's teleport feature, you can live above the horizontal windows and the areas left and right of them.
You can jump between the two, but not to the OS area, as there are invisible walls. (NOT death barriers)
The open area goes all the way to the top of the large structure there.

  #32  
Old   
Project Zer0's Avatar
Project Zer0 Offline
v2
 
Posts: 770
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: hx2t.com
Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
11-13-2006 , 06:44 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBanStick
With YELO's teleport feature, you can live above the horizontal windows and the areas left and right of them.
You can jump between the two, but not to the OS area, as there are invisible walls. (NOT death barriers)
The open area goes all the way to the top of the large structure there.
Maybe the deathbarriers were modded out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Io
Map: Gemini
Unexplored Area: Next to the lift, under the place where it looks like you can crouch under.
Small barriar, you be broken if you overloaded the lift and sword cancelled.
Im not going to add this one, its not rly special, if others want it added i might accept it.

Last edited by Project Zer0; 11-14-2006 at 12:09 PM. .

  #33  
Old   
{NL}Dark Templer1's Avatar
{NL}Dark Templer1 Offline
 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I live on an Island, that Island is called Relic ^_^
Send a message via AIM to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via MSN to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Yahoo to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Skype™ to {NL}Dark Templer1
11-14-2006 , 04:43 PM


Project... the containment one has already been done... you can get in their with Aisu667's old glitch that he used to get inside of the gate... all you do different is instead of landing in the gate's edge when you walk off you just go into the gate spot...

if you want I can make a short video to show you what I mean

  #34  
Old   
Project Zer0's Avatar
Project Zer0 Offline
v2
 
Posts: 770
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: hx2t.com
Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
11-14-2006 , 04:49 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by {NL}Dark Templer1
Project... the containment one has already been done... you can get in their with Aisu667's old glitch that he used to get inside of the gate... all you do different is instead of landing in the gate's edge when you walk off you just go into the gate spot...

if you want I can make a short video to show you what I mean
Yea please make a video of it, one of the requirment for me is that you atleast life for 5seconds in there, using a box off.

  #35  
Old   
{NL}Dark Templer1's Avatar
{NL}Dark Templer1 Offline
 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I live on an Island, that Island is called Relic ^_^
Send a message via AIM to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via MSN to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Yahoo to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Skype™ to {NL}Dark Templer1
11-14-2006 , 05:17 PM


why a box off??? you don't need to do that... here I will make a video showing you what I mean ^_^

  #36  
Old   
SympathySymfony's Avatar
SympathySymfony Offline
Banned
 
Posts: 1,334
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: ur momz howz lolz
Send a message via AIM to SympathySymfony
11-14-2006 , 06:48 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Zer0
Im not going to add this one, its not rly special, if others want it added i might accept it.
If it hasn't been explored, it should be added.

  #37  
Old   
Project Zer0's Avatar
Project Zer0 Offline
v2
 
Posts: 770
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: hx2t.com
Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
11-14-2006 , 07:00 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by SympathySymfony
If it hasn't been explored, it should be added.
Not all places are worth it to be added to the list.

  #38  
Old   
Io's Avatar
Io Offline
 
Posts: 65
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Holding X To Trick
Send a message via AIM to Io
11-14-2006 , 07:06 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist
IMO this seems really rediculous. Its a tiny area barely small enough to crouch in.
IMO this area is unexplored. Also this was just a suggestion.

  #39  
Old   
{NL}Dark Templer1's Avatar
{NL}Dark Templer1 Offline
 
Posts: 58
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I live on an Island, that Island is called Relic ^_^
Send a message via AIM to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via MSN to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Yahoo to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Skype™ to {NL}Dark Templer1
11-14-2006 , 11:00 PM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist
IMO this seems really rediculous. Its a tiny area barely small enough to crouch in.
not to spoil your fun Io but he's right it is rediculous it's too small to even be called an unexplored area.

EDIT: ok sorry I took so long with the vid... I was having video problems -_- but anyways here's a nice short video showing me getting in that spot on Containment that I was talking about.
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/gatevideo2.wmv
EDIT#2: Ok while doing a search on my computer I found my missing 1st person clips of the Containment unexplored area filmed by me... if you want to see the first person one I can post that too if you want.

Last edited by {NL}Dark Templer1; 11-16-2006 at 03:51 PM. .

  #40  
Old   
Project Zer0's Avatar
Project Zer0 Offline
v2
 
Posts: 770
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: hx2t.com
Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
11-17-2006 , 11:55 AM


Quote:
Originally Posted by {NL}Dark Templer1
not to spoil your fun Io but he's right it is rediculous it's too small to even be called an unexplored area.

EDIT: ok sorry I took so long with the vid... I was having video problems -_- but anyways here's a nice short video showing me getting in that spot on Containment that I was talking about.
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/gatevideo2.wmv
EDIT#2: Ok while doing a search on my computer I found my missing 1st person clips of the Containment unexplored area filmed by me... if you want to see the first person one I can post that too if you want.
Thanks for the vid, i knew people could get stuck in the ramp but never saw anyone get in there, so thanks again.:)

 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Skin modified for HIH by Ducain


HIH : Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 forum, fansite, tricks, glitches, and videos - Privacy Statement - Top
no new posts