Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite High Impact Halo Special Features Special Features Section HIH Lottery Winners
HIH Lottery Winners Read about the poor souls who've won the HIH Lottery.
Notices

Old   
amaroq Offline
that guy

HIH Lottery Winner 9/9/07: Peter! - 09-08-2007 , 09:56 AM

This week's HIH user lottery winner is Peter. Here's what he's got to say:

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Who am I? WHO AM I?! I'm Peter, as you can probably tell. Pretty much I'm a normal 16 year old. I'm a Junior in high school, I somewhat have a car (I'm borrowing my cousins while she's gone for the month), I have an amazing girlfriend, and I think this semester would kill me if it weren't for the fact that I will be going snowboarding basically every weekend or so with Ben (our very own dabears here on HIH). My gamertag is A kid with cans,and basically I have heard every thing you could think of for the name. "What kinda cans do ya got kid?" is quite common, and also "So how big r ur bewbs?!" is something that comes up often. Although some people have read it as "A kid with cancer"... I'm pretty much obsessed with snowboarding even though I live in Southern California >_> As childish as it sounds, I could eat pizza for a long time. Chicken Ceasar salads too. Mmm... I'm obsessed with Guitar Hero, Marble Blast Ultra had me for a long time, and World in Conflict is a very fun game (well, demo for now but game when it comes out).

2. How did you find High Impact Halo, and when? What keeps you coming back? Do you have any suggestions for us to improve the site?

I found HIH through google search I believe. Or possibly a link from a friend. I don't remember too much =/ As for suggestions, I'd say give us users some ideas of what you could do, ask what seems cool, and if a decent amount of people like it (not a more than 50% win but some people) then test it out for a bit and we will use it to see if we want it. I know bandwith is an issue so Im not sure what is possible but that's the best way i can think of to figure out what to change.

3. What is it that you like about Halo tricks, and what kind of tricks are your favorite to do or see?

Halo tricking was fun (I say was because I dont do anymore) because of A) the joy of going places you shouldnt, B) the guarenteed hilarity that would come from the tricking attempts, and C) the atmosphere that people would create when you all wanted to do the same thing and have fun no matter what. Not many other games are worth tricking though =/

4. Have you discovered any Halo tricks or glitches yourself?

Um, Banshee Launching which Xetzu helped me with (and I believe Domino did too). I thing I was one of the people to first discover the gimped vehicles that Hat Trick did also. I've been in a decent amount of videos too.

5. What are you most looking forward to about Halo 3?

Considering I can't do much when H3 comes out due to school, I am looking forward to playing but when I do get to play probably the Coop, and more tricks because those were ALWAYS fun for me. No matter what. When I got my friends to join and want to try something, it was the best.

6. When will you be getting Halo 3, and what's the first thing you're going to do when you get it?

I'm getting Halo 3 the day it comes out, and I already have Legendary edition preordered so I can get it the first day. I'm doing Coop if i find someone worth playing with (DABEARS IM LOOKING AT YOU) to do it with me. Or just single player if no one will.

7. Hey....... How are ya?

Pretty good.

8. If you could ask the next lottery winner one question, what would it be?

What's the most uncomfortable situation you have ever been in?

9. Do you have any other thoughts, musings, or pearls of wisdom that you'd like to share?

Um, I'd like my payment all at once. And if you could not release my full name that would be awesome. I don't want crazy long lost "cousins" looking for money for their "dieing blind deaf mute dog who saved a school bus full of paralized children." <.< Also I'd like to take this time to say hai to dabears, spuff, kiLLzy, Stingraid, Kron, Punk, Slurpee, Choonqpead, Mr Sprout, galador, Reidon, Jester, and anyone else who i forgot since i tried to finish this kinda quickly after that long paragraph in #1 >_> Um... yeah, that's it! Cya!

Old   
Shad0wFlame Offline
=)

Send a message via MSN to Shad0wFlameSend a message via Skype™ to Shad0wFlame
Lightbulb Wuddabout meh? - 09-08-2007 , 10:34 AM

Wooh! Congrats, man! You deserve it!

I hope my time comes soon. >_<

-Shdw

Old   
ForcefulXCon Offline
The Count of Tuscany

Send a message via AIM to ForcefulXCon
09-08-2007 , 11:10 AM

<3 Peter.
:D

Old   
Pkabooicu Offline
MineCraft > Reach

09-08-2007 , 12:04 PM

Congrats! I've played with you a couple of times through Forceful...

:D

Old   
Roland Offline
youtube.com/feuyaer

09-08-2007 , 02:34 PM

Kongratchulashuns Peter!

Old   
dabears1020 Offline
I <3 snow

Send a message via AIM to dabears1020
09-08-2007 , 02:35 PM

Yay Peter! <3

I can't believe I met such an awesome friend on HIH. I can't wait for this winter so we can hang out just about every weekend.

Congrats on winning the lottery man. =)

Old   
Nofirefrog Offline
Hey There

09-08-2007 , 03:19 PM

HAI PETER!!

Congratz

Nofirefrog

Years. YEARS. That's what I've given this site. It's been hilarious and maddening, mind numbing and thought provoking, moments of astonishment and headaches. The best thing this site has given me one the best community on the 'net. HIH will always be unparalleled.

Thanks for everything, you will be sorely missed.

Nofirefrog

Old   
hæroicraptor Offline
slYkni is my lover

Send a message via AIM to hæroicraptor
09-08-2007 , 03:55 PM

<insert congratulatory words here>

Old   
Darkninja90 Offline
Who me?

Send a message via AIM to Darkninja90Send a message via MSN to Darkninja90Send a message via Yahoo to Darkninja90
09-08-2007 , 03:55 PM

I want win. :(

Congrats Peter, now strut your stuff for us!!

Old   
stonedgrunt Offline
Banned

Location: Come to holland, we have legalized marijua.. I mean cupholders...
09-08-2007 , 06:23 PM

I'm next

Old   
thenotsogoodtrickster Offline
That Brit Guy

Send a message via MSN to thenotsogoodtricksterSend a message via Yahoo to thenotsogoodtricksterSend a message via Skype™ to thenotsogoodtrickster
09-08-2007 , 07:56 PM

No you're not, I am

Great interview, I'm an A cup

u mad? PM me.
Some basardskies asked for entertainment.
I presented a blog. Yes, Another F*****g Blog...

I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, GTAGaming.com, Jumprs.org, GlitchGaming.org, and Last.fm. And I also use the nick "TNSGT" on IRC on the IAN server.

Much love, HIH, thanks for the memories xx

Old   
Lone Starr Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lone StarrSend a message via MSN to Lone StarrSend a message via Skype™ to Lone Starr
09-08-2007 , 09:09 PM

"to eat pizza while snowboarding with his cousin (who is also his girlfriend)"

lol at amaroq

congrats peter :)

Old   
Kron Offline
IM BACK BABY!

09-08-2007 , 09:13 PM

'bout time you won
You're only about a year or so behind me and Scott :P
Sucker :P

Old   
Peter Offline
Swing life away

Send a message via AIM to PeterSend a message via Skype™ to Peter
09-08-2007 , 11:29 PM

MY GF IS NOT MY COUSIN >_> Jeez. And Kron, I'm a late bloomer k? :(

Last edited by Peter; 09-09-2007 at 12:39 AM. .

Old   
Bowser64 Offline
High Impact Puppay!

Send a message via AIM to Bowser64
09-09-2007 , 12:55 PM

Woohoo for Peter! Now everyone in #jt has a custom avatar! :p