Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 3 Forum The Forge
The Forge Anything relating to the Forge game feature goes here.
Notices

Old   
InfiniZ Offline
Remember, Remember...

Send a message via AIM to InfiniZSend a message via MSN to InfiniZSend a message via Skype™ to InfiniZ
HIH Forge Creations Database - 09-15-2007 , 09:57 PM

Links:
Forge Basics
Forge Object Editing
Advanced Forge Editing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates:
- September 15, 2007 - Topic created for all of HIH to post their custom Forge creations...
- Sepember 17, 2007 - Image added and more Forge creations added...
- September 20, 2007 - New links posted (above) to explain a little bit more about Forge and how to use it...
- October 03, 2007 - Finally, I updated...added some new ones and now, if you want, you can post links to your variants from your FileShare. If you need to take something down for some reason, let me know, and I'll be glad to host it on my FileShare for you!
- October 08, 2007 - So...it's kinda hard to reformat some of these entries without taking the poster's personality away, so from now on, I'll just put the post in how they have it...I'm getting pretty sick of having to reformat everthing and keep the main essential points.

Format:

Game Name
Creator: HIH Name...
Map: Map here...
What you've done: List some of the major modifications you've made...
Meant to be played: Suggest to user's how your game is played...
Link: (Optional) Just a link to your FileShare so we can use your variant...

Supplier
Creator: Everyone (Rocky)
Map: Any
What you've done:
  • Each team's spawn points are all put in one place. Ex: Red team spawns at Beach, Blue team spawns at other side of High Ground.

Meant to be played:
  • Theres one monitor for each team.
  • Monitor can spawn anything (weapons, vehicles, fusion cores, roadblocks, turrets, etc.)
  • Monitors can't kill players (drop stuff on their head).
  • When a monitor is killed, the other team gets to have an extra one. So Blue will have no monitors, but Red will have two. Until, Blue team kills one of the monitors
  • Monitors can delete other monitor's objects, or move them, etc.
-Prowl-
Creator: Turmolt
What you've done:
  • Telporters are added in a few places.
  • Spawns are all placed in one area.
Meant to be played:
  • Team spawns with plasma pistols, nothing else.
  • One monitor per team.
  • First minute of the game is spent gearing up with Vehicles and Weapons and Equipment.
  • After that, each team runs out at each other.
  • The Monitors cannot be killed.
  • 300% Speed, 3/4 Gravity.
  • Monitors throw stuff, and help their team in any way other than giving them weapon ammo.
  • Boxes can be thrown at the other team, cores, everything.
  • Anything goes other than killing monitor, and giving WEAPON ammo, and equipment.
  • Vehicles can be supplied.
  • NO MOVING FROM SPAWN TILL ONE MINUTE PASSES.
Coliseum
Creator: Chunk Norrish
What you've done:
  • Create a room with objects or use a premade small space (underneath Snowbound)
  • Block the exits off with heavy objects
  • Place all spawns around the room
  • Place your own weapon choices
Meant to be played:
  • Some kind of Slayer game-type (BxR, FFA, Boxxing, Nades, Smack the fat kid, ect.)
Invader Survival
Creator: GameBoy

What you've done:
  • Give the normal players BR spawns and sniper spawns
  • No gernades
  • Basicly long range guns to shoot the monitors down
Meant to be played:
  • Have a box room premade saved on one base side
  • At the other base, humans get ammo and stuff to defend themselves from monitors flying with teleporter entrances, ready to swipe them up
  • If you have been captured, you're teleported to the teleporter exit, which is in the boxed area
  • Once all humans have been captured, monitors may kill them with fuzion cores (or anything else really)
  • If the humans survive the time limit, they win the game
  • There must be two monitors
  • Monitors can't use guns, only teleporters
  • Monitors must stay in flying form the whole game
  • 8:00 time limit, humans have 1 minute to grab their guns to defend themselves, monitors must wait 1 minute and 5 seconds for humans to get ready. You may scout them at that time
Fork in the Road
Creator: InfiniZ
What you've done:
  • Basically, it's a remake of Chiron from Halo 1
  • Boxed-in rooms with teleporters to other locations
Meant to be played:
  • Frantic combat takes place as you fight from room to room, trying not to get lost
  • Staying inside the boundaries of the premade maze
  • Can be played with an optional monitor on each side to change teleporter start and end locations
Stockpile
Creator: Tech Artist
What you've done:
  • Place all the player spawn points in one location. It must be in a room, or something enclosed, where the players can't walk out and see the Stockpile room easily.
  • Pick a location on the map to store the weapons and then block that room off completly from one end(so it can't be taken down easily), and on the other end, block it but make sure that blockade can be taken down with a melee(if it can't, redo the blockade to where it can be). I'd also make your breakable barrier respawnable that way it respawns and people have to break in again. :D Remember, pick the location where it can't be seen easily and prefreably away from the player spawn point room/location, and remember to have only 1 way in to that room(adds to the challenge of the game).
  • Every one has to spawn with a Plasma Pistol, or something that really can't kill people easily, and no one can spawn with nades. I'd say no weapon but then you couldn't melee which you need to do to get in to the Stockpile room.
  • No team play unless you can make it work.
  • # of players: As many as you want. The more the better.
  • # of kills/rounds: Whatever you want to set it to.
  • Shields: Default, Grav: Default, Speed: Default.(You can change these if you want but default works best).
  • Weapons: Whatever you want. And the spawn times can be set to your liking as well. Just make sure they only spawn in the Stockpile room.
Meant to be played:
  • Pretty much the goal is to get to the huge Stockpile of weapons before your opponets do.
  • Once you find the room, break in, grab the weapons, and start killing.
  • Its pretty much Slayer except for the weapons are in an enclosed room you have to get in to to get the weapons.

D - Day
Creator: Killamasta81
Map: High Ground
What you've done:
  • Assault rifles/pistols starting
  • Set up roadblocks/big boxes around base
  • Small boxes for those X type things on beach
  • Red team spawns are in middle of base
  • Blue team spawns are on beach
  • Assault rifles spawn in a bunch of places
  • No grenades
  • 1 life
  • No equipment except for bubble shield in middle
Meant to be played:
  • Essentially slayer just with some more protection from boxes.
Hamburger Hill
Creator: MaN1c
What you've done:
  • "Carpet bombing" every 10 seconds
  • Beefed up the base. changed spawns for both teams.
  • Flag spawn is also the flag cap spot. "Touch Cap"
Meant to be played:
  • 1 Flag
  • Defense: Must stay in base, Assualt rifles,turrets or equips only. no other weapons may be used to defend.
  • Offense: Any weapon is ok. Storm the hill :]
Link: HERE

Goose Racers

Creator: CitizenErased

What you've done:
  • I spent about 4 hours on this map and game variant accompanied with it.
  • This is a very nicely laid out race course with barriers, cones, bumps, straight-aways, hairpins, and waypoints.
  • The game variant that goes with this map is set with 4 waypoints along the course.
  • Each waypoint gives one point and the total is set to 20 points.
  • Whoever is in the lead will get the waypoint and the 1 point.
Meant to be played:
  • There can be up to 6 teams of 1 or 2 players.
  • A team is only allowed one Mongoose and if the team has 2 players then one rides and one drives.
  • This game needs to be structured and controlled because someone needs to go open the gate first, agree when to say "GO!", and to make sure no one finds ways to cheat.
Link: Map Variant Game Variant

Goose Racers
Creator: CitizenErased
Map: Last Resort
What you've done:
  • I spent about 5 hours on this game and map variant accompanied with it.
  • This is a very nicely laid out race course with barriers, cones, bumps, straight-aways, hairpins, and waypoints.
  • The map variant that goes with this map is set with 4 waypoints along the course.
  • Each waypoint gives one point and the total is set to 20 points.
  • Whoever is in the lead will get the waypoint and the 1 point.
Meant to be palyed:
  • There can be up to 6 teams of 1 or 2 players.
  • A team is only allowed one Mongoose and if the team has 2 players then one rides and one drives.
  • This game needs to be structured and controlled because someone needs to go open the gate first, agree when to say "GO!", and to make sure no one finds ways to cheat.
Link: Game Variant

MAZE
Map: Snowbound
What you've done:
  • Build a maze of teleports that only has 1 right path, if you choose the wrong path a cap will be busted into a circle of many turrets.
  • The maze is more like the Legend of Zelda's (Ocrina of Time) lost woods.
Meant to be played:
  • No Shields
  • 1 team
  • No items
  • No betrayal
  • At the end you get a cookie. =)

DEATH RING
Creator:
Tech Artist
Welcome to the Death Ring! In this game, players will fight to the death till only one person remains standing. Each player will use the deadly Gravity Hammer as there weapon. The game is usually fought between 2 people but games of more then 2 can be done.

Do you have what it takes to survive?

Map:
This one I created.
Or you can make your own. Its up to you.

What you've done:

Settings(may be changed to your liking).
Here is the varient I created.

I'd list all the settings but I think its just easier to download the variant I created.

Meant to be played:
Rules

1. The fight must stay in the ring. If any player leaves the ring, there automatically disqualified.

2. Only Gravity Hammers may be used. You are started with a pistol but thats because we can't start with no weapon and because that is the only non-insta kill, less damaging, weapon the game has.

3. The fight is to the death. The only way to win is to kill your opponet. The person who does that wins.

4. Any player not in the match must stay outside of the ring. Failure to do so will result in penalties such as disqualifcation from there match, booting, ect. I'm sure were all trust worthy here so this rule shouldn't be a problem.

Links:
Map: http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/fileshare.aspx?gamertag=Tech%20Arti st&filter=mapvariants

Varient: http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/fileshare.aspx?gamertag=Tech%20Arti st&filter=gamevariants

Screens
http://jumpsunited.halo-ring.org/Death Ring.jpg
http://jumpsunited.halo-ring.org/The Ring.jpg
http://jumpsunited.halo-ring.org/ROD.jpg
http://jumpsunited.halo-ring.org/ROD Stands.jpg
http://jumpsunited.halo-ring.org/ROD Seats.jpg
http://jumpsunited.halo-ring.org/R0D Angle 2.jpg

This took 3 and half hours to make. I am really proud of it and I hope you guys enjoy it! I hope this starts a trend of other rings on other maps cause I'd love to see what you guys can do with this idea and the rings you could create. Enjoy!

300!
Creator: Rocky
Map: Sandtrap Canvas
What you've done:
  • Spawn area for "Spartans" are put into the deep space between the two large buildings. (Hell's Gate)
  • Crates and Barricades block all exits and entrances.
  • Persians spawn opposite the Spartans.
  • Only weapons are swords and scattered,rare piles of spike grenades for Persians.
Meant to be played:
  • In Infection game type.
  • Persians are the "zombies". Zombies are 3:1 of the number of players. (So 4 players, 3 are Persians).
  • Spartans have strongest shields (4x Overshields, I think) and are made slightly slower
  • Persians are faster (110 %) and have no shields.
  • Game last 10 minutes. So Spartans have to hold Hell's Gate for 10 minutes.
  • Best player with 12+ people.
Link: [Both are being updated, so you might want to wait for v1.1

Map
Game Variant

Thanks KILLER 047...I borrowwed your formatting for this! =)

Last edited by Ghost Faction; 11-25-2007 at 10:02 PM. .

Old   
Doubtful Offline
*fangirlscream*

Send a message via AIM to Doubtful
09-15-2007 , 10:03 PM

There is no proof that there is going to be any maps like "Cyberdyne" or "Warthog Inc."

Oh, and HighGround is two words. ;) *High Ground.

EDIT: Even if these maps are true. Than add "Shrine" as it seems to be one found in the Beta Code aswell.

thx.

=)

Old   
Darkninja90 Offline
Who me?

Send a message via AIM to Darkninja90Send a message via MSN to Darkninja90Send a message via Yahoo to Darkninja90
09-15-2007 , 10:12 PM

I don't know what map it's going to be...but I'm going to make all of one team spawn in the same general area, much like the Hive of Terminal. I'll probably use this for Zombies. :)

Old   
Ghost Faction

09-15-2007 , 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Owl
There is no proof that there is going to be any maps like "Cyberdyne" or "Warthog Inc."

Oh, and HighGround is two words. ;) *High Ground.
How do you know what maps are/aren't going to be in the final version?

KILLER_047's list (and this one I assume) are temporary until we know for a fact what maps exist and which don't

Old   
Rocky Offline

09-15-2007 , 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Owl
EDIT: Even if these maps are true. Than add "Shrine" as it seems to be one found in the Beta Code as well.
Shrine is Sandtrap now...I think.

I'll save this for my first Forge creation. I have a complete idea now, should I post it now or wait for the 25th?

I did it anyway, if the archiver or staff doesn't want it, I'll delete my post. :]

Supplier
Creator: Others have had this idea, so no credit for me. So: Everyone
What you've done:
  • Each team's spawn points are all put in one place. Ex: Red team spawns at Beach, Blue team spawns at other side of High Ground.

Meant to be played:
  • Theres one monitor for each team.
  • Monitor can spawn anything (weapons, vehicles, fusion cores, roadblocks, turrets, etc.)
  • Monitors can't kill players (drop stuff on their head).
  • When a monitor is killed, the other team gets to have an extra one. So Blue will have no monitors, but Red will have two. Until, Blue team kills one of the monitors.
  • Monitors can delete other monitor's objects, or move them, etc.

Old   
Zhimmy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zhimmy
09-15-2007 , 10:17 PM

I like this. GJ

Old   
killamasta81 Offline

Send a message via AIM to killamasta81
09-15-2007 , 11:10 PM

D - Day
Creator:Killamasta81(although im sure some have thought of this)

Map:High Ground

What you've done:Assault rifles/pistols starting
Set up roadblocks/big boxes around base
Small boxes for those X type things on beach.
Red team spawns are in middle of base
Blue team spawns are on beach
Assault rifles spawn in a bunch of places.
No grenades
1 life
No equipment except for bubble shield in middle

Meant to be played:
essentially slayer just with some more protection from boxes.

Old   
Turmolt Offline
Call Me Captain

Send a message via AIM to Turmolt
09-15-2007 , 11:18 PM

-Prowl-
Creator: Turmolt
Map Changes: Telporters are added in a few places, and spawns are all placed in one area.
Description: Team spawns with plasma pistols, nothing else. One monitor per team. First minute of the game is spent gearing up with Vehicles and Weapons and Equipment. After that, each team runs out at each other. The Monitors cannot be killed. 300% Speed, 3/4 Gravity. Monitors throw stuff, and help their team in any way other than giving them weapon ammo. Boxes can be thrown at the other team, cores, everything. Anything goes other than killing monitor, and giving WEAPON ammo, and equipment. Vehicles can be supplied. NO MOVING FROM SPAWN TILL ONE MINUTE PASSES.

Old   
Legendary* Offline
Fate fell short this time

09-16-2007 , 12:11 AM

Paintball
Level: High Ground

What you've done:
Make a ton of boxes (bunkers) for cover
Spawn everyone with no shields, with BR's.

Way to be played:
A basic paintball game. Take cover and don't get hit :)

Last edited by Legendary*; 09-23-2007 at 10:50 PM. .

Old   
Immortal Reaver Offline

09-16-2007 , 01:09 AM

-King of the Sniper-
Map: Guardian

Free For all, starting weapon is the Shotgun, no weapons or grenades or vehicles on map, starting grenades that don't regenerate, normal health, no radar. There is one Sniper in the middle of the map, with unlimited ammo, and everyone will be fighting over it.

Old   
Chunk Norrish Offline

09-16-2007 , 01:32 AM

MAZE
Creator:
Chunk Norrish
Map: Snowbound
What you've done: Build a maze of teleports that only has 1 right path, if you choose the wrong path a cap will be busted into a circle of many turrets. the maze is more like the legend of zelda's (Ocrina of Time) lost woods.
Meant to be played: No Shields, 1 team, no items, no betrayal, at the end you get a cookie.

Old   
InfiniZ Offline
Remember, Remember...

Send a message via AIM to InfiniZSend a message via MSN to InfiniZSend a message via Skype™ to InfiniZ
09-16-2007 , 10:29 AM

Alrighty...I changed the list to reflect the current maps we know (hopefully) that will be in the final game...and also updated the list with the ones that followed my format (somwhat). Please do this to help me out if you can...it's much appreciated!

Old   
Chunk Norrish Offline

09-16-2007 , 03:12 PM

Coliseum
Map: Any map with a tight space with very few openings (such as under the snowbound structers)
What you've done: block the exits off with heavy objects and place all spawns around the room. Place your own weapon choices.
Meant to be played: Either a normal game of BxR, FFA, Boxxing, Nades, Smack the fat kid, ect.

Old   
Chunk Norrish Offline

09-16-2007 , 03:28 PM

Sticky this!!!!

Old   
GameBoy Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to GameBoy
09-16-2007 , 03:54 PM

Invader Survival
Creator: GameBoy...
Map: Any ...
What you've done: Give the normal players BR spawns and sniper spawns no gernades basicly long range guns to shoot the monaters down...
Meant to be played: Have a box made room premade saved on one base side then on the outher base humans get ammo and stuff to defend there self from monaters flying with teleporter entrances. Ready to swipe them on you then if you have ben captuerd your teleported to the exiting teleporter which is in the boxed area once all humans have ben captured you may kill them with fuzion cores from above.
But if the humans survive the time limit thay win the game.
There must be two moniters.
Moniters cant use guns or anything but teleporters.
moniters must transform into the flying invader in begining of the game and must stay in that form till the end

8:00 time limit
7:00 for the humans to get there ammo and to get ready.
6:55 the invaders come to capture the humans.

mods may edit this for me :D

Old   
Shadow_Dog Offline
i dunno

Send a message via AIM to Shadow_DogSend a message via MSN to Shadow_DogSend a message via Skype™ to Shadow_Dog
09-16-2007 , 05:34 PM

Dude, this list is going to be huge!! Forge is gonna pwn!

Old   
InfiniZ Offline
Remember, Remember...

09-17-2007 , 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dog
Dude, this list is going to be huge!! Forge is gonna pwn!
Lol...that's what I'm hoping for! We have so many creative minds here and I'd love to try and play all of the games everyone has in their heads...I'm currently tweaking my final idea, so hopefully I get it in soon...

Anyways, list has been updated again!

PS: New forum rocks BTW...Duke, the other Admins, and the Mods are awesome! When ya see one, give em a pat on the back, they deserve it!

Old   
InfiniZ Offline
Remember, Remember...

09-17-2007 , 11:02 PM

Fork in the Road
Creator: InfiniZ
What you've done:
  • Basically, it's a remake of Chiron from Halo 1
  • Boxed-in rooms with teleporters to other locations
Meant to be played:
  • Frantic combat takes place as you fight from room to room, trying not to get lost
  • Staying inside the boundaries of the premade maze
  • Can be played with an optional monitor on each side to change teleporter start and end locations
Sorry for double post, but I thought I should go ahead and post mine here too...

Updated too!

Old   
synthysteel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to synthysteel
09-19-2007 , 05:56 AM

Forgefection

8 players, pistol/sword start, shotguns on map, time limit: 5-15 minutes, Only vehicle is the troop hog, no shield, no grenades

6 players start as black/blue team

blue team can only use shotgun and pistols Only blue team can use the troop hog

1 player starts as green team

green team can only use swords

1 player starts as red team (monitor)

Only sets up the game by adding things. Cannot give advantages to other teams. Switches to black/blue team when done

How to win: Zombie team tries to kill the human team. Every human that dies has to switch to a zombie. If all players become zombies, zombies win. If time runs out, humans win.

Sorry for very sloppy writing. Im very tired.

You may think the troop hog makes it unfair but it is not, humans only have short range weapons.

Old   
InfiniZ Offline
Remember, Remember...

09-20-2007 , 09:10 AM

I would add yours synth, but you didn't really say how to use Forge. Basically, that just looks like Zombies to me...