Go Back   High Impact Halo Forum and Fansite Non-Halo Discussion Forum Technical Support
Technical Support All threads related to console/computer issues, movie making hardware/software, etc. can be posted in this forum.
Notices

Old   
Sk MaVeRick Offline

04-23-2007 , 03:43 PM

can someone please help me with my dazzle?

Old   
Terminator Offline
Happy Cakes Monitor Man

04-24-2007 , 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daleks United
Terminator - Reinstall Pinnacle, Defrag, Cleanup, End other processes, virus /spyware...
It would be wrong to not thank you when you helped me when I really was in need of help, so I shake your hand really hard and thank you bunches. :D I can capture pure video again. I'm on cloud 9. o_O_o

Old   
Daleks United Offline
Plug 'n' Pray

Send a message via MSN to Daleks UnitedSend a message via Skype™ to Daleks United
04-27-2007 , 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk MaVeRick
can someone please help me with my dazzle?
I'm sure they can. Now if only you told them how.

Term - NP

To err is human, to screw things up completely requires a computer.
Forum Problems? Spam? Need help? Think I've been a harsh, evil, unfair git? PM me

Old   
XiX SuPeRmAnJaRo XiX Offline

04-30-2007 , 10:59 PM

hey can someone tell me how to make it where it shows capturing on my t.v and comp screen at the asme time.. so i can like capture but not have to play on the small screen because its making my guy lag 2 seconds behind and its nearly impossible to film properly.

Old   
piemars Offline
<

05-01-2007 , 11:58 AM

Anybody know of any USB, pal 60, -100 CC i can buy? Some1 please tell me I need to have pal 60 and USB.

Old   
II MULE II Offline

Send a message via MSN to II MULE II
05-01-2007 , 02:35 PM

PAL60 is quite rare unless you import a Asian one, eg from Japan/Hong Kong.

Old   
BrotherCloud Offline

Send a message via MSN to BrotherCloudSend a message via Yahoo to BrotherCloud
05-02-2007 , 05:14 PM

O.k i just got this KWorld DVD Maker CC and set it up, the driver is installed, the editing program is installed. i've set it up properly because i can hear audio and see my xbox 360 dashboard (cos its linked to that at the moment) its connected correctly as well. but whenever i click capture the screen on the pc (the capturing box) goes black, but i can hear what im recording but not see it. then i click stop and try to view it but it just says needs deleting and deletes it. im not sure if its corrupt its brand new though, and i read the manual and set it up correctly but im very annoyed because ive set it up and it isnt capturing. if anyone has this CC or knows the problem can u please explain i would be grateful. thanks.

i was looking through the how to set a CC up, ive set it up right cos i can see the picture and hear the sound, but when i click record nothing works. so i looked at the how to set a CC up and it says i might need different wires. but wouldnt that come with it and wouldnt the manual say i would need some more wires? the manual is crap- it has bad grammar and when i load it up there are still somethings written in japanese, im gunna send it back if no one can help me with this. i really dont know why when i click record it goes black and doesnt record...

Last edited by BrotherCloud; 05-03-2007 at 12:57 PM. .

Old   
Daleks United Offline
Plug 'n' Pray

Send a message via MSN to Daleks UnitedSend a message via Skype™ to Daleks United
05-04-2007 , 07:07 PM

piemars - http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27161
SuPeRmAnJaRo - Tutorial Sticky #9
Brother - have you tried altering the settings for capture?

To err is human, to screw things up completely requires a computer.
Forum Problems? Spam? Need help? Think I've been a harsh, evil, unfair git? PM me

Old   
Zeague Offline
Pokemon Master

Send a message via AIM to Zeague
05-22-2007 , 03:34 PM

Try to use virtual dub.

Old   
Glaucous Offline

Send a message via MSN to Glaucous
05-27-2007 , 11:39 AM

So, today I bought Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 100. I heard that many of you on this forum are using Dazzle CCs.

I got the cables from the Xbox 360 going straight into the Dazzle (Video, Audio, Audio cables). But when I'm trying to capture the video I'm not getting any video, only the sound (no video in the preview window either).
I got a picture/video once, when I was in the Xbox (old one) menu, but when I started a game the screen went black.

I've tried Vegas 7, Pinnacle Studio 10 and Virtual Dub.
With Studio 10 it says 'A valid input signal has not been found'.

EDIT: Okay, now I tried to change from PAL-60 to PAL-50, and yes, I got a video.
But hey, I don't want to play in PAL-50, since some games doesn't work with that. :/

And when I changed to 'PAL-M' in Instant DVD Recorder, it worked with PAL-60, but the video was black and white. :/

Old   
piemars Offline
<

05-27-2007 , 03:02 PM

Daleks United that thread is not clear since the owner of the CC does say what card he has or what solution he has used.

Old   
Rhysschraedyr Offline

Send a message via AIM to RhysschraedyrSend a message via Yahoo to Rhysschraedyr
Vista - 05-28-2007 , 09:28 PM

I need to know if my capture card is Vista Compatible. It is a ZiO CameraMate Real Time Video CM-50000. All ive been able to find is stuff from before vista, nothing has been posted about it recently, anywhere. I need some way to make this wonderful little device of mine make my videos!!!

-edit- Have applied XP's drivers into vista through some wierd method and now the card works in vista.

Last edited by Rhysschraedyr; 05-31-2007 at 03:02 AM. .

Old   
Glaucous Offline

06-03-2007 , 09:05 AM

I bought Dazzle DVC 170 a couple of days ago, working perfectly when plugging in the cables directly from the Xbox 360 to the Dazzle.

But, I want to see the video both in the TV and the computer (when recording).
So, I tried plugging in a scart in the TV via TV-out (Scart to S-video) and to the Dazzle. But, the video is black and white then (on every channel) when recording on the computer (the TV-screen is in color).

I got a SDTV. I'm just wondering why its black and white.
I do know that I can buy an adapter so I can split the signal of the audio/video-cables from the Xbox 360, but to save some money I'd like to try it this way.

Old   
Night-tagger Offline

Send a message via AIM to Night-taggerSend a message via Yahoo to Night-tagger
06-03-2007 , 10:28 AM

try a spitter you can get a good one for like 10$. try this one :D

Old   
Glaucous Offline

06-03-2007 , 05:06 PM

I got a problem with my Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 170.
It's working perfectly with Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder and Pinnacle Studio 11 for capturing, but with those programs the videos gets compressed.

So, I want to use Virtualdub but it is not working at all for some weird reason. I had Dazzle DVC 100 before, and it worked.
DVC 170 isn't working with Vegas 7, iuLab either.

I don't know what to do.

It says that it is an unsupported format.

Last edited by Glaucous; 06-03-2007 at 05:13 PM. .

Old   
Glaucous Offline

06-03-2007 , 05:12 PM

It's working perfectly with Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder and Pinnacle Studio 11 for capturing, but with those programs the videos gets compressed.

So, I want to use Virtualdub but it is not working at all for some weird reason. I had Dazzle DVC 100 before, and it worked.

I don't know what to do.

Old   
II MULE II Offline

Send a message via MSN to II MULE II
06-04-2007 , 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaucous

I don't know what to do.

Have you tried to change the size of the recording? My TV Tuner refuses to record using 640x300 :(.

Old   
Glaucous Offline

06-05-2007 , 04:52 AM

Yup, I tried that, still doesn't work.
Really weird, since it worked with my DVC 100 (only on the xbox though).

I tried Windows Movie Maker also (just to test), and it didn't work either.

Only Pinnacle Studio 11 and Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder that works with my Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 170.
Only Pinnacle products, hrm, might have something to do with drivers and such?

Last edited by Glaucous; 06-05-2007 at 04:58 AM. .

Old   
JANEP Offline
Banned

06-05-2007 , 08:18 PM

i got a crappy pinnacle 90 and i got studio 11 and i dont have any video, just a black screen,

BTW it also says

a valid input signal has not been detected please check your cables- or something real close to that

Last edited by JANEP; 06-05-2007 at 09:01 PM. .

Old   
FooFoo Offline
Hood

06-05-2007 , 09:05 PM

Glaucous: Most of the higher-end Pinnacle products only work with Pinnacle software (my Dazzle DVC 150 only works with Pinnacle, too).

Hihi88: Could you try another program (WMM, etc.) and see if the screen is still black?