Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches
Halo 1 Campaign and Multiplayer Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 1 only can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Arctic Fox Offline

An Amateur Multiplayer Stunting vid (PC) - 01-24-2011 , 05:09 PM

I was going to give the good clips in this video to Mator so we could create a collaborative video, but upon realizing it would take FOREVER to send all the videos, I released this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_1ImYkrLKs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l94GTuNMuSU

Part 1 includes some small ledges and just some experimentation with getting places. It also includes Mator and I screwing around with shades and tanks.

Part 2 is a bunch of strange launches and balances followed by about 3 minutes of hog- and ghost-spinning variations.

If you're not into multiplayer stunting, I don't expect you to be amused or anything.
I just needed to release ::something:: after like five months of avoiding halo.

(@Mator: if you want to include any of the clips, particular from section 2, in your video thingy, let me know. I still have the raw files.)

Old   
ViviD Offline

01-24-2011 , 08:07 PM

Just skimmed over it, I'll give it a proper watch later. Good job though man on doing some stunts and posting them, I still appreciate it. The vehicle spins towards the end of part 2 were pretty cool.

Old   
Measels Offline

01-25-2011 , 06:33 AM

Good vid.

Were a few things that were new to me, and the stuff I knew was generally of a good quality. The spin stuff at the end was very entertaining.

On the downside, the launches were at a disappointing standard compared to the rest.

Old   
-=MaToR=- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -=MaToR=-Send a message via MSN to -=MaToR=-Send a message via Yahoo to -=MaToR=-
01-31-2011 , 08:08 PM

Pretty good! Some cool accidental stuff and some nice new (though I've seen it before) footage in one vid.

Music was good, kept me interested and wasn't nauseating. Your first Ghost Spin on ice, though it was 5.5 spins like my record one, I don't think it lasted as long as my record one did. :P

Some of the fails were annoying, esp. you trying to get on top of the hog in the side of the spike tower on inf.

I think our shade-tank thing turned out good. With the desync stuff going on it was pretty epic. Ghost floating on air is ftw.

Shade+Tank+Ghost = smexyness.

The clips would have made more sense if you had my footage too tho -.-

I loved the end of section 1, the music synced too! xD

Anywho, don't do this again. Or I'll never have enough footage to make an iG` vid... -.-