Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Radenx Offline
Banned

11-12-2006 , 09:36 AM

Actually, on warlock,ive gotten in Red,yellow and blue base, ive never seen anyone get in green yet

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
11-12-2006 , 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRoX
For the lockout green room thing.. is that for getting behind them? does the semi-open one count.. lonestarr, vsheilds ash, and i just canceled into there.
For Mesmerize we got someone in there too, but were looking to get people into the closed rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radenx
Actually, on warlock,ive gotten in Red,yellow and blue base, ive never seen anyone get in green yet.
Video please.

Old   
TehBanStick Offline

Send a message via AIM to TehBanStickSend a message via MSN to TehBanStickSend a message via Skype™ to TehBanStick
11-12-2006 , 11:26 AM

For the record, There seems to be no kill barrier above Collossus.

Old   
Io Offline

Send a message via AIM to Io
11-12-2006 , 09:37 PM

Map: Gemini
Unexplored Area: Next to the lift, under the place where it looks like you can crouch under.
Small barriar, you be broken if you overloaded the lift and sword cancelled.

Old   
Toasty Offline

Send a message via AIM to Toasty
11-12-2006 , 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBanStick
For the record, There seems to be no kill barrier above Collossus.
How sure of this are you?

Old   
SympathySymfony Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to SympathySymfony
11-13-2006 , 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty
Maybe he's a modder; However, most modders I know have told me there is a kill barrier over MOST of Colossus.

Old   
Toasty Offline

Send a message via AIM to Toasty
11-13-2006 , 11:14 AM

I guessed that much Symphony. But all the modders I've talked to told me that there was a kill barrier at least partially covering the top of the map. I just wanted to see some proof...

Old   
SpaznPenguin Offline

Send a message via AIM to SpaznPenguin
11-13-2006 , 05:08 PM

Quote:
I guessed that much Symphony. But all the modders I've talked to told me that there was a kill barrier at least partially covering the top of the map. I just wanted to see some proof...
i dont have mods myself so i cant show you proof, but i know that there is a invisible wall about half way across the cealing, on the side closer to the grav and lift and sniper you can live, on the side where that ledge on the cealing is and where the boxes fall down into the hole, you die.

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

11-13-2006 , 05:17 PM

Agreed. What Spazn says is true.

Old   
Atheist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Atheist
11-13-2006 , 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Io
Unexplored Area: Next to the lift, under the place where it looks like you can crouch under.
IMO this seems really rediculous. Its a tiny area barely small enough to crouch in.

Old   
TehBanStick Offline

Send a message via AIM to TehBanStickSend a message via MSN to TehBanStickSend a message via Skype™ to TehBanStick
11-13-2006 , 06:24 PM

Quote:
With YELO's teleport feature, you can live above the horizontal windows and the areas left and right of them.
You can jump between the two, but not to the OS area, as there are invisible walls. (NOT death barriers)
The open area goes all the way to the top of the large structure there.

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

Send a message via AIM to Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to Project Zer0Send a message via Skype™ to Project Zer0
11-13-2006 , 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBanStick
With YELO's teleport feature, you can live above the horizontal windows and the areas left and right of them.
You can jump between the two, but not to the OS area, as there are invisible walls. (NOT death barriers)
The open area goes all the way to the top of the large structure there.
Maybe the deathbarriers were modded out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Io
Im not going to add this one, its not rly special, if others want it added i might accept it.

Last edited by Project Zer0; 11-14-2006 at 12:09 PM. .

Old   
{NL}Dark Templer1 Offline

Location: I live on an Island, that Island is called Relic ^_^
Send a message via AIM to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via MSN to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Yahoo to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Skype™ to {NL}Dark Templer1
11-14-2006 , 04:43 PM

Project... the containment one has already been done... you can get in their with Aisu667's old glitch that he used to get inside of the gate... all you do different is instead of landing in the gate's edge when you walk off you just go into the gate spot...

if you want I can make a short video to show you what I mean

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

11-14-2006 , 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by {NL}Dark Templer1
Project... the containment one has already been done... you can get in their with Aisu667's old glitch that he used to get inside of the gate... all you do different is instead of landing in the gate's edge when you walk off you just go into the gate spot...

if you want I can make a short video to show you what I mean
Yea please make a video of it, one of the requirment for me is that you atleast life for 5seconds in there, using a box off.

Old   

Send a message via AIM to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via MSN to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Yahoo to {NL}Dark Templer1Send a message via Skype™ to {NL}Dark Templer1
11-14-2006 , 05:17 PM

why a box off??? you don't need to do that... here I will make a video showing you what I mean ^_^

Old   
SympathySymfony Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to SympathySymfony
11-14-2006 , 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Zer0
Im not going to add this one, its not rly special, if others want it added i might accept it.
If it hasn't been explored, it should be added.

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

11-14-2006 , 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SympathySymfony
If it hasn't been explored, it should be added.
Not all places are worth it to be added to the list.

Old   
Io Offline

Send a message via AIM to Io
11-14-2006 , 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist
IMO this seems really rediculous. Its a tiny area barely small enough to crouch in.
IMO this area is unexplored. Also this was just a suggestion.

Old   

11-14-2006 , 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist
not to spoil your fun Io but he's right it is rediculous it's too small to even be called an unexplored area.

EDIT: ok sorry I took so long with the vid... I was having video problems -_- but anyways here's a nice short video showing me getting in that spot on Containment that I was talking about.
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/gatevideo2.wmv
EDIT#2: Ok while doing a search on my computer I found my missing 1st person clips of the Containment unexplored area filmed by me... if you want to see the first person one I can post that too if you want.

Last edited by {NL}Dark Templer1; 11-16-2006 at 03:51 PM. .

Old   
Project Zer0 Offline
v2

11-17-2006 , 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by {NL}Dark Templer1
not to spoil your fun Io but he's right it is rediculous it's too small to even be called an unexplored area.

EDIT: ok sorry I took so long with the vid... I was having video problems -_- but anyways here's a nice short video showing me getting in that spot on Containment that I was talking about.
http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/gatevideo2.wmv
EDIT#2: Ok while doing a search on my computer I found my missing 1st person clips of the Containment unexplored area filmed by me... if you want to see the first person one I can post that too if you want.
Thanks for the vid, i knew people could get stuck in the ramp but never saw anyone get in there, so thanks again.:)