Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Yap and Blabber
Yap and Blabber Non-Halo, non-gaming discussion topics are welcome here. Beware of the ogre.
Notices

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
post ITT if you are in a really bad mood - 04-03-2009 , 12:00 AM

This girl is driving me absolutely crazy.

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

Send a message via AIM to fob12Send a message via MSN to fob12
04-03-2009 , 12:03 AM

I found out I have a friend who's a hypocrite, immature and superficial and I can use all that legitimently. Awesome. Apparently not letting a 14 can't-calm-down girl is considered "not fun" and awkward to be friends with. If I had a bisonskie slapping parrot for times like these, it would be hurricanes on cuba.

Old   
Lone Starr Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lone StarrSend a message via MSN to Lone StarrSend a message via Skype™ to Lone Starr
04-03-2009 , 12:04 AM

Thank you for making this... Quite possibly Thread of the Year.

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

04-03-2009 , 12:06 AM

Yeah, all these girls are asking me out and I can't choose which one to go out with

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
04-03-2009 , 12:07 AM

I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm bored out of my skull, sitting in my dorm room. She's all I can think about. And I'm in too bad a mood to do anything productive like get some work done. I'm just sitting here in a perpetual state of misery.

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

04-03-2009 , 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolisher7 View Post
Yeah, all these girls are asking me out and I can't choose which one to go out with
Which ever can take a beating and live with it.

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

04-03-2009 , 12:08 AM

You guys inspire me to say things I never say. THANKS HIH! U GUYS ROCK MAH WORLDS!111111!!!!!!

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
04-03-2009 , 12:11 AM

I'm swamped with school projects that I don't understand how to do and am worried about failing a few classes on this upcoming report card. Other than that I'm pretty good right now.

Old   
demolisher7 Offline
bleepity bloop blop

04-03-2009 , 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird24 View Post
I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm bored out of my skull, sitting in my dorm room. She's all I can think about. And I'm in too bad a mood to do anything productive like get some work done. I'm just sitting here in a perpetual state of misery.
I know how that feels man :/

Old   
♣ Yourself ♣ Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to ♣ Yourself ♣
04-03-2009 , 12:13 AM

I'm in a standby with friends, trying to win over a girl and living a boring life outside of school doing virtually nothing every day.

At least I have music.

Old   
then3wguy Offline

04-03-2009 , 01:19 AM

I'm worried whether or not I'm going to lose 100 bucks on saturday. Bet I'd bang two chicks in one night. Now I'm not so sure it's gonna happen anymore >_<

Old   
Merth Offline

04-03-2009 , 01:22 AM

I thought I did a good job on my test today, but I got a 59. Sadface.

Old   
/\{ProtonisH}/\ Offline

Send a message via MSN to /\{ProtonisH}/\
04-03-2009 , 01:23 AM

My sister broke up with her boyfriend and my brother broke up with his girlfriend so now my house is a total misery peice of schlapskie and i'm sick of every froodlenutzkieing conversation turning into their problem and stupid whining.

I'm sick of hearing about their schlapskietys partners and how they are being froodlenutzkie heads and stuff. GET OVER IT bisonskieES!!

Old   
Mr. Sark Offline
Not Frank Fontaine

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Sark
04-03-2009 , 01:24 AM

I failed a test that I thought I did really well on, and then it turns out that he's not grading it on a curve despite the fact that the highest grade in the class was a 73. Wut.

And now I don't have any money, because I'm pretty much almost out of money for the school year and there's no way I'm going to get any more of it.

Old   
♣ Yourself ♣ Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to ♣ Yourself ♣
04-03-2009 , 01:55 AM

I like this thread. Seems to help people.

Old   
CabooseGT Offline
Choo Choo

Send a message via MSN to CabooseGT
04-03-2009 , 01:59 AM

My dorm room was evacuated from flooding and now I am without my computer for a few more days...and all of my clothing and other supplies...but back at home with some good food.

Old   
AquaEchoiii Offline
Gues Ill wear pants today

04-03-2009 , 02:06 AM

I wasted over 20 hours of my time (overall this whole week) trying to beat phantasy star universe that I had borrowed from a friend, all for 1k gamerscore. What a waste of time. Oh well atleast i have a bright side, i hit 19k gamerscore today. But that brings me to my next problem. Im an achievement whore but I always question myself what's the point with achievements? I get no rewards except lawling at my friend because I think I just passed him up just now.

Old   
fob12 Offline
Ghost Launching Founder

04-03-2009 , 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaEchoiii View Post
I wasted over 20 hours of my time (overall this whole week) trying to beat phantasy star universe that I had borrowed from a friend, all for 1k gamerscore. What a waste of time. Oh well atleast i have a bright side, i hit 19k gamerscore today. But that brings me to my next problem. Im an achievement whore but I always question myself what's the point with achievements? I get no rewards except lawling at my friend because I think I just passed him up just now.
amen I said amen my brotha! I reached 18K points today and still think what I'm doing for the actual achievement is a waste of time then I think the achievement is a waste of time all while I'm wasting time... sometimes I think to myself

Old   
Wicked Offline
is awesome

04-03-2009 , 05:29 AM

I'm contemplating dropping my goals in life for another, which consists of me to stop playing video games, and not use a computer beyond casual usage (which would be difficult, because I've worked the past 5 years to get where I am). That's what's driving me crazy. I've forsaken a normal/fun life, for a life surrounded by technology, with it substituting so many other things.

Always available via private message, let me know what's up.

Contacting The Ogre will contact all staff members, use that to get all of our attention quickly.

Old   
nottaj Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to nottaj
04-03-2009 , 06:18 AM

I'm having a ridiculously hard time caring about anything. Even the things that I used to get joy from. I feel like all I'm doing is spending my parents money, and apparently so does my mother, but she won't say it to my face. I told my dad I felt like I was going to spend the rest of my life disappointing him and the rest of my family, and he told me they just want me to be happy, which I know he meant to be reassuring, but [emobullschlapskie] it really just made me feel worse, because I haven't been happy in 3 years and don't show any signs of improving. [/emobullschlapskie]

I have a whole year's worth of schoolwork in my lap because I was a dumbass and spent the last 6 months neglecting it in favor of drinking like a fish, froodlenutzkieing like a rabbit, and smoking like a secondhand chimney, and if I want any chance of going to "normal school" next year, I have to get it done before June. (which is 100% my fault, but still puts me in a bad mood)

Last time I was at my therapist, he asked me why I was feeling so depressed, then promptly interrupted me halfway through my answer, turned to my dad and said "This boy needs medicine." I don't think I'm gonna go see him anymore.

I'm pretty confident I have testicular cancer (either that or I'm growing a third nut), but I'm afraid to get it checked out because I'd rather die than lose one or both of my balls. I'm not sure if it's because of this or just my severe case of Whogivesafroodlenutzkie, but I also seem to be developing erectile dysfunction.

I recently got friend-zoned by, and then acquaintance-zoned, my friend's then ex and now current girlfriend. tl;dr version:
Her: [dude] broke up with me.
Me: Yeah, I heard. I'm sorry.
Her: He thinks you like me.
Me: Well, he's wrong. Don't get me wrong, it's not like [blah blah blah]
Her: Well, I like you, and I think you're cute, and so does my friend, and I think you should totally come see me soon.
Me: ...okay, now he's right.
[a few weeks of affection and sexuality]
Her: I'm sorry, all this time with you has just made me realize I'm in love with [dude]
Me: ( ._.)
Her: I'm really sorry. I really did like you a lot.
Me: [exit stage left]
[about a month passes]
Her: We haven't talked in forever!
Me: I know.
Her: Why don't you ever talk to me?
Me: Because you're in love with [dude]
Her: That doesn't mean we can't be friends.
[brace for DRAMA]
Me: I know. We can't be friends because I'm in love with you.

Oh, and it's Abstinence April and all of the sudden gals are coming out of the woodwork to flirt with me

Tags
actually its just my blog, bad mood, bisonskiees and hoes, caps lock, females and currency, ladies and swindlers, wenches and loot, women and tricks