Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Tricker_against_daodds Offline

04-01-2010 , 08:16 PM

I found a new place that i dont think anyone has ever found yet, ill post a video showing where it is. Not sure if you can get there without mods but either way Im pretty sure its brand new.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

Send a message via Skype™ to ODST
04-01-2010 , 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricker_against_daodds View Post
I found a new place that i dont think anyone has ever found yet, ill post a video showing where it is. Not sure if you can get there without mods but either way Im pretty sure its brand new.
Explain where it is?

Old   
HB sa' lamee Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to HB sa' lamee
04-02-2010 , 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricker_against_daodds View Post
Unless it's covered by massive deathbarriers I don't think it's new. Feel free to post the vid though, I wanna see.

Also, I should try the thing with the toothpaste on my H1 disc. I can'T play the Level "Halo" for some reason, the others work fine.

I've taken pics of all the places I wrote down in the first post. I'll complete the list, then add them and some more.

Old   
MetalFan123 Offline

04-02-2010 , 07:05 PM

I have a really good idea for getting to the bottom of the elevator shaft on The Oracle! There is a killzone but I think I know how to de-load it. Here's my idea: set-up baw launch while the heretic hologram is talking and place about 10 nades near the door that is red and lets you in the elevator room ( the opposite side of the room you are in). Now when the baw is set-up get a checkpoint( wait till he is done talking). The door only opens when all the flood are killed so just baw in there before the flood are killed. If it is possible to baw through the door then proceed to the elevator and check if there is a killzone. If there isn't you win!!:) The area may not be loaded, but I don't know.

Any ways, that's my idea. I just tried, but I suck at BAW launches, so maybe you guys will have more luck.

Edit: I just checked to see if it says "loading done..." when you kill all the flood and it doesn't!!!!! That means the area is loaded and you can get in there!:)

Old   
grumpy Offline

04-02-2010 , 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalFan123 View Post
I have a really good idea for getting to the bottom of the elevator shaft on The Oracle! There is a killzone but I think I know how to de-load it. Here's my idea: set-up baw launch while the heretic hologram is talking and place about 10 nades near the door that is red and lets you in the elevator room ( the opposite side of the room you are in). Now when the baw is set-up get a checkpoint( wait till he is done talking). The door only opens when all the flood are killed so just baw in there before the flood are killed. If it is possible to baw through the door then proceed to the elevator and check if there is a killzone. If there isn't you win!!:) The area may not be loaded, but I don't know.

Any ways, that's my idea. I just tried, but I suck at BAW launches, so maybe you guys will have more luck.

Edit: I just checked to see if it says "loading done..." when you kill all the flood and it doesn't!!!!! That means the area is loaded and you can get in there!:)
You know, I meant to try that and forgot. You can set up the BAW before the Heretic comes. In coop, the Heretic will not come unless both players get down (I think). So get Catch and:
Shoot allies at the beginning for nades (shoot two and wait 5 mins or so, then shoot two more)
Haul nades to the platform overlooking where the Heretic appears.
P2 goes to lift door
P1 stays on the platform and shoots P2
P2 spawns and picks up nades and goes back down to get shot
P2 spawns and P1 goes down and gets shot (12 nades total)
P1 spawns and beats P2 for overshield
P1 goes down for BAW
P2 trips Heretic and hopefully a CP.

Or you could take a chance and BAW with no CP so the Heretic is never spawned.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, maybe X or HB tried it but I don't think so. If there's no loading on the screen probably means the killzone is there but someone should look.

Old   
MetalFan123 Offline

04-02-2010 , 08:26 PM

It does sound promising to me. Also the heretic doesn't spawn if player 2 is not with you so you could baw without a checkpoint. I suck at baws though so I couldn't do it.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

04-02-2010 , 08:29 PM

Quote:
It does sound promising to me. Also the heretic doesn't spawn if player 2 is not with you so you could baw without a checkpoint. I suck at baws though so I couldn't do it.
Never hurts to try.

Old   
grumpy Offline

04-02-2010 , 09:27 PM

Quote:
Well, no matter how good a guy is, BAW'ing will take 3 to 10 tries. You're lucky if you make it alive in 3 tries and more likely it will take 10 or so tries. That's why CP's are needed.

Old   
surtic Offline

04-02-2010 , 10:35 PM

Interesting...

Hey, has anyone ever BAWed through the forcefield the heretic puts up on the Oracle? You would definitely need Catch to kill those allies with you, and you would need some lucky CPs.

Also, I will be gone for a week on vacation. So, see ya for now.

Old   
HB sa' lamee Offline

04-03-2010 , 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surtic View Post
Interesting...

Hey, has anyone ever BAWed through the forcefield the heretic puts up on the Oracle? You would definitely need Catch to kill those allies with you, and you would need some lucky CPs.

Also, I will be gone for a week on vacation. So, see ya for now.
I swordlunged through the glass, but there is a killzone. I also swordlunged past the Heretic Leader when he's running to the door, so I got in before he could put up the force field, but the killzone was still there.

Also, no, neither X nor I tried to BAW the door in the first room on Oracle. But there is a second door which you have to pass. If you're lucky, it might open automatically, though.

Old   
grumpy Offline

04-03-2010 , 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB sa' lamee View Post
Also, no, neither X nor I tried to BAW the door in the first room on Oracle. But there is a second door which you have to pass. If you're lucky, it might open automatically, though.
It's the door leading to the lift. If you leave one player out of the Heretic room, you can set up a BAW at that door and the Heretic will not come so you would BAW into the lift. The hope is the killzone at the bottom of the shaft is not up yet, but I think it would be there. I might try it just to cross it off the list.

Old   
HB sa' lamee Offline

04-03-2010 , 03:17 AM

Yeah I know what you meant. But I'm sure nobody has tried it.
It would be cool if you got a CP, but I don't think you get one when the Hologram appears / disappears.

Old   
grumpy Offline

04-03-2010 , 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB sa' lamee View Post
Yeah I know what you meant. But I'm sure nobody has tried it.
It would be cool if you got a CP, but I don't think you get one when the Hologram appears / disappears.
Yeah, I went in the 'storm door' at the beginning once. Then I decided to BAW into the room leading to the fight under the glass. So I set the nades down in the Heretic room without P2 going down. When I got set up P2 jumped down and I got a CP right away. I don't know if it was random or not but when I jumped down with P2 is when the lift area might load.

So I think I would have to BAW without a CP in order to get down the shaft with any hope of the killzone not being there.

Old   

04-03-2010 , 06:26 AM

So whats the smallest ledge you could possibly BAW at? For instance if there are only two small ledges (in which only one person can stand on each ledge) with a a tiny middle in between where the door is can you Baw by putting the grenades on one ledge and being on the other or any ideas?

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

04-03-2010 , 04:39 PM

I remember MadRox launching a tank to the scarab gun bridge a loooong time ago.

http://comicflop.blogspot.com/

My comedy blog. Under construction.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

04-03-2010 , 09:08 PM

Hey, so for the final cutscene room on Armory, I think it's not possible. After an attempt today, I managed to get to the main area before Johnson strolled in on the Tram, and there is are two marines in white uniforms, and the door with green lights, but I did get to the door.

I'll try this again tonight. :D
(Won't be able to film it though.)

Old   
grumpy Offline

04-03-2010 , 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST View Post
(Won't be able to film it though.)
Grrrr, you got to figure out something man. Heh, just do a bunch of sketches and we'll flip through them, cartoon style.

Old   
ODST Offline
HIH <3

04-04-2010 , 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
Grrrr, you got to figure out something man. Heh, just do a bunch of sketches and we'll flip through them, cartoon style.
Did it, but no film. Honestly, all you see is the big door have green lights, and two marines in white uniforms just standing there. Right when I got to the marines, Johnson rolled on in, so it triggered the cutscene.

I'll keep trying with my digi camera next to me. ;)

Old   

04-04-2010 , 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST View Post
Did it, but no film. Honestly, all you see is the big door have green lights, and two marines in white uniforms just standing there. Right when I got to the marines, Johnson rolled on in, so it triggered the cutscene.

I'll keep trying with my digi camera next to me. ;)
The doors just have a white light behind them iirc

Old   
MetalFan123 Offline

04-04-2010 , 06:15 PM

I almost just got under the grates on The Armory!!!!!! I stood beside the shield thing, and when I pressed "x" it started spinning me around and I got pretty much all the way under the grates, but I got popped out when it stopped. If you stand right above the grates crouched and then activate the shield re charger you get even farther down. I am going to try and complete this challenge. If I do it I will post. Someone else should try this too, so we have better chances.