Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's multiplayer can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Coconutcorp Offline
Banned

Objective Behavior 3 (two tuts up!) - 05-05-2006 , 06:02 PM

Information: Contrary to what some may believe, this wil not be our final glitch video. It is simply the end of the "Objective Behavior" series.
This has been in the making for a very long time. We hope you all will enjoy the video and appreciate the extreme amount of work that was put into it in our attempt to make it enjoyable. We hope we're not the only ones that after watching this will say it is the best out of the series. Editing rises up, now that we acquired Vegas 5.0, and we've also worked incredibly hard to find new tricks and glitches, which should be plentiful in this video, though we're sure you may see your share of old things as well. To quote Yasha, "Someone, somewhere, has discovered every glitch sometime before me. " Wise words from a wise man. ;) (I love CC! -Yasha)

Though this was a clan video, and would not be possible without the clan and some friends of the clan, there were some people who put an extremely large amount of work into this video and who we thought should be thanked for their efforts. Thanks must first and foremost be handed out to, Texture Monkey0. Without Texture this video would not have the editing effects that it does have, some tricks wouldn't be present, and the glitches that are present wouldn't be half as good. A huge thanks must go out to Texture Monkey0, it is through his determination, patience, capture card, advice, and skill that this video is what it is. Corz 14 must also be thanked for filming and helping in this video and both of the others. The first two, and many things in this video, would also not be possible without Corz. ChillArmadillo, who's been with us since the beginning, along with Ananke, the discoverer of the drivable destroyed Spectre glitch, have contributed much over the course of three videos. Of course, the entire clan could not have done this without the individual members and friends of the clan itself, so everyone there deserves thanks.

-Notes about this video-
1. It starts with the least cool, ends with the best. Example: Segment one has the least cool (though I still highly recommend you watch it, because it still has new stuff), Segment three has the best.
2. Do us a favor and try a trick out before posting about how easy it was or how easy it was executed; you may be suprised to see you were wrong, and it was much harder than it appeared to be.
3. If you've seen any of our other videos, then you know we usually make long variety videos and have them available for download either in full, or in split up segments, this video is no different. Below you can choose from downloading the entire video at once from varying resolutions, or you could choose to download individual segments of the video at once, also of varying resolutions.
4. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give as detailed a review as you can, so that we know what we could could improve on/what you liked.
5. Flaming will not be tolerated.
6. We shouldn't have to say this, but for the record: No mods, standby, or trick editing. All tricks were filmed over Xbox Live, and can be done over Xbox Live.
7. Tutorials will be created upon many people requesting them for a certain trick, providing that the trick that people request a tutorial for isn't something that was a completely lucky and random occurrence, which is the case for a few lucky tricks in this video.

Segments:

Intro and Segment 1:
Description: Here is where it begins. You've got your titles and credits, and what we think to be the least best of the bunch. Note: there are still definitely new material inside, and I highly suggest you give it a watch.
Run time: 3:21

Links
:

High Rez:
(Mythica), (Zshare) Size: 42.2 MB
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Segment 2:
Description: In Segment 2 there are glitches ranging from inside the Lockout BR tower, to the Active Camo out of Zanzibar.
Run time: 5:08

Links:

High Rez:
(Zshare), (Rapidshare), (360Uploads) Size: 72.7 MB
Low Rez: (Mythica) Size: 48.5 MB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Segment 3:
Description: This section contains some of the hardest and best glitches in the video.
Run time: 5:44

Links:

High Rez:
(Zshare), (Rapidshare) Size: 78.1 MB
Low Rez: (Mythica) Size: 48.1 MBs.

Finale and credits:
Description: This contains our explosive finale and the credits of the video.
Run time: 2:48

Links:

High Rez:
(Mythica), (Zshare) Size: 39.5 MB

Full video:

Description: A very large variety video, featuring a bunch of new or undocumented glitches.
Run time: 17:03

Links:

WMV

High Rez:
(CoconutCorp Host), (Filefront), (HIN), (360Uploads) Size: 232 MB
Medium Rez: (Zshare), (Rapidshare), (360Uploads) Size: 93.6 MB
Low Rez: (360 Uploads), (Mythica) Size: 47.9 MB
Streaming: (360Uploads)

MOV

Medium Rez:
(CoconutCorp Host) Size: 101 MB

Tutorials:

Benches Underneath Ivory Tower:

Run Time: 1:26
Size: 15.5 MB

Links

High Rez:
(Mythica)

Quad Wielding

Run Time: 1:38
Size: 12.6 MB

Links

High Rez: (Mythica)

Pictures:

Songs:
First Song - "Furious Angels" by Rob Dougen.
Second Song - "Problem Child" by AC/DC.
Third Song - "Tribal 1" by Shaylor.
Fourth Song - "Childhood's End" by Iron Maiden.
Fifth Song - "Blood Brothers" by Iron Maiden.
Sixth Song - "Pacman Fever" by Buckner & Garcia.

(Thanks Flipsider for reminding me to add music information)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I was just informed that the Wraith looking-through-level thing on Coagulation in Segment one was old. Thanks for informing me, Corpsey.
;)

EDIT 2: A big thanks must also go to Flipsider for his hosting of our vids on 360Uploads. And thanks must be given to KILLER 047 for the cool image at the top of the page.

EDIT 3: A .mov file has been made courtesy of KILLER 047 for those Quicktime users.

Last edited by Coconutcorp; 05-26-2006 at 06:49 AM. .

Old   
(CC!) Shad0wFlame Offline

Send a message via AIM to (CC!) Shad0wFlameSend a message via MSN to (CC!) Shad0wFlame
05-05-2006 , 06:02 PM

-Will Edit. Seriously.-

Okay, wow. Since I have first post, I may as well make it good, or at least decent.

- First of all, I loved it. Not just because I'm in CC, and I was in most of those games, but everything was simply well done, and presented very well.

- To start, the intro was seamless. The timing with the music was impeccable, and the use of the oddball timer was quite well thought out. I couldn't've thought of something better myself. Although I had some good ideas, this was a good one.

- It starts strong, with a variety of difficult tasks, launches, and some bamboozling (yes, I said it.) things.

- Throughout the middle of the movie, the pace is kept strong, with a great mix of stunning tricks.

- Nearing the end, the tricks get harder and harder, and definitely more impressive.

-The destruction was really hawt. Really really hawt. The music was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Hawt destruction. I'm out of words for it.

- The ending was extensive, with many people in the credits. I'm sure if there was time and room, there'd evern be more.

In summary, I'd like to say that everything was so impressive, that it didn't seem amazing. It just became normal for these insane things to happen.

If you haven't watched this, prepare for a treat! If you have, you know how I feel!

Great job to everyone involved, and thanks to everyone that's a CC fan.

9.95/10, and this first post is dedicated to SystemOFFLINE2, who really wanted first post.

And needless to say, in my unbiast way(;)), I think this movie should get front page. (Wow, that rhymed.)

-Shad0wFlame-

PS: I wasn't directly in many shots, but I was there. :P

Last edited by (CC!) Shad0wFlame; 05-05-2006 at 06:42 PM. .

Old   
(CC!)corz14 Offline

Send a message via AIM to (CC!)corz14Send a message via Skype™ to (CC!)corz14

omg that was awesome good job to all CC.

P.S. tex I got FIRST POST

Last edited by (CC!)corz14; 05-05-2006 at 06:10 PM. .

Old   
(CC!) Texture Monkey0 Offline

Send a message via AIM to (CC!) Texture Monkey0Send a message via MSN to (CC!) Texture Monkey0

Alright, before I say my incredibly biast review of this movie, I would just like to say that I love this clan, everyone in it, and making this movie has been the most fun I've ever had on XBox live. This is the greatest clan in existence, and I will never, ever consider leaving. I love you all. Seriously. :D

Now then, let me say, that vid rapes small children and mows down innocent pedestrians. Chuck Norris cries at night now that he has seen this video, and knows that he has been pwned.

This vid raped from begining to end. The only problems I could possible have with it are the finale cuts out abruptly, I think the destroyed spector glitch at the end was shown for too long, and the music in the third segment didn't fit quite as well as I thought it would. Everything else was perfect. This is an amazing video.

I'll say it again, I love everyone in this clan. It feels like were a family. :)

10/10

P.S. Ananke is h4wT. :D

P.P.S. Download the full hi-res version if you want the full h0ttn355 experience.

Last edited by (CC!) Texture Monkey0; 05-05-2006 at 06:18 PM. .

Old   
autotoxic Offline

just watched intro
will edit agian soon
the intro seemed nice, your angles for your recording made it hard to tell what some things where
i think i know how to do all of what i saw.. not positive though.. will edit further
idk why you keep putting in camo out of maps and stuff.. and im pretty sure that the stuff under the scrab you can just boost a spectre at to get it there... hrmm..... and ive been humplaunching the buss since before i had xbl.. will edit
umm there was some pretty cool stuff
the destroyed spectre kind of made me mad, we have that filmed aswell but it looks better (not destroyed)....
umm the ending was retarded but it was pretty good

goodjob guys

Last edited by autotoxic; 05-05-2006 at 07:18 PM. .

Old   
SystemOFFLINE v2.0 Offline

Send a message via MSN to SystemOFFLINE v2.0

That video pretty much destroys any other trick/glitch video out there, completley awesome.

wish i could of helped more..

965634957739457.9 /10

Last edited by SystemOFFLINE v2.0; 05-05-2006 at 06:26 PM. .

Old   
xhead68 Offline

Send a message via AIM to xhead68Send a message via MSN to xhead68
05-05-2006 , 06:04 PM

OMG<3 loved it. it was t3h uber buttsecks!!!1! but i was in just about nothing so it wasnt perfect. liked the music too :D

Last edited by xhead68; 05-05-2006 at 09:20 PM. .

Old   
Jakeyboy90 Offline
I got the X-Factor

Send a message via AIM to Jakeyboy90Send a message via MSN to Jakeyboy90
05-05-2006 , 06:05 PM

That was.. Awesome! Loved every second

Vermiis your editing was.. Godlike .. the glitches... Godlike.. seeing my *** on my pc... priceless....

In the beginning God made CoconutCorp.. and was satisfied after his first day at work he built a world for us to live on...

All of the glitches were Brilliant

got to give it a 10/10 is there better?

Well done lads Turned out great and as tex said.. Its like being in a family.... Keep it up for next vid...

(CC!)Jakeyboy90 - I <3 CoconutCorp

CC4EVA!

p.s Shad0w u looked Sexy

Last edited by Jakeyboy90; 05-06-2006 at 08:12 AM. .

Old   
Yasha Offline

I can delete all the will edit posts if you want (they drive me insane), just lemme know Verm ;)

Old   
H3ldGrenadeMan Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to H3ldGrenadeManSend a message via MSN to H3ldGrenadeMan

will edit- wow that vid was awesome it had almost anything i could imagine and then more!!! i can see why it took you so long to come out with it. the editing was awesome and the music went with the video

Last edited by H3ldGrenadeMan; 05-05-2006 at 06:28 PM. .

Old   
Phasmorphage Offline
Just assume I'm drunk

05-05-2006 , 06:15 PM

Will NOT edit!

I've seen this yesterday when I uploaded.

This video is better than secks (almost)
I literally crapped my pants watching it.

IT IS WORTH EVERY SINGEL OF THE 233 MEGABYTES!

WATCH THIS NOW!

I'm just sorry I couldn't have been there for more stuff, heh, stupid parents :(

also, visit www.coconutcorp.com for more 1337ness

Old   
(CC!) Project Zer0 Offline

Send a message via AIM to (CC!) Project Zer0Send a message via MSN to (CC!) Project Zer0
05-05-2006 , 06:17 PM

Awesome video guys, has to be one of the best videos ive ever seen.
CC! just owns and im very proud to be in it.:D

Old   
The Durbinknight Offline

Send a message via AIM to The DurbinknightSend a message via MSN to The DurbinknightSend a message via Skype™ to The Durbinknight
05-05-2006 , 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemOFFLINE v2.0
That video pretty much destroys any other trick/glitch video out there, completley awesome.

wish i could of helped more..

965634957739457.9 /10
dont you mean
9.656349577394579/10

well the movie was awesome there were so many new tricks
/me heart the benches under ivory tower

Last edited by The Durbinknight; 05-05-2006 at 06:45 PM. .

Old   
SoCcErKiD7 Offline

05-05-2006 , 06:24 PM

excellent video! i know how hard you guys worked to put all of this together, and it came out amazing! Great work, especially v and texture, and everybody else. P.S. ty for the extra "0" in my name lol ;)

Old   
(CC!) GoingComando324 Offline

Send a message via AIM to (CC!) GoingComando324Send a message via Skype™ to (CC!) GoingComando324
05-05-2006 , 06:58 PM

awesome job to everyone, glad to help with this one

Old   
Tbird24 Offline
All-In

Send a message via AIM to Tbird24
05-05-2006 , 07:01 PM

ok firstly i thought the video was very very very well done. it must have taken you forever to do. the only things i didnt like and by no means do they outweigh the good were the following:
the capture card quality is not good at all
occasionally titling the glitches got a little annoying cause they were obvious
i wish you showed the launch for the wraiths on waterworks, i assume u launched them
the camera angles you could have gotten could have been better at times
finally, you ruined a couple of my ideas, but you completed them and i didnt:(

those were just some criticisms, but by far this was an unbelievable video and i enjoyed it alot. i hope you take the criticisms to ur next vid and make it better, although its hard to top this...:D

Old   
Vermiis Offline

Send a message via MSN to Vermiis
05-05-2006 , 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird24
ok firstly i thought the video was very very very well done. it must have taken you forever to do. the only things i didnt like and by no means do they outweigh the good were the following:
the capture card quality is not good at all
occasionally titling the glitches got a little annoying cause they were obvious
i wish you showed the launch for the wraiths on waterworks, i assume u launched them
the camera angles you could have gotten could have been better at times
finally, you ruined a couple of my ideas, but you completed them and i didnt:(

those were just some criticisms, but by far this was an unbelievable video and i enjoyed it alot. i hope you take the criticisms to ur next vid and make it better, although its hard to top this...:D

Well, considering the video is well over 200 MBs/ seventeen minutes long, I think it's fair to say the quality isn't going to be the greatest...
We titled the gliches just because some people might not quite understand, though some were unnecesary.
We did not launch the wraiths on Waterworks, actually. ;)
I don't know what you see wrong with the camera angles....we specifically made sure they focused enough on what you were supposed to be seeing...so..

Thanks for the feedback though, keep it comin'.

Old   
SOAD|Team America 1 Offline

Send a message via AIM to SOAD|Team America 1
05-05-2006 , 07:14 PM

OMG RAPE!

the only complaint is that some people were fat @ss elites. otherwise totally pimp

my favorite was the 2 soda machines on that headlong ledge.

100000/10

Old   
NOBLE STABBlNGS Offline

Send a message via AIM to NOBLE STABBlNGS
05-05-2006 , 07:17 PM

Hmm.. Good job guys, you deserve it.

P.S. How long have you had that turretless spectre footage filmed for, because we've had ours for weeks.

Old   
assassin_sniper Offline
Banned from the Yap

Send a message via AIM to assassin_sniperSend a message via MSN to assassin_sniperSend a message via Yahoo to assassin_sniperSend a message via Skype™ to assassin_sniper
05-05-2006 , 07:28 PM

fastest 17 minutes of my life ever, amazing video, im not sure how long you've been working on that, but i remember joining your guy's party when ya'll were getting the OS on the headlong crane, and that was ALONG time ago...

Amazing job guys, your all unfire ;)