Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
POTS > Your Face Offline

It's Love POTS Day!!! - 11-08-2006 , 09:36 PM

A long time ago, before any of you whipersnappers were born, a random idea popped into my head as I was singing with my music. The idea was create a POTS Tribute video, much like Ducain's Tribute video. His friends and fans would help construct this idea.

Forevercha0s was dear enough to edit this project, and he did an amazing job on it. I can't thank him enough for taking such a huge weight upon himself. He was invited, and he acomplished his task with flying colors. Way to go mate, your editing is a beautiful sight, it really is.

My friends and allies from all Team Gnarly, KDproductions, No Limitations and High Above helped put together this patch of cloud 9. Everyone was excited, wanting to try something out of mind for the video. They all did an amazing job; I learned new things, and they sacrificed time for trying to choose from multiple tricks, and all had a great time spamming the huge thread that struggled to hold this bad boy. With out you cha0s, and all of you my dear friends, this video would not have been possible. I thank you each from the bottem of my heart for helping make a sincere thank you for a man we all know and love. POTS.

But there were more people than the ones that helped construct this video that helped, or tried to but could not find enough time. A big thanks you to:
KORHAL
Skeletor
slYnki
ZuP
Duelies
PsH Bling
MsTaHalo
EternalSlayer
Matt793
Grande Carne

I'm sorry you guys couldn't stick with it, but I'm glad you were concerned with tending to your lives. You won't be forgoten. :)

POTS, we all want to thank you for everything. Everything. May it be making us laugh with your witty comments, sharing your love of Kasumi (I personaly will not get over that. I dunno wheither to smack or hug you =P) or sharing your ridiculously long speeches that we don't understand half the time. But we most certainly want to thank you for your friendship. It is one of the greatest treasures we have in our lives right now.

POTS, we love you!

Thanks to Halo Ring and Team Gnarly for providing the hosting!

VIDEO LINKS:
High Resolution: Team Gnarly Hosted & Halo Ring Hosted

Medium Resolution: Team Gnarly Hosted & Halo Ring Hosted

Low Resolution: Team Gnarly Hosted & Halo Ring Hosted

Princeofthesword
Thank you so much
For everything you have done
Thank you so much
For all of the fun

You granted us bliss
In return for affection
You granted much more;
Kept us in the right direction

Day after day
Night after night
Your friendships stood strong
Bound with your heart’s light

You befriended us many
And helped us when in doubt
When we needed a place to turn
You never locked us out

Your love knows no boundaries
Your wisdom exceeds your years
You’re a jolly ole fellow
And for that, we love you dear

So on this special day
We pay our rent due
Remember this POTS:
We love you!

Thank you POTS. Thank you everyone.

Last edited by POTS > Your Face; 11-08-2006 at 10:24 PM. .

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
11-08-2006 , 09:37 PM

I was great fun to work on this with everbody....It was an honor..

<3 for POTS!!!!!!!1

<3 for everbody that worked on the video, It is deff. one of my favorites...
It was an honor!

Old   
RandomCTG Offline

11-08-2006 , 09:39 PM

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more noble and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee."

---William Shakespear -- Sonnet 18

To Prince Of The Sword, and others...

I have only started being a part of this wonderfull Halo community, and throughout my days of being here, I have gained so my knowledge of Halo and what halo trickung and glitching is really about...and that is just having fun and sharing your discoveries with everyone.

And for that I thank you all, especially you Prince Of The Sword, for everything you've done not only for me, but for many others aswell.

You are trully too kind.

As a present for you all, I will be releasing my very first project, this christmas
It will be called ProjectCTG: Renaissance.
It is...
That is all I can say for now.

And don't expect for me to release it this week, or next, or the next by that matter, for a video such as this requires many long hours of work, and the stench of odors from not taking baths combined with bloodshot eyes.

Again, thank you Prince Of The Sword

"Hope dangles on a string, like slow spinning redemption, winding in, winding out, shine at which has caught my eye..."

---Dashboard Confessional-Vendicated

I was however sad, for I was not given the chance to be part of this tribute to our beloved Prince Of The Sword.
I would not have done it for glory or fame, for those only last awhile.
Kindness, and appreciation however, last forever.

Duo

Last edited by RandomCTG; 11-10-2006 at 08:34 PM. .

Old   
DollarPwnCenter Offline

OMG, its out. Yes!!!! I have to burn it on dvd then watch this. Cant wait. Will edit soon

EDIT-
Simply amazing guys. Im so glad i was able to participate in this. Pots has been with me and shown me great hospitality ever since i got here. I dont know how my experience would have been without him

Last edited by DollarPwnCenter; 11-08-2006 at 10:51 PM. .

Old   
MyNameIsEric Offline

Send a message via AIM to MyNameIsEric

Goood Work evreyone involved.I loved working for it.

Amazing outcome tho.

And pots we love u mon!!!

GOOOD TEAM WORK!

And pots i hope you like my nade pile:)

Old   
scurty Offline

11-08-2006 , 09:41 PM

Burn it on a DVD and then watch it? I'm a bit confused >_>

But, yes, this was very fun to make, I got to see a lot of new tricks in the process of a great tribute to POTS. I really hope you enjoy the video, POTS, because you deserve it!

Old   
Inu Offline

Send a message via AIM to InuSend a message via MSN to InuSend a message via Yahoo to InuSend a message via Skype™ to Inu
11-08-2006 , 09:41 PM

Awesome job, me got a preview <3 ForeverCha0s!

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

11-08-2006 , 09:43 PM

Man POTS I would have been apart of this cause Dollar but,I don't have a cc.

Dollar is now ordering me a cc.He is a good friend like everyone here at high.

You guys did a great job.

POTS you un noobed me

I love you man

I readed my earlyer post and I didn't say that right. I meant was, he inspired me to start the vedeo and that I just want him to be proud.

Last edited by SRL; 11-09-2006 at 04:31 PM. .

Old   
Tainted Glory Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tainted GlorySend a message via Yahoo to Tainted Glory
11-08-2006 , 09:44 PM

Yes! Finally a tribute to POTS! Freakin sweet! I will always remember your support for helping me spawn IWHBYD. You may not remember, but you did. You've actually helped so many people on so many ocasions, it may be hard to remember just one, so thanks POTS, thanks a million!

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
11-08-2006 , 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GøingCømando324
Awesome job, me got a preview <3 ForeverCha0s!
You weren't supposed to get a preview....

Here is the Wall of POTS Sexyness....(Everybody's Siggy that particiated in teh video...<3)
EDIT: Stripped.

I'd also like to take this time to thank all of the Admins, Mods, Nice, Wise members of HIH.
We only decided to make a video for POTS becasue he was a huge inspiration and was always nice, kind, and wise to us. He has a great influence on the community. So, thanks, POTS, Admins, Mods, and decent members of HIH. You've all helped this community move forward as a whole.

Last edited by iCorpsey; 11-08-2006 at 10:30 PM. .

Old   
ferrari Offline
DELETE COOKIES?!

Send a message via AIM to ferrari
11-08-2006 , 09:47 PM

I can't wait to see the look on POTS's face when he sees this thread.

Old   
Skeletor Offline
Bird Slayer

Send a message via Yahoo to Skeletor
11-08-2006 , 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRL
POTS you raised me from a noob to a great glitcher.In Evolutions ill demonstrate your inspiration.You spent plenty of times going over tricks countless times for me.

In a very non guy way I LOVE YOU MAN.
Man, you're really pushing this Evolutions thing. I hope it's as good as you say.

Loved the video guys! I got Terminator's PM and wanted to participate , but didn't have the time. Plus, I use POTS capture card in my videos:p. Seriously though, this is a great video and I can't decide what I liked best. Grumpy's ghosts at the end were very impressive. Too hard to choose just one trick.

POTS deserves this video. He's poured his heart and soul into this place and it's people. Hooray POTS!

Skeletor

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

11-08-2006 , 10:11 PM

love pots 4ever...=]

great video, amazing stuff, great job

and pots, you deserve it!! =]

Old   
Matt793 Offline
HIH Retiree

11-08-2006 , 10:15 PM

Thank you to everyone who helped in this video. It was absoloutley spectacular working with everybody to make this video the way it was. Excellent job to everyone that helped out in anyways they could even though they had very little time. I hope later in the future I have the oppotunity of doing another video similar to this one. Thank you everybody and congratulations POTS for ervything you do. *high fives*

Last edited by Matt793; 11-09-2006 at 06:45 PM. .

Old   
Master73Tree Offline

11-08-2006 , 10:27 PM

So November 8 is now the official "Love POTS Day!!!". I wonder what will be happening exactly one year from now at 7:30PM.

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

11-08-2006 , 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor
Man, you're really pushing this Evolutions thing. I hope it's as good as you say.

Loved the video guys! I got Terminator's PM and wanted to participate , but didn't have the time. Plus, I use POTS capture card in my videos:p. Seriously though, this is a great video and I can't decide what I liked best. Grumpy's ghosts at the end were very impressive. Too hard to choose just one trick.

POTS deserves this video. He's poured his heart and soul into this place and it's people. Hooray POTS!

Skeletor
I didn't mean it like that.Im very bad with words.
you know what im not even going to say it's name anymore not in pms or anything.sorry:)

Last edited by SRL; 11-09-2006 at 04:34 PM. .

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

11-08-2006 , 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master73Tree
So November 8 is now the official "Love POTS Day!!!". I wonder what will be happening exactly one year from now at 7:30PM.
Ehh, me and Terminator were aiming for the seventh, but whatever. We made that our goal before half of the clips were even in. ;) We must have school off and a Cease Fire every November eight!!!

EDIT:
vvvvvvvvvIt was a beer, dude.

Last edited by iCorpsey; 11-08-2006 at 10:37 PM. .

Old   
Matt793 Offline
HIH Retiree

11-08-2006 , 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCorpsey
Ehh, me and Terminator were aiming for the seventh, but whatever. We made that our goal before half of the clips were even in. ;) We must have school off and a Cease Fire every November eight!!!
He now owes me something(we made a bet when it would come out), but I forget what it was....think it was cookies....what was it terminator? I know if I had lost I owed you a piece of linberger cheese lol.

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

11-08-2006 , 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt793
He now owes me something(we made a bet when it would come out), but I forget what it was....think it was cookies....what was it terminator? I know if I had lost I owed you a piece of linberger cheese lol.
It was a beer, Matt.
<_<
>_>

As you would put it POTS, "*Man hug.*" As cliche as it is, I love you as well. I love you so much, I concider you family, and yet fear you enough to dress as you for Halloween.:D Thank you for... well, everything. And Kasumi =P
And if you are reading this, just to let you know, THIS was "The Scheme" I hinted about during Purgatory. Long time, huh? @_@;

May the rest of your night be filled with wild parties with stress karaoke! =)

Very well said Dan, very sell said. Thank you. =)

Last edited by Terminator; 11-08-2006 at 10:49 PM. .

Old   
dantheman87 Offline

11-08-2006 , 10:45 PM

Because most of us aren't poetic like Terminator or have grammatical elegance like you POTS, I think this video speaks in a way we cannot.

This is for your infinite and overflowing kindness, willingness to help any and all who request it, encouragement, generosity with your time and knowledge, unmatched compassion and your overall kindheartedness. High Impact Halo has faired all the better with your presence and would be a very different place without it. This project is only a small reflection of everything you have done for us and for that we thank you Prince of the Sword.

I would like to give a special thanks to terminator for spearheading this effort and for allowing me to be apart of it.

I <3 POTS

-Daniel

Tags
collaboration, princeofthesword