Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Related Categories Halo Trick Jumping Forum
Halo Trick Jumping Forum All Halo trick jumping discussion goes here. Clans, videos, competitions, superbouncing, this is the place.
Notices

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
03-21-2011 , 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorcin View Post
So many good memories of jumping, i miss jumping with jagged, xwo, snacka jac, gary and protonish the most though.
I've got a bike.

You can ride it if you'd like.

Edit: I froodlenutzkieing love and miss you, buddy. It's been too long.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
IncrediBill X Offline
Has Fanboys

Send a message via AIM to IncrediBill X
03-21-2011 , 04:00 AM

I just had Ultio Exedo reading through this thread. :)

Old   
bennyboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to bennyboy
03-21-2011 , 06:11 PM

i diddy it

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

03-21-2011 , 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboy View Post
i diddy it
omfg

<3

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
03-21-2011 , 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboy View Post
i diddy it
I love you.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
CleverMrpickle Offline

Send a message via AIM to CleverMrpickleSend a message via MSN to CleverMrpickle
03-21-2011 , 09:13 PM

Only good memories of jumping consists of everything between December 2004 - September 27th 2007.

Jumping died for me that day, Halo 3 was and never will be the same as Halo 2 Jumping. Just ask all the old schooler's who stopped once 3 was released.

I can't recall A single good memory from Halo 3, yet I can recall fond memories that are as clear as if it happened yesterday, yet they happened sometime between those two dates above. Why? Was it cause Halo 2 was more fun than 3 for me? Perhaps, was it cause jumping wasn't the same? One reason, but the main one was cause most of the people that I jumped with just sorta, disappeared. Then I got into MLG and everything after that was just a blur of callouts and MLG Playlist.

Old   
MS The Legend Offline

03-22-2011 , 07:23 AM

Hmmm here are a few of mine:
Know that I've only been around here for about a year.

1. Jumping with those Westpoint kids while they were landing their Ollie FS Beta Jumps

2. Playing pacman with Gary, Ninji,Coy,ect. for about a month straight during the summer.

3. Going into matchmaking and someone calling me famous...

4. Landing a launch with Skulk in reach campaign which was never filmed?

5. Being included in Angels of Chaos' montage called Automobile. (My first One)

Special Note: Exercy taught me how to jump and I thank him for all of those great memories jumping around and stuff. Again, thank you for 'tutoring me in the art'.

Old   
Slash RF Offline

Send a message via AIM to Slash RFSend a message via MSN to Slash RF
03-22-2011 , 07:22 PM

Bowser Bowser Bowser, please please please please upload my montage somewhere else, i've wanted to see that again for soooooooooooo long, and i'm having trouble downloading from your servorz! AHH YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY POSTING THAT. <3<3333

Old   
nate pahlow Offline

Location: If you wont die for me, you will die because of me.
Send a message via AIM to nate pahlow
03-22-2011 , 08:31 PM

I remember my first time watching a jumping video called Vertical Limit, I remember freaking out and showing all my friends. They all told me it was gay :( so I decided to meet these awesome people that call themselves backtobasics. I found out there arsonskies, and my goal from that point on was to be better than them.

Coy: Coolest mother froodlenutzkieer I ever met. PERIOD
if there was one man I would go all the way with, its that guy.

RedBuddha: He was my jumping coach, what else can I say.

Sin4Shot: dude that taught me how to jump. (Theres still hope for you double rubble on LR my friend... :) )

Janakos: The one arsonskie that booted me offline for 5 min. DOUCHE. :)

Joshington: I remember meeting him, and I found out quickly to get on his good side. I was always scared to talk to this dude in fear of him riping on me. But now I've learned to not give 2 froodlenutzkies what he thinks. But I still hasto respect him because he's my boss, so with that being said. "I love you josh"

H3Claw: This was some awesome kid I met in matchmaking, He had amazing jumps. I wish he would come out with a solo by now. I'm sure it will kill Renegade (even though its not very hard to beat)

Irish: I will always remember landing my jumps with you. You would be the first person I would invite to a party if you were online. :P I'm going to miss you bro...

Twisted: This guy can land jumps like he was peelin bananas... <3

JumpTheory: I remember all great times we had................................ .........

Old   
Resix Offline

Send a message via AIM to Resix
03-22-2011 , 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate pahlow View Post
I remember my first time watching a jumping video called Vertical Limit, I remember freaking out and showing all my friends. They all told me it was gay :( so I decided to meet these awesome people that call themselves backtobasics. I found out there arsonskies, and my goal from that point on was to be better than them.

RedBuddha: He was my jumping coach, what else can I say.

Sin4Shot: dude that taught me how to jump. (Theres still hope for you double rubble on LR my friend... :) )

Janakos: The one arsonskie that booted me offline for 5 min. DOUCHE. :)

Joshington: I remember meeting him, and I found out quickly to get on his good side. I was always scared to talk to this dude in fear of him riping on me. But now I've learned to not give 2 froodlenutzkies what he thinks. But I still hasto respect him because he's my boss, so with that being said. "I love you josh"

H3Claw: This was some awesome kid I met in matchmaking, He had amazing jumps. I wish he would come out with a solo by now. I'm sure it will kill Renegade (even though its not very hard to beat)

Irish: I will always remember landing my jumps with you. You would be the first person I would invite to a party if you were online. :P I'm going to miss you bro...

Twisted: This guy can land jumps like he was peelin bananas... <3

JumpTheory: I remember all great times we had................................ .........
:(
7char

Old   
nate pahlow Offline

Location: If you wont die for me, you will die because of me.
Send a message via AIM to nate pahlow
03-22-2011 , 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resix View Post
:(
7char
Sorry bro, but BtB was mean.

Old   
SrGtNiCk Offline

Send a message via AIM to SrGtNiCk
03-22-2011 , 10:08 PM

I'll never forget you coy, but I'll keep trying

coolest people in jumping: lance, coy, skulk, and Bradley Webb <---

Old   
The Bus Offline

03-23-2011 , 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggedShrapnel View Post
This will probably be super long, but I'd say it's worth the read. Reminiscing about this stuff almost brings tears to my eyes.

During the making of this video I met lil yell0 bus, the overlord of Stack Kings, and we got to be friends. Unfortunately, right before the editing of Jump Infinity was started, I left the clan because I thought I was being mistreated, and joined Stack Kings with bus. Stack Kings was when I personally believe that I started to gain more focus. Bus was a froodlenutzkieing fantastic teacher, even though I don't really see how. Just being in his presence and watching him work his magic, I got better at jumping and started to get creative with stacking. OneEasyKill was also in Stack Kings at this time as iHop had temporarily broken up, and I believe he was the first one who really realized what kind of potential I had, and the support he gave me kept me going until I got good.
The first jump video I was in was Stack Kings 4, in which I had either one or two jumps. The list of members in Stack Kings at this time was Bus, Bus's cousin, me, OEK, and TonyPerkis. This was probably the most chilled clan ever, but we still got schlapskie done. After Stack Kings 4 came out, Lancet Jade, stikfigure, and FuzzzyFerret all joined the clan. This was one of the best moments ever of my jumping career. I was great friends with all these nigs, and we were finally all in the same clan under a good overlord. Stack Kings 5 came out and featured all of us, and to date is still one of my favorite jump videos. The content was SO SICK when it came out.
I eventually met P1xelated through stikfigure since they were buds, and we became BESTEST HOMIES EVAR. Still got his phone number :3. Shortly after I met P1x, I got a capture card and got to work on j4gg3d jumps volume 1. I felt like even though I was in a jump video with all my homies, I didn't stand out as much as I wanted to, and that I could definitely find better and more creative jumps. A month or so of work went into that video, and to my surprise it seemed like everybody liked it. I was pleased enough with my feedback to make a second video, starring friends. It was during the making of these two videos that I started using Vegas and learning how to edit, which was an awesome experience in itself.
I
that was very nice jagged and i couldnt agree more that i loved stack kings.. i loved all of our crazzy partner jumps we did. im glad i some how aided one of the best jumpers ever. remember when you joined stack kings and where maluu was on top? youve accomplished that same thing my friend

Old   
Coy o Offline

03-23-2011 , 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate pahlow View Post
l
Thanks for the great time last night, you sure kept your promise
I Love You Nate pahlow and i have my answer.. I do!

Old   
Insetik 47 Offline

03-23-2011 , 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverMrpickle View Post
I can't recall A single good memory from Halo 3, yet I can recall fond memories that are as clear as if it happened yesterday, yet they happened sometime between those two dates above. Why?
It was JumpCell, and you know it. My one regret is not saving anything Wookie made off of mythica. I'm pretty sure I posted here already, but yeah Halo 2 was much better for this.

Shout-outs to Team Dirty Tricks, though. Was that their name? They had a 9 or 10 video series of laidback jumps that convinced me that I wanted to stay unaided when everyone was turning to stacks. I was always there for the matchmaking potential.

Old   
Lastspartan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lastspartan
03-23-2011 , 11:51 PM

So obviously this isn't goodbye or anything cause I have a lot more jumping to do, but I guess I can reflect back on Halo 3 with this. It's not gonna be long and I'm gonna leave a lot of people out of this just warning you guys.

@everyone who was in JV: <3 you guys so much, I know we really didn't get anything done but I had a lot of fun with all of you, I really don't know what to say except I'm honestly glad I got to play so much with all of you even if we didn't make many videos. Love you guys

@FooFoo: Without you I wouldn't be jumping. You helped me out a lot and made my first video popular (even though the jumps sucked) which really helped me get more into it. I don't know if you still come by here but thank you so much.

@Taco: Another guy who was super important to me starting to jump. He introduced me to most of the good jumpers and taught me almost everything I know. I also am really appreciative for you and owe you a lot!

@Jake: I don't even know if you'll remember this, but I met you through playing with taco and for a while there you helped me a lot. You critiqued my jumps, gave advice for improvement, even gave me a jump or two to try. I looked up to you a lot back then, and you defiantly didn't disappoint with your videos, so thank you too.

@Russ: True story, Russ was the one who came up with the idea for jv. I played with you a lot for a long time and really hope your doing well in whatever it is your doing.

@Jagged and Captain: Shraptain is what got me started jumping, and both of you went on to do many more great jumps. To be honest, I'm pretty sure I annoyed both of you and I'm sorry about that. I know I never was even on captains friends list which made me sad for a while cause I've always been a big fan of yours (I still love your halo 2 solo). Still though I know you guys really set the pace in halo 3 at the start (I think reach reallyyy needs shraptain style video) and motivated a lot of people like me and snacka to start jumping so thank you for that.

@Everyone else who was in Jump theory: I played with you at some point and appreciate the help I undoubtedly got from all of you, but more importantly thank you for doing such a great job inspiring me (and many others) to push ourselves to the next level and really evolve jumping into what it is today.

I left out a lot of people and couldve gone on more but those were what I came up with off the top of my head. See all ya at jumprs

Old   
Hax0rz Offline

03-30-2011 , 09:47 PM

Well, here goes.

I am the one who complains about drama, yet I pull towards it in this community. Purposely aggravating people I know wouldn't like it, talking about people I shouldn't, etc. Overall, I'm sorry about it all. If I could take it back, I would. You all have my word.

My intro to jumping was through KnightofLight, but this was after Look Before You Leap Volume 1. I started off by tossing my controller half-way across the room because I couldn't hit that dumb ghost on High Ground; the one in ALL tutorials. I went back to his video and watched it 20-odd more times. I ended up tossing my controller once more, and back to the video I went. I read the comments: "Great tutorial! I forgot to turn off Toggle Crouch though, lol." /facepalm

After I had gotten the basics down, I entered myself into his jumping competition. All in all, I won! Woohoo, I consider this to be my real start to jumping. I don't really feel like checking the date of that video because it would be a couple dates off, but that's the start.

Now for my end in jumping. Yes, that quickly. I consider my true end to jumping and its entirety when I landed my Construct camping stool jump two summers back, ironically for Jump Sequence's video Two. Hours on end, missing grenade placements, accidentally hitting the stool with a rocket, failing to Press A, all paid of to land my greatest jump. I held onto the 25 Second film clip like it was my job because it was all I really had to show for.

Then I joined Jump Sequence. I joined when there was 2 weeks left before One would be put out. I scrambled up some filler jumps and I was off. Remember, my real end to jumping was when I jumped off that camping stool from Mid-Gold and land Platform, only thing between me and the ground was that stool.

I wasn't interested in being in the "smaller" videos that would be put out by Jump Sequence, I had my eyes on Two. I had (and still occasionally) been trying to land a jump, even greater than the one on Construct, on The Pit. I was jumping with a group of people, Joshington being one of them. He was off trying his own jump when I was waiting for my cone to spawn. I float over in Monitor and ask what he was trying to do. He explained it to me and said I could have it. You all now know it as the Ghost to Cone Rubble in One, up to S2. I say that Joshington "gave" it to me or that I found it, but both of them don't feel right. It was his 100%.

Jumping gave me a sense of security. It gave me a sense of friendship, as well as haste. It also gave me one worn out controller. But overall, Jumping gave me memories which I will never forget.

Good bye to everyone, as well as good bye to HIH. Just know that if I ever cussed you out, said something mean, kicked you from a party for no reason, or anything like that, I didn't mean it. Truly.

Old   
killerleeder Offline

04-01-2011 , 12:48 AM

I've been dropping in to the bouncing thread since I heard the site was going down, but i figured that even though jumping wasn't as much fun as bouncing, I still definitely had some good memories.

Jagged - You actually kind of sparked my interest in jumping or at least led me to sparking my own interest. Way back when, I didn't care much for jumping, but I always wanted to be able to overjump. I don't think you even really taught me how to overjump really, but you gave me a couple of tips, and i remember you were in the game when I landed my first one on lockout in blue room. So far a while in Halo 2, I didn't really do anything except overjump. So regardless of how we manage to misunderstand each other on everything, you were there when I had my first minor interest in jumping.

Captain - totally beat you in JUMPS in that one tournament. It was unexpected, and I was really surprised. Just poking fun at you, but if I wouldn't have beat you then, I don't know if I would've ever got into jumping really. It gave me some confidence to keep jumping. As far as I remember you tried to help me get into LBYL2 also. I don't know how much you pushed for me joining the group, but I know that you told me a couple of times to try to land stuff for the vid. Even though we don't exactly talk, we've actually been around each other for like 5 years lol.

Xtremest - I not only remember playing with you all the time but you were also some of my better jumping memories. Jumping around with you Russ and Fusion - mostly on Last resort was always fun. I didn't think i was very good at jumping so I liked being able to help out someone new. Never annoyed me for sure.

The whole creation of LBYL2 was a pretty awesome experience. We made one of the best jumping videos out there, and it was a lot of fun making it. This is probably my most proud memory because of the excitement and fun put into the video and the results after it was released.

Jumping around with Benny, Russ, Fusion, Dash, Blackburn, Kevin, and lots of others made for a good time on a boring day. These times make up the most of my jumping memories.

Creating a couple of jump maps was fun

After LBYL2, I didn't enjoy jumping as much. Playing jenga for like a week straight was fun. I always liked finding and landing good jumps, but landing jumps was about the only good memory after LBYL 2.

Can't say i miss jumping, but I'm glad that I had fun with it back in the day.
XBC: Killerxjake

Old   
CaptainCrunch41 Offline

04-01-2011 , 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerleeder View Post
I've been dropping in to the bouncing thread since I heard the site was going down, but i figured that even though jumping wasn't as much fun as bouncing, I still definitely had some good memories.

Jagged - You actually kind of sparked my interest in jumping or at least led me to sparking my own interest. Way back when, I didn't care much for jumping, but I always wanted to be able to overjump. I don't think you even really taught me how to overjump really, but you gave me a couple of tips, and i remember you were in the game when I landed my first one on lockout in blue room. So far a while in Halo 2, I didn't really do anything except overjump. So regardless of how we manage to misunderstand each other on everything, you were there when I had my first minor interest in jumping.

Captain - totally beat you in JUMPS in that one tournament. It was unexpected, and I was really surprised. Just poking fun at you, but if I wouldn't have beat you then, I don't know if I would've ever got into jumping really. It gave me some confidence to keep jumping. As far as I remember you tried to help me get into LBYL2 also. I don't know how much you pushed for me joining the group, but I know that you told me a couple of times to try to land stuff for the vid. Even though we don't exactly talk, we've actually been around each other for like 5 years lol.

Xtremest - I not only remember playing with you all the time but you were also some of my better jumping memories. Jumping around with you Russ and Fusion - mostly on Last resort was always fun. I didn't think i was very good at jumping so I liked being able to help out someone new. Never annoyed me for sure.

The whole creation of LBYL2 was a pretty awesome experience. We made one of the best jumping videos out there, and it was a lot of fun making it. This is probably my most proud memory because of the excitement and fun put into the video and the results after it was released.

Jumping around with Benny, Russ, Fusion, Dash, Blackburn, Kevin, and lots of others made for a good time on a boring day. These times make up the most of my jumping memories.

Creating a couple of jump maps was fun

After LBYL2, I didn't enjoy jumping as much. Playing jenga for like a week straight was fun. I always liked finding and landing good jumps, but landing jumps was about the only good memory after LBYL 2.

Can't say i miss jumping, but I'm glad that I had fun with it back in the day.
XBC: Killerxjake

<3

charizard

Old   
SPNKr Matt Offline

Send a message via AIM to SPNKr MattSend a message via MSN to SPNKr Matt
04-05-2011 , 12:37 PM

Wow, I could go through all of my memories with everyone, but I had so many memories with just about every person here lol.

Probably my closest friends back in the day were Reidon, Slash RF, Wooden Foot, Cloud 7654, Gimmpy666, Crazzy Misfit, and Tabuto. I did everything with those guys. :D

But I'm gonna try and remember names of people I have the fondest memories with... Bowser64 (still my homie), cozce (gettin drunk outside of Coag), Hermanitis, jagged (Man, it's amazing how far you've come from when I knew you. :P), captaincrunch (you and jagged were inseperable, but you both were cool to talk too), Maluu, Underdogg, Id1ot, MrOllie, junk3r, Noffeh, Shad0wFlame, Xetzu, Z4KK, Scoringhornet (his voice got on my nerves lol), Vermiis, UnfixedSniperJ, Ghost Faction, FooFoo and so much more.

I know I named some trickers, but I am just thinking off the top of my head lol. I know I jumped with a lot of you guys, and I would LOVE to jump with anyone and everyone some more.

I'm serious, if anyone wants to jump with me, anytime, my GT is MataKai I have so many ideas, it's not funny, but I can't find motivation to do it by myself :( <3