Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Halo 1 and 2 Forum Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches
Halo 2 Campaign Tricks and Glitches All tricks and eggs related to Halo 2's campaign can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
armatik Offline
n -> ∞

Send a message via AIM to armatik
Question and Answer - 03-09-2006 , 11:03 PM

Well I decided to act as quickly as I could, because I saw the growing need of a sticky that people could answer questions in. So if an admin or mod could sticky this, it'd be really cool, atleast just for about a few weeks until we have access to the old stickies, that way we can copy them over or something.

There isn't any particular format requested, but I do ask of you that please do NOT post things like, "Thanks man that helped a lot," unless ofcourse, your asking another quesiton. And please, no spam, this ONLY for people that are asking questions and answering them.

All I ask is that you quote the person you are answering, to minimize confusion.

~Thanks,
S.W.A.T.

Last edited by armatik; 03-15-2006 at 08:08 PM. .

Old   
hockeykid101 Offline

06-24-2006 , 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie grunt
on metropolis when u can board the pelecan after you crash in the pelecan there are lots of buildings my question is
Q:has anyone been to the top of those buildings?
ya you can take a banshee through from the first part of the level and fly around and get to the top of pretty much every building thats how we got the scarabe gun:D

Old   
Matt793 Offline
HIH Retiree

06-24-2006 , 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkninja90
yes....the "animals" *crazy* umm where are they again... im kinda confused..
EDIT: ahh ok i got yah found them
You ever find them? Its on the building above where theres a white truck tipped over and a red truck also tipped over about 50 ft away. Ontop of those buildings is a little bridge/platform that looks kinda like this
..../...... \.....

The Animals would be where this one points

..../<---- \.....

These are clearly sharks...theres 3 of them, one on the side of the thing, one on the very bottom (under it(have to crouch under it to see it)) and if you crouched all the way in, back up a little and youll see the 3rd one under the overhanging bar you crouched under. I really think these are eggs but hey, what do I know :)

Old   
macwky Offline

06-24-2006 , 06:16 AM

has anyone seen like a little barcode above the zanzibar hotel in outskirts

Old   
echeesekid Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to echeesekidSend a message via AIM to echeesekidSend a message via Yahoo to echeesekid
06-24-2006 , 12:18 PM

alright thanks guys for replying and letting me know this is knew. ill see what i can do with a shakey cam video later
i think ill try and block the path with a spectre :)

Old   
xXxMENTALxXx Offline

06-24-2006 , 09:26 PM

I have one question

Has anyone ever springbounced on campaign?

Old   
Shadowclaw Offline

06-24-2006 , 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMENTALxXx
I have one question

Has anyone ever springbounced on campaign?
If you mean superbounce then yes

Old   
xXxMENTALxXx Offline

06-24-2006 , 10:17 PM

Actually i mean Spring-Bounce like off the trucks and tent on Turf

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

06-24-2006 , 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwky
has anyone seen like a little barcode above the zanzibar hotel in outskirts
I havn't.
Quote:
Actually i mean Spring-Bounce like off the trucks and tent on Turf
....If they work on the trucks there, I think they would work in campaign. But I have not seen a "springbounce" documentation in campaign.

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
06-24-2006 , 11:48 PM

Yes. it is old.
Springbouncing.
Easy as pie.

Old   
Darkninja90 Offline
Who me?

Send a message via AIM to Darkninja90Send a message via MSN to Darkninja90Send a message via Yahoo to Darkninja90
06-25-2006 , 09:47 AM

ok one im sure ppl have launched to the scarab gun with a ghost right???
anyway has anyone launched there using those 'splody boxes along the pathway where the final scarab fight is?? you know theres like three of them in a row.
i was just wondering if anyone has launched to the scarab gun from that point cause if it is new I might make a vid whenever i get my CC
also i'll do the worlds greatest launch w/ no 'nades *gasp* lol
later,
Darkninja90

Old   
xXxMENTALxXx Offline

06-25-2006 , 10:00 AM

Ok thx i figured someone had done springbouncing in campaign but i did not know if anyone had ever made a vid of it?

Old   
hockeykid101 Offline

06-25-2006 , 03:53 PM

hey I was just wondering if you can still do the glitch where you lung at some one in a warthog with a sword and then look away get out and go flying with 1.1 on campaign

Old   
Enanito Offline

Send a message via AIM to EnanitoSend a message via MSN to EnanitoSend a message via Yahoo to Enanito
06-25-2006 , 06:09 PM

Nope, you can't do it. They fixed it with the 1.1 update. You can also find information about the 1.1 update in the FAQ database. ;)

Old   
XI Edge IX Offline

Iwhbyd - 06-25-2006 , 06:30 PM

What exactly does the IWHBYD skull do/what dialoge does it unlock

Old   
iCorpsey Offline
Hello there

Send a message via AIM to iCorpseySend a message via MSN to iCorpseySend a message via Yahoo to iCorpsey
06-25-2006 , 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI Edge IX
What exactly does the IWHBYD skull do/what dialoge does it unlock
A lot of random and interesting dialogue. It is really worth a few hours to try and get it. Get a skull save on it too. You have to witness the Dialogue, very hard to describe. You haven't played Halo2 'till you've gotten IWHBYD.

Old   
echeesekid Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to echeesekidSend a message via AIM to echeesekidSend a message via Yahoo to echeesekid
06-25-2006 , 08:20 PM

hey guys me again
i was just playing uprising on legendary and got up to the part where you get the first ghost. (not the skull) and i wanted to see if i could get all the way back to the begining so i made my way back.
past that really tall triangular room there was an alive grunt that was cowering in fear. he said like 5 sentences like
"brutes bad, me stay here and protect arbiter from the back? hehe"
im not sure if this is new or not since its not in the FAQ and im a total campaign n00b.
get back to me.

EDIT: my xbox is paused at him right now. hes kinda...cuteish cowering in fear like that. want me to take a picture?

Last edited by echeesekid; 06-25-2006 at 09:09 PM. .

Old   
hockeykid101 Offline

06-25-2006 , 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echeesekid
hey guys me again
i was just playing uprising on legendary and got up to the part where you get the first ghost. (not the skull) and i wanted to see if i could get all the way back to the begining so i made my way back.
past that really tall triangular room there was an alive grunt that was cowering in fear. he said like 5 sentences like
"brutes bad, me stay here and protect arbiter from the back? hehe"
im not sure if this is new or not since its not in the FAQ and im a total campaign n00b.
get back to me.
sounds new to me but I dont realy know:D I thinkit is i'll check it out

Old   
glitchfinder1 Offline

Send a message via AIM to glitchfinder1
06-25-2006 , 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMENTALxXx
Ok thx i figured someone had done springbouncing in campaign but i did not know if anyone had ever made a vid of it?
so that's what happened when I jumped off a ledge in space on the cairo station map and bounced off the shipping container when I landed on it really high.

Anyway I keep trying to do a box launch, I get, well maybe an excessive amount of grenades, but anyway I melee the box over the grenades, have my coop person throw a grenade under the box, and when the exposion went off I went almost no where, did I do something wrong?

Old   
John Spartan-117 Offline

Location: Cryogenic stasis, in geosynchronous orbit above an unknown Forerunner planet.
Send a message via Yahoo to John Spartan-117
06-26-2006 , 01:02 AM

glitchfinder1 I know of 3 bounces on Cairo.
One of them you just gave away lol ; The one off the shipping container.
Another is off a tier opposite the "floating grunt" in space. You jump below and land about where the stations shadow meets the light on the ground and crouch. You go really high off the station itself.
The third is a secret, because if someone skilled had a few hours to do it, they may be able to bounce ontop of the MAC gun or atleast pretty high up. My succesful bounces have gotten me pretty high. But i dont have hours to play wit it nor could I even record it.