Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
grumpy Offline

I tried - 01-06-2011 , 08:44 PM

I haven't totally given up getting in the Golden Stairway room but I thought I would share all of the ways I've tried:

http://www.filefront.com/17759564/H2SIGSOSGunHog.wmv/

These are not bloopers.

I'll be gone for a for a couple of weeks but Ill respond sporadically.

Old   
Muzza Offline

01-08-2011 , 05:36 AM

...and I watched.

They do look like some tough places to get to.

Old   
HB sa' lamee Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to HB sa' lamee
01-08-2011 , 06:17 AM

The method with the frag grenade on that small pillar looks the most promising, since you don't have fuse damage. Besides that, have you ever tried BAWing from one tunnel to the other? I have, and I think you could get it this way as well, though it's quite hard.

Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

01-09-2011 , 04:19 PM

Oh wow, hope you can get there! Is the floor just too thick to BAW through?

Old   
Danza67 Offline

01-09-2011 , 05:20 PM

Sorry to sound noobish but where is the Staircase? I looked at links from the stickies to the V2 forum but i found threads leading to Nothing. And i cant watch the vids im on PSP browser. My psp browser can just about load google let alone other sites :(

Old   
Tricker_against_daodds Offline

01-09-2011 , 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danza67 View Post
Sorry to sound noobish but where is the Staircase? I looked at links from the stickies to the V2 forum but i found threads leading to Nothing. And i cant watch the vids im on PSP browser. My psp browser can just about load google let alone other sites :(
It's on Sacred Icon when you fight the second big sentinel that has the shields, right across from the green door. The room is underneath kind of. Sorry bad at describing but hopefully that helps.

Old   
Muzza Offline

01-09-2011 , 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricker_against_daodds View Post
It's on Sacred Icon when you fight the second big sentinel that has the shields, right across from the green door. The room is underneath kind of. Sorry bad at describing but hopefully that helps.
You mean the Enforcer.

Old   
Danza67 Offline

01-10-2011 , 11:26 AM

Thanks guys, i heard alot about it but never knew where it was

Old   
slYnki Offline
XXYBLB

01-10-2011 , 05:32 PM

Jeeze, I remember this being discussed wayyyyy back in the day. Crazy good attempts, grumpy. Looks to me like the entire room you're trying to BAW into is one big death barrier.

http://comicflop.blogspot.com/

My comedy blog. Under construction.

Old   
Tricker_against_daodds Offline

01-10-2011 , 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slYnki View Post
Jeeze, I remember this being discussed wayyyyy back in the day. Crazy good attempts, grumpy. Looks to me like the entire room you're trying to BAW into is one big death barrier.
It's not, just the wall is thick as froodlenutzkie. And thanks Muzza I couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me lol.

Old   
xlax007 Offline

01-18-2011 , 04:26 AM

well, it took me a while but I finally watched the vid xD.

Some really great attempts for the staircase room, grumpy. The rocket BAW was a cool idea, too bad it didn't work. I think these are all the possible solutions. Maybe a partner de-bounce on the edge but that is waay too difficult. One last thing I could think of is to place the small box agains the pillar, and that you move backwards so the distance to the pile is bigger. Right now you are stuck between the box at the slanted part and the pillar, you are pretty close to the detonations, let me draw.

This setup:
___WALL-HERE-slant_BOX_____(space to crouch)___PILLAR-WITH-PILE
New setup:
___WALL-HERE-slant_____(space to crouch)___BOX_PILLAR-WITH-PILE

Also, the outskirts dual swordfly was great. Good job on pulling this off, I understand how you did it, it's amazing

Old   
grumpy Offline

01-20-2011 , 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlax007 View Post
well, it took me a while but I finally watched the vid xD.

Some really great attempts for the staircase room, grumpy. The rocket BAW was a cool idea, too bad it didn't work. I think these are all the possible solutions. Maybe a partner de-bounce on the edge but that is waay too difficult. One last thing I could think of is to place the small box agains the pillar, and that you move backwards so the distance to the pile is bigger. Right now you are stuck between the box at the slanted part and the pillar, you are pretty close to the detonations, let me draw.

This setup:
___WALL-HERE-slant_BOX_____(space to crouch)___PILLAR-WITH-PILE
New setup:
___WALL-HERE-slant_____(space to crouch)___BOX_PILLAR-WITH-PILE

Also, the outskirts dual swordfly was great. Good job on pulling this off, I understand how you did it, it's amazing
Well whattayaknow, someone recognized the swordflight. Kratos and I were quite proud of that one so thx X.

I'll try the box arrangement.