Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo Reach Forum Halo: Reach Tricking Forum
Halo: Reach Tricking Forum Halo: Reach tricks, exploration, easter eggs
Notices

Old   
OTfor2 Offline

10-30-2010 , 07:34 AM

be careful when you spawn on a teammate in a narrow location in invasion: if any part of your body is in a solid object, you'll die.

Old   
The Voice Of Truth Offline

11-02-2010 , 12:17 AM

Anyone know why sometimes on winter contingency the falcon can't be plasma pistoled? Same exact path I always take, it just sometime won't work. Happens more often on co-op.

Old   
I Love Gruntz Offline

11-02-2010 , 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voice Of Truth View Post
Anyone know why sometimes on winter contingency the falcon can't be plasma pistoled? Same exact path I always take, it just sometime won't work. Happens more often on co-op.
Didn't it have something to do with a member of Noble Team being in there or not? If one is in there, it can't (from what I've heard).

Also, next time you're online I need you to try out this puzzlemap I'm working on. :D you were really good at solving them in Halo 3 lol.

Old   
OTfor2 Offline

11-17-2010 , 10:13 AM

Is this an easter egg or not?

It's inside one of the glass buildings on the package/glacier, it's the one that's just next ton the grunt landing zone, you have to jump over a few rocks to be able to look through the glass, and there's this thing all alone in a big empty room, lying on the ground near the only window you can access easily to look through.

I don't remember seeing any other one of these, maybe in Halsey's lab, I haven't explored it very thoroughly.

Old   
Spec Ops Lead Offline

11-17-2010 , 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voice Of Truth View Post
Wait a few seconds, aim at a different part of it, the cockpit usually works the best for me.

Old   
Damien Offline

Send a message via MSN to DamienSend a message via Yahoo to Damien
11-17-2010 , 12:53 PM

Did anyone else notice that in New Alexandria, when you have to blow up the thingies(Yeah. I know. Shush.) and are then attacked by drones, that the entire area is basically Ivory Tower from Halo 2? Complete with the fountain in the middle where the rocket launcher would be located.

Old   
glitchfinder1 Offline

Send a message via AIM to glitchfinder1
11-17-2010 , 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Did anyone else notice that in New Alexandria, when you have to blow up the thingies(Yeah. I know. Shush.) and are then attacked by drones, that the entire area is basically Ivory Tower from Halo 2? Complete with the fountain in the middle where the rocket launcher would be located.

...yeah. That's what they were going for. The multiplayer map Reflection is pulled directly from the campaign which was based on Ivory tower. This was mentioned by the bungie staff when they were showing videos of each respective multiplayer map.

Old   
OTfor2 Offline

11-17-2010 , 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think Stevie Wonder didn't notice.

Old   
Damien Offline

Send a message via MSN to DamienSend a message via Yahoo to Damien
11-17-2010 , 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchfinder1 View Post
...yeah. That's what they were going for. The multiplayer map Reflection is pulled directly from the campaign which was based on Ivory tower. This was mentioned by the bungie staff when they were showing videos of each respective multiplayer map.
Ugh. I feel stupid. I don't play Multiplayer, as I don't have Live, so I've never entered any of the maps except Hemorrhage or whatever to see the new Gulch. Other than that, though, I barely spent more than a few seconds in that building any time I ever played that particular level.

Old   
Mr Pattywack..... Offline

Send a message via AIM to Mr Pattywack.....Send a message via MSN to Mr Pattywack.....
Talking 12-09-2010 , 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTfor2 View Post
Is this an easter egg or not?

It's inside one of the glass buildings on the package/glacier, it's the one that's just next ton the grunt landing zone, you have to jump over a few rocks to be able to look through the glass, and there's this thing all alone in a big empty room, lying on the ground near the only window you can access easily to look through.

I don't remember seeing any other one of these, maybe in Halsey's lab, I haven't explored it very thoroughly.
I don't think its an easter egg. If there is only one in the game, it's probably because it was finished last minute or something like that.

Old   
ForeverAlone Offline

01-02-2011 , 05:14 AM

Could someone put together a simple video (or text, if that is all that is needed) showcasing the current, known launching techniques?