Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 1 only can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

01-30-2011 , 02:13 AM

I originally had 25, but I lost two in the process of making my pile. And lonestarr is right, my setup is the same as his, so it is not really worth making a vid of.

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

01-31-2011 , 06:50 PM

Wow - got that close and gave up on it. Man, that was close enough to taste. That's when it's time to knuckle down and just blast a few thousand times until it's landed.

Shame. Cool try though.

Ducain - HIH Admin - Ducain@gmail.com

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

01-31-2011 , 07:32 PM

I did the entire setup yesterday, but put 2 hogs on the cliffside tower and tried launching from the hillside one. I soon realized that launching from this side is complete hell, so I turned it off.

Old   
Lone Starr Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lone StarrSend a message via MSN to Lone StarrSend a message via Skype™ to Lone Starr
01-31-2011 , 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonopoly View Post
I did the entire setup yesterday, but put 2 hogs on the cliffside tower and tried launching from the hillside one. I soon realized that launching from this side is complete hell, so I turned it off.
Don't say I didn't warn you. xD

Old   
Orange Soda King Offline
Mongolian Contortionist

01-31-2011 , 11:41 PM

Quote:
Keep trying it! You can do it!

Old   
Lone Starr Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lone StarrSend a message via MSN to Lone StarrSend a message via Skype™ to Lone Starr
02-02-2011 , 04:47 AM

It's a good thing my xbox is plugged into a battery backup, the power just went out.

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

02-02-2011 , 12:39 PM

I hate you lonestarr... As soon as I read your ppost, my power went out.

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

02-03-2011 , 02:08 AM

Im Back to launching guys! You can check out my stream if you want.

Old   
-=MaToR=- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -=MaToR=-Send a message via MSN to -=MaToR=-Send a message via Yahoo to -=MaToR=-
02-03-2011 , 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Starr View Post
It's a good thing my xbox is plugged into a battery backup, the power just went out.
Quote:
I hate you lonestarr... As soon as I read your ppost, my power went out.
DOUBLELOL! Win.

But we need to get back to discussing this T2T thing. I mean, after every major attempt there needs to be discussion to figure out how to do better next time, amirite? ^_^

Old   
Lone Starr Offline

02-03-2011 , 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=MaToR=- View Post
DOUBLELOL! Win.

But we need to get back to discussing this T2T thing. I mean, after every major attempt there needs to be discussion to figure out how to do better next time, amirite? ^_^
Agreed.

Honestly it's not rocket science or anything though. We don't have to create equations, and schlapskie to solve for the correct amount of nades, position of the hog, etc... Although we could (I guess it would be fun to do just for the lulz), our time would be better spent just launching. xD

Old   
Ducain Offline
Ahhhhh....yeeeaaahhhh

02-03-2011 , 11:41 AM

Quote:
Agreed.

Honestly it's not rocket science or anything though. We don't have to create equations, and schlapskie to solve for the correct amount of nades, position of the hog, etc... Although we could (I guess it would be fun to do just for the lulz), our time would be better spent just launching. xD
This ^

8)

Ducain - HIH Admin - Ducain@gmail.com

Old   
-=MaToR=- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -=MaToR=-Send a message via MSN to -=MaToR=-Send a message via Yahoo to -=MaToR=-
02-03-2011 , 07:40 PM

Quote:
Agreed.

trudat.

You guys gonna just use the method Mister Monopoly was using and pound it out? Sounds guud. Altho the Hog could be positioned differently on the other tower. I really thank that, if he had the hog draping over the edge of the tower a bit, he may have been able to enter it on his second attempt before he died from fall damage.

But anywho.

Happy launchin'--

Mator

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

02-04-2011 , 08:31 PM

I got a checkpoint as the second I died on a launch and now all is lost :/

Old   
grumpy Offline

02-04-2011 , 08:42 PM

Quote:
That's ugly, too bad you can't revert.

Old   
Lone Starr Offline

02-05-2011 , 06:46 AM

Quote:
Wait, how did you get a checkpoint? Did you go to the mudslide area?

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

02-05-2011 , 12:15 PM

IDK, when I died, I instantly respawned and got a checkpoint at the same time. Also, I did not go to the mudslide area yet.

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

02-13-2011 , 12:13 AM

I'm not quite sure why, but i have son the setup again and this time i think that it is ALOT better. :D

Ill post a clip so that you guys can see.

Also, I will be streaming shortly

EDIT: Here is a clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24tflDnL1kU
if you cant see... I have 2 hogs on the other tower (which was a bisonskie to do). One is dangling and the other is all the way back.

Old   
grumpy Offline

02-13-2011 , 01:10 AM

Quote:
I'm not quite sure why, but i have son the setup again and this time i think that it is ALOT better. :D

Ill post a clip so that you guys can see.

Also, I will be streaming shortly

EDIT: Here is a clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24tflDnL1kU
if you cant see... I have 2 hogs on the other tower (which was a bisonskie to do). One is dangling and the other is all the way back.
Yeah, that's getting better and better and you have a choice, brilliant. Whoever pulls this off will deserve it and I hope you roll up your sleeves and 'just go for it'.

This is none of my business but I'm going to say it again. I'm assuming it might be possible in CE but my information is from H2. I can extend falltime, sometimes to an enormous distance by killing P2 as I start the descent. I actually count 1.5 s and then RL myself so it's a real quick death. It does not work every time so it would just take getting into the habit of killing P2 as P2 descends.

You might make it anyway but I just threw it out there in case a straight fly doesn't work.

Old   
MrMonopoly Offline

02-13-2011 , 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
Yeah, that's getting better and better and you have a choice, brilliant. Whoever pulls this off will deserve it and I hope you roll up your sleeves and 'just go for it'.

This is none of my business but I'm going to say it again. I'm assuming it might be possible in CE but my information is from H2. I can extend falltime, sometimes to an enormous distance by killing P2 as I start the descent. I actually count 1.5 s and then RL myself so it's a real quick death. It does not work every time so it would just take getting into the habit of killing P2 as P2 descends.

You might make it anyway but I just threw it out there in case a straight fly doesn't work.
I experimented with this when you brought it up, but I could not get it to work. Also it is kinda difficult to kill p2 during the descent.

Old   
grumpy Offline

02-13-2011 , 01:23 AM

Quote:
I experimented with this when you brought it up, but I could not get it to work. Also it is kinda difficult to kill p2 during the descent.
Ah, I'll say no more about it. I hope you nail this sucker and if not you I hope someone does (before I die of old age that is).