Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Gaming and Console Discussion
Gaming and Console Discussion Non-Halo related gaming discussion goes here. Any platform, any game.
Notices

Old   
widdly scuds Offline

WDNNSB: 151 Pokedex, 0 Badges - 04-06-2011 , 02:18 AM

Thought I'd get this up before it all comes down.

The actual video will be released here and here and here eventually, both on youtube for some reason and as a torrent with audio commentary to explain what the froodlenutzkie is happening.

Old   
Xwo Offline
It's all about having fun

Send a message via AIM to XwoSend a message via Skype™ to Xwo
04-06-2011 , 02:18 AM

I'm so excited for the full thing.

You're my hero.

I'll miss this website more than words can describe. I'm so incredibly sad to see it go. I want to say thanks to all the staff that have kept this place up and running for all this time. I'm proud to have been a part of such an amazing website and such a great community. Thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Farewell, HIH.

Xwo

Old   
jaggedShrapnel Offline
the j is uncapitalized

Send a message via AIM to jaggedShrapnelSend a message via MSN to jaggedShrapnel
04-06-2011 , 02:50 PM

Fantastic teaser man. Looking forward to the full thing, especially the audio commentary.

Old   
Causeofdeath15 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Causeofdeath15Send a message via Skype™ to Causeofdeath15
04-06-2011 , 03:05 PM

I'm intrigued... Hopefully this isn't "tool assisted" like I've seen with some other games.

Any idea when we can expect it?

Old   
widdly scuds Offline

04-06-2011 , 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Causeofdeath15 View Post
I'm intrigued... Hopefully this isn't "tool assisted" like I've seen with some other games.

Any idea when we can expect it?
Technically it's considered a TAS because it's on an emulator, but everything in the video can be easily replicated (and was mostly tested) on a vanilla English cartridge; it's just easier to film on an emulator.

I'm busy studying for ACTs this week, and I'm getting my wisdom teeth out after that, but I expect to have at least the editing wrapped up sometime next week. Barring an unforseen storm of Valve Time, it will be out within the next few weeks.

Old   
Causeofdeath15 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Causeofdeath15Send a message via Skype™ to Causeofdeath15
04-06-2011 , 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdly scuds View Post
Technically it's considered a TAS because it's on an emulator, but everything in the video can be easily replicated (and was mostly tested) on a vanilla English cartridge; it's just easier to film on an emulator.
Haha, yeah. I meant cheats. My bad. Can't wait. :)