Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum
Halo Trick Jumping Forum All Halo trick jumping discussion goes here. Clans, videos, competitions, superbouncing, this is the place.
Notices

Old   
OwnedTom Offline
SOOPER LEET DRIVER

Send a message via MSN to OwnedTomSend a message via Skype™ to OwnedTom
12-31-2010 , 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Loo Returns View Post
But not the same 2 people, same attractive person with many a partners.
A slut? I only read Loo's post :P

But seriously, I'd still call that a solo

Old   
MS The Legend Offline

01-01-2011 , 01:05 AM

Happy New Year Year Trickjumping Forum!

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
01-01-2011 , 07:55 AM

Fellow Jfers I welcome you to a new year of jumping.

This is the JF. This is where amazing happens.

Big things coming this year. Watch out, kiddos.

Happy New Years, children.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
Skulk Offline

01-01-2011 , 03:16 PM

New Years Resolution for the JF:

Its a new decade guys!! Lets quit with all the petty arguing and flaming. Don't respond to people who put you down. Don't argue with someone over jump quality. Don't make a post unless it relevant to the FIRST POST no matter what someone said to or about you. We are the jumpers of a new age, lets act like we know what we are doing here. Look good for the new kids of 2011.

Happy New Year!!

Old   
Skulk Offline

01-04-2011 , 03:49 AM

Sorry for the double post, some posts got deleted, so it doesn't really matter. Posting this cuz I'm bored and can't go to sleep.

This is the first video I ever edited. I really wanted to edit something so I landed some easy ass jumps and came up with a reason to put them in a video. The upload date says September 09 but I think I made this in around March. I had to reupload because I was being retarded and deleted it for some reason. Can't really remember why... I added the cone rubble from Funtage (of sorts) 2 when I reuploaded it. lol

Old   
nate pahlow Offline

Location: If you wont die for me, you will die because of me.
Send a message via AIM to nate pahlow
01-04-2011 , 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulk View Post
Sorry for the double post, some posts got deleted, so it doesn't really matter. Posting this cuz I'm bored and can't go to sleep.

This is the first video I ever edited. I really wanted to edit something so I landed some easy ass jumps and came up with a reason to put them in a video. The upload date says September 09 but I think I made this in around March. I had to reupload because I was being retarded and deleted it for some reason. Can't really remember why... I added the cone rubble from Funtage (of sorts) 2 when I reuploaded it. lol
Nice, I believe I've seen that font somewhere...

Old   
iJumpify Offline

01-07-2011 , 06:03 AM

I don't read everything in the jf anymore... I hardly visit this place at all anymore as I'm skiing like all day everyday...
But came on today and noticed how smoothly everything was running... Am I correct in thinking there's still no mod?
I'm not one to say ''I told you so'' but... I'm sticking with my opinion I had a few weeks ago - It's running smoother with no mod...

Old   
AllShallPerish Offline

Location: I've walked down the road just to find that I'm alone.
Send a message via ICQ to AllShallPerishSend a message via AIM to AllShallPerish
01-07-2011 , 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumpify View Post
I don't read everything in the jf anymore... I hardly visit this place at all anymore as I'm skiing like all day everyday...
But came on today and noticed how smoothly everything was running... Am I correct in thinking there's still no mod?
I'm not one to say ''I told you so'' but... I'm sticking with my opinion I had a few weeks ago - It's running smoother with no mod...
That's just because Nofirefrog came in here and cleaned up this place a bunch of times.
I may refer you to this post.

ASP

Old   
nate pahlow Offline

01-07-2011 , 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShallPerish View Post
That's just because Nofirefrog came in here and cleaned up this place a bunch of times.

ASP
If theres going to be a moderator I want you to be the guy to clean up my mess.

Old   
iJumpify Offline

01-07-2011 , 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllShallPerish View Post

ASP
I've seen it. I don't include the social in it at the moment as we're still talking about a new mod etc.
The JF in general is looking pretty clean though...

Old   
Skulk Offline

01-07-2011 , 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumpify View Post
I've seen it. I don't include the social in it at the moment as we're still talking about a new mod etc.
The JF in general is looking pretty clean though...
The jumping forum has been hell sense jagged quit. Like ASP said, Nof cleaned house.

Old   
nate pahlow Offline

01-07-2011 , 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulk View Post
The jumping forum has been hell sense jagged quit. Like ASP said, Nof cleaned house.
I don't know bro, I think it's been a whole lot better. It has been a lot less active though.

Old   
IILilNinjiII Offline

01-07-2011 , 08:31 PM

Hey guys, im gonna post the DL link to Maption Stack tommorow (bcuz I'll render it on FF overnight) is having a 1+ gb film bad because if it is' ill attempt to compress it later. But yeah for anyone interested it's going up tommorow.

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
01-07-2011 , 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IILilNinjiII View Post
Hey guys, im gonna post the DL link to Maption Stack tommorow (bcuz I'll render it on FF overnight) is having a 1+ gb film bad because if it is' ill attempt to compress it later. But yeah for anyone interested it's going up tommorow.
Unless it's in 1080p and 10 minutes or longer, yes, it's bad.

Old   
One Frosty Noob Offline

Send a message via AIM to One Frosty NoobSend a message via MSN to One Frosty Noob
01-08-2011 , 01:31 AM

So am I the only one who thought origins was a rip off of vertical limit?

Last edited by Nofirefrog; 01-08-2011 at 12:50 PM. .

Old   
nate pahlow Offline

01-09-2011 , 04:01 PM

Man, whats with the forum. Everything just came to a sudden stop! Now I hafto go check the Yap and Blabber threads for something new!

Old   
SrGtNiCk Offline

Send a message via AIM to SrGtNiCk
01-09-2011 , 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate pahlow View Post
Man, whats with the forum. Everything just came to a sudden stop! Now I hafto go check the Yap and Blabber threads for something new!
Lol, get online.

Old   
Joshington Offline

Send a message via AIM to Joshington
01-09-2011 , 04:28 PM

Quote:
damn ninji

wtf thats ridiculous!

ASP for MOD!

Old   
IILilNinjiII Offline

01-09-2011 , 05:39 PM

Hey josh, how did you get nate's solo posted on bungie's hompage, did you send it in yourself and they decide if its front page worthy, or is it one of those "you have to know people to get it posted." I'm honestly just wondering because I saw renegade up on Bungie.net andI have an intention to hopefully get one of my videos posted that I'm going to be making in the future.

Old   
Joshington Offline

Send a message via AIM to Joshington
01-09-2011 , 05:46 PM

Quote:
Hey josh, how did you get nate's solo posted on bungie's hompage, did you send it in yourself and they decide if its front page worthy, or is it one of those "you have to know people to get it posted." I'm honestly just wondering because I saw renegade up on Bungie.net andI have an intention to hopefully get one of my videos posted that I'm going to be making in the future.

gave to fbwalshy and told him i wasnt submitting it to bungie so he could and he did.

bungie only ever fp my vids when i use joshngton bungie username and i cant be bothered signing off ransom :P

fbwalshy told me he only submitted invisible because it had only like 8k views after like 2 months and he thought it was embarrassing to have such low view videos on his channel, so if you can get him to upload onto his main then your pretty much guaranteed at least 15k...