Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

MAC Gun From Armory Challenge Complete - 02-23-2007 , 02:16 AM

When I first learned exactly how the challenge went my first thought was wow, I wonder which one of those crazy tricksters is gonna do that. Never did I realize that the crazy trickser was gonna be me. I'm proud to present the MAC Gun from Armory Challenge Completed. :) http://MAC_Gun_From_Armory-1.wmv - hosted by mythica.org - hosted by mythica.org

I hope you all enjoyed this and was inspired to do something as well.

And last sorry about the spelling errors. I was in a pretty big rush but, hey who doesn't like the word RAPEat.

Last edited by SRL; 02-23-2007 at 07:26 PM. .

Old   
scurty Offline

02-23-2007 , 02:33 AM

Nice job! Would have liked to see it in T2 but oh well.

Also, I can only imagine than tons of people will see this (it should be FPed) so I think you could have placed a better sogn than that one in the video. Just a personal pet peeve of mine, the trick is what mattered, but when I heard the song come on I put my own music on instead.

Great job completing it!

Old   
dantheman87 Offline

02-23-2007 , 03:06 AM

Persistence pays off and overcomes all forms of logic/reasoning that any normal person would have after repeating the same task hundreds of times! I love it.

Now I demand you stop posting in this forum for a couple days. Ya got 4 goin' as it is.;)

Pink was an interesting color choice but I loved the song. What's wrong with MC Hammer scurty? Seemed like a good choice to me, heh.

Go ahead and add your name to the very short list of folks who have been up there.

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

02-23-2007 , 03:13 AM

I love you SRL, now, for me to get up there in SP from Cairo...

Old   
scurty Offline

02-23-2007 , 03:15 AM

MC Hammer is over played, the song is old for me. Maybe not for others, but I like to see unique songs in videos. Not necessarily newer music, but music that isn't really played in videos too often. Like I said, it's a personal preference and it doesn't take away from SRL's accomplishment one bit, I just have a different taste, that's all.

I'll stop talknig and let SRL bask in his glory that will come with the morning crowd. ;)

Old   
MadRoX Offline

Send a message via AIM to MadRoXSend a message via MSN to MadRoXSend a message via Skype™ to MadRoX
02-23-2007 , 03:18 AM

Gangsta skeet man! Why you no trinity it?

Old   
dantheman87 Offline

02-23-2007 , 03:31 AM

If we save everything for trinity then there will be nothing to see until then. I kinda wish people would just release their stuff when they do it and not save it all up for massive vids, but that's just me.

Oh yeah, thanks for the detailed tut SRL. I'm totally going to try this... prolly for about 30 mins and give up. But at least I'll know exactly how to do it.:p

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

02-23-2007 , 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman87
If we save everything for trinity then there will be nothing to see until then. I kinda wish people would just release their stuff when they do it and not save it all up for massive vids, but that's just me.

Oh yeah, thanks for the detailed tut SRL. I'm totally going to try this... prolly for about 30 mins and give up. But at least I'll know exactly how to do it.:p
When I think about the process of doing it that way it's kinda like a chain event.One thing trigers another in order to do one thing.:)

Yeah I think I've stuffed Trinity 2 pretty well so far and there will be more to come but,we do need something happing or else this forum becomes boring.

Old   
dantheman87 Offline

02-23-2007 , 03:46 AM

Did you use Blackeye to delay the checkpoint? Otherwise it seems you would have had to move Gunns every launch. Also, to sputnik or not to sputnik? I'm guessing it doesn't really make a difference but yeah.

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

02-23-2007 , 03:58 AM

Quote:
Did you use Blackeye to delay the checkpoint? Otherwise it seems you would have had to move Gunns every launch. Also, to sputnik or not to sputnik? I'm guessing it doesn't really make a difference but yeah.
I moved Gunns there before the box.I used the jumping trick to delay the checkpoint.Once I was ready I saved and quit.:)I wouldn't bother with spunik.I didn't use any skulls just regular game play.

Old   
DollarPwnCenter Offline

02-23-2007 , 04:05 AM

OMG, you are almost scary good at tricking. Ive tried that hours on end and never came close. This is amazing. I would have saved for T2 but when you think about it you have enough as is.Nice TUT, glad to see a vid with one in it.I only suggest you check you spelling alittle bit more. And thanks for the shout out...you flatter me:p

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

02-23-2007 , 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollarPwnCenter
OMG, you are almost scary good at tricking. Ive tried that hours on end and never came close. This is amazing. I would have saved for T2 but when you think about it you have enough as is.Nice TUT, glad to see a vid with one in it.I only suggest you check you spelling alittle bit more. And thanks for the shout out...you flatter me:p
Yeah man everytime I use the 90Dazzle I think Of how cool you are man.Thanks man:)

Old   
dantheman87 Offline

02-23-2007 , 04:53 AM

Ahh, I see. Setup once delaying the checkpoint with blackeye and another with your method. Both times I always seem to launch sideways, doh! But I have launched 3 times straight up and it was sweet. This is a very precise trick man, I don't know how you did it.

Old   
BigGruntyThirst Offline
Uh-huh. Yeah dawg.

Send a message via MSN to BigGruntyThirst
02-23-2007 , 08:07 AM

There are certain tricks that just need their own personal little video. This is one of 'em.
MAC gun=pwnt.

Old   
zmanjr7 Offline
Lover Boy

02-23-2007 , 08:42 AM

Great job SRL. :)

FP!

-Zman

Old   
SRL Offline
Banned

02-23-2007 , 09:13 AM

Quote:
Ahh, I see. Setup once delaying the checkpoint with blackeye and another with your method. Both times I always seem to launch sideways, doh! But I have launched 3 times straight up and it was sweet. This is a very precise trick man, I don't know how you did it.
Yeah it is prety hard to do angled ones compared to straight up ones.

Ill get a detailed write up on how the angled launch works and why.:) Gotta go to school right now though:)

Last edited by SRL; 02-25-2007 at 01:02 AM. .

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
02-23-2007 , 10:50 AM

Kickass! Great job completing the challenge!
Post it in News Submission.

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

02-23-2007 , 10:56 AM

=D That was... hmm... hows about, "ooosome!" Yeah, that be the word.

Freaking ooosome SRL, way to go! =)

Old   
BigGruntyThirst Offline
Uh-huh. Yeah dawg.

Send a message via MSN to BigGruntyThirst
02-23-2007 , 11:00 AM

O.ooosome? Da heck is dat?

*resists poking*

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

02-23-2007 , 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGruntyThirst
O.ooosome? Da heck is dat?

*resists poking*
A machine-made pronunciation of the word, "awesome."

SRL was all like, "Whoosh!"
And da MAC Gun was all like, "Eek! Don't land on me!" In a squeaky voice.
And SRL was all like, "Shut up nub! *Land* Pwnt!"

So the prophecy is true....